The Monsters' Sissy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tim is forced to give in to his feminine side when a minotaur teaches him his proper place.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Furry   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“To serve five years as conscripts in the Lord’s army!” The well dressed man announced. Two big soldiers behind him. Others stationed around the village square.

They had gathered ten of us. Young men of hearty stock. We were to go to war. The only weapons I had ever held were a pitchfork for bailing hay, and a knife to cut my potatoes.

I hugged my parents goodbye, and I was whisked away. Soon I was marching with the other boys. I was barely eighteen. I’d have been married with kids had Marrianne hadn’t caught the plague.

As conscripts we were given a few days practice with wooden swords and instructions on how the army operated. Before being thrust into the thick of things...

After two pitched battles with orcs those few conscripts that were left alive got folded into regular units. As regular soldiers we were issued a small amount of armor and a shield.

A few months had passed. I missed my home. I wrote every few days, being one of the few common soldiers who could, but I suspect none of my letters were delivered.

Late one night, in the dark, sleeping in my bunk, I feel strong hands on my wrists. A leather strap is shoved in my mouth, stifling my cries of surprise.

I am flipped on my belly. Though I try to struggle, I am held firm as my pants are slowly pulled down. First I can feel the cool night air on my bare ass, then tingling along my thighs as they are pulled to my knees.

Then someone climbs on top of me. Something hard and warm poking at my bottom.

A dick! I realize with horror. But the realization does nothing to prevent what comes next.

Rough fingers spread my ass cheeks apart, then the cockhead begins pressing against my tight bud.

Tears come to my eyes as I clench them shut, moaning into the makeshift gag. I feel the terrible sensation of the tip entering me. My hands clench impotently, held by the unknown assailants.

I sob as the dick burns its way deep into my ass. A pain unlike none I have ever felt. One not just of my body, but my soul. I hear the man above me grunt as his balls finally come to rest against me.

I want to beg ... beg for him to stop. But instead his dick pulls most of the way back before he painfully grabs me by the hair and shoves my face into the old mattress. Swiftly his cock rams back into me again.

He thrusts a few times then yanks my hair and pulls my weeping face up as he drives into me over and over. Burning away my manhood with each deep plunge of his thick rod into my burning shame. With humiliation I can feel my own small dick get hard below me. Why? No part of me enjoys this.

A dark figure slaps my face a few times. I can hear other men shifting in their bunks, but no one raises a voice to help.

After what seems like an eternity the man stops, resting on my ass. He grunts. I feel his balls clench where they rest pressed against my rear. Horribly I can feel his dick twitching deep inside me, and I feel his warm slime fill up my violated hole.

The man pulls out, and I moan in relief. My ass finally free of its hard foreign intruder. Yet filled with his slimy, humiliating cum.

Then I whimper as another man climbs on top of me. He easily thrusts into my now gaping asshole. Quickly getting into a rhythm, as I let out a long groan.

My whole world is the pain in my ass, and the wish to be home. The man’s hot sweaty body pressed close above me. Knocking my breath out with each rough pound into my ruined rear.

“Uh, uh, uh. Fuck, you like this don’t ‘cha ya little bitch. You’re just a sissy fuck.” He grunts quietly into my ear as he fucks me.

As he verbally and physically degraded me I can feel my penis drizzle its own cum. I moan and my body shivers to the strangest orgasm I have ever had.

Long minutes later I feel his dick splash it’s load into me. The man quickly pulling out and hopping off.

Before they are done I am fucked by half a dozen men. Each climbing on me. Dominating me. Violating me. I am their fuck toy for the night. No longer a man, just a hole to be used.

When they finally finish a rough voice whispers. “Best not tell anyone boy. Accidents happen.”

Then they are gone.

Leaving me broken and weeping in my shame on my bed. I curl in a ball, wishing it was all a dream.

I know it’s not as I feel their cum slowly leak out of me for hours until dawn.

A few days after my late night violation, three men trap me in a small grove after dinner. We were camped close to the frontlines. None of us should have been this far from safety, but I needed to be alone. I still felt wrecked after my late night assault.

“Ha ha! It’s the school boy!” One of the men laughed as they grab me. An insult they used since I could write and had a little bit of learning.

They slap my face a few times bringing tears to my eyes.

“Aww. Sissy’s going to cry.” The man taunts. He grabs my pants and yanks down. “Ha! Look at that. Barely got nothing.” The man slaps my hardening penis back and forth, making me squeal. I’m barely four inches erect. And almost nothing soft.

“Looks like sissy likes us. Hur! Hur!” Laughs one of the men holding me.

They push me to my knees. The man before me pulling out his considerably bigger dick. Probably eight inches.

“Suck it sissy. Make me feel good like a back street whore.” He says.

When I shake my head he leans in. Pinching the tip of my penis and slapping my face. “What’s that sissy? I didn’t hear you...”

“I ... I ... sorry. I’m sorry.” I gasp.

“And what do you want to do?” He gives my penis another pinch.

“Ah! Ah! I ... I want to suck your dick sir. Please I’ll be good. Like one of your whores.” I beg him for the privilege of giving him a blowjob.

“Ha!” He says standing up and poking my lips with his cock.

Unhappily I spread my lips and let his warm soft dick in my mouth. He tastes salty and sweaty. I grimace at a bitter drizzle of pre-cum. Involuntarily swallowing.

A taste of things to come.

He grabs my hair, and grunts as he shoves the terrible thing into my throat. I choke as he face fucks me. Gagging and suffocating as he groans his pleasure.

Thankfully he doesn’t last long. My mouth filling with his disgusting jizz. Like bitter slime. I swallow half and cough a bunch up as he pulls out.

I gasp for air, as cum drips down my chin. Only dimly aware that he has traded places with one of the other two men.

I look up at my smiling abuser, opening my mouth to docily take the next cock.

“Good, good, sissy.” One of the men says.

My slime covered tongue runs along the bottom of his dick as he pushes in my mouth. Leaning closer and closer with each thrust.

Again I gag as his cock enters my throat. Again he doesn’t let up. Grabbing my hair and forcing my head down. Burying himself deep. Soon his balls are actually slapping my chin as he thrusts.

“Unnh! So tight.” He gasps happily. Though he sounds like he is talking from far away.

Everything is getting dim. There’s a strange buzzing...

I wake on my stomach in the dark. The thick taste of cum coating my mouth. My pants were still down and my ass burned.

The last guy must have fucked me after I passed out. Using my unconscious body to pleasure himself.

Dejected I make my way back to camp.

Two days later, disaster strikes us.

I was fighting in the middle of a pitched battle between us and the orcs, and their mercenaries. A strange green mist rose from the ground. Then the dead, both man and orc stood back up and set upon the living.

The armies on both sides collapse to the supernatural onslaught. I fight for my life to reach the edge of the battle. In my haste I must have gotten turned around as I find myself surrounded by orcs.

They don’t have the attention to spare for me, though, as they desperately try to flee from their undead comrades.

Soon I find myself cut off even from my enemies. Trudging through some swampy trees. Still pursued by four zombies.

Exhausted, I can’t go on. I stumble and fall to my knees. Looking up I see a furry white Minotaur stands before me, holding the biggest axe I have ever seen.

I close my eyes and wait for my enemy to finish me. I hear him step past and with a mighty swing chop a zombie in half.

Rolling over in the muck, I watch as he easily dispatches the others.

Then the beast turns to me.

“You are a common soldier?” He asks in a guttural voice.

“Uh ... yes. Yes I am.”

“I will let you live.”

“Thank you.” I say with relief.

He starts to leave, then hesitates. “You will not survive on this side of the war.”

“I ... I might.” Now that the zombies are gone I start to worry about returning to my lines.

He laughs, a booming sound.

“The drak hounds will find you.”

“Can ... can you help me?” I ask.

“Yes but there is a price. One a proud human might not pay.”

“I always pay my debts.” I answer confidently.

“I am in rut, with no female to bed. I need someone to relieve the pressure before it turns to pain and I go berserk.”

“I ... are you asking what I think you are?”

“Yes. Not a situation either of us would prefer. But we are both in a bind.”

He is right. I may not have the skills to survive. But this would be willingly degrading myself. At least those other times I had no choice. Did I have a choice now?

“Very well we are agreed.” I say, reluctantly.

“Good. I am called Ghannrouk. You may call me Gan.” The big monster said.

“I am Timor Greyson. You ... uh. You can call me Tim. What do we do now?” I ask.

“First let us get far from this place, Tim. The dead still walk.” He says, sniffing the air like a wolf.

So we flee. He is surprisingly quiet on his hooves for such a big creature.

He stood over eight feet tall. With white fur an inch or more long, covering his body. Except for his chest where it was very short. Showing off a large mat of scars.

His head was that of a bull with big black horns that curved around and in front of his head. There were a few gold rings banding his horns at spots.

He wore a leather loincloth and straps. From which hung a large sack.

That evening we rest in some rocky hills.

“If we get to the other side of the mountain we can head south. That will get you close to your lands. Perhaps four days. Plus a week to cross.” He says looking me over.

He prepares camp from a large pack he carries. Then, “Strip.” He orders me.

Reluctantly, my eyes downcast, I take off my clothes. As the beast looks me over. He reaches down and fondles my cock and balls with his furry hand. His fingers are surprisingly soft and his fur is silky. I quickly get hard from the attention.

“Ah good you are responsive. I had thought you might.”

“W ... what do you mean?” I ask as he strips off his battle-leathers. I can’t help stare at his big hanging dick. Pale, like his fur, with two big, light brown spots. Hanging it was eight inches, easy. Maybe two inches thick.

Then he sits on a boulder. He reaches out and easily pulls me, naked, onto his lap. Wrapping me in his big furry arms.

He holds me like a woman. Caressing me with those soft hands.

“You are Garrum. Loosely translated it means ‘no man’ or dickless. It is not an insult. It is just what is.” He tells me softly. My body shivers at his touch. Or maybe his words.

His big hand reaches between my thighs. His padded fingers squeeze my hard dick. I can’t help but moan. “But ... but I have a dick. I like women.” I protest.

“Sure, sure.” His voice comforts me.

He sets me on my knees between his legs. His big dick now hard as a rock. Probably a foot long and wobbling in front of my face. The tip was shaped oddly compared to a man’s. It was somewhat lob sided towards the bottom and the head flared out more.

My hand reaches out, almost on its own, and slowly caresses the mighty cock from the tip, all the way down the shaft. It feels like the finest of leather. I slip my fingers underneath his balls, caressing and petting. They felt like two eggs in a velvet sack.

I lean forward and lightly kiss the tip. Then I wrap my other hand around his shaft. I take a long lick of the underside of his cockhead. Then again.

Then I suck the whole head into my mouth. Tickling it with my tongue.

Soon I am taking him as deep in my throat as I can without gagging. Pumping his shaft with my hand.

I feel so strange, pleasuring him willingly. The minotaur’s hard dick in my mouth. I press his big supple tip between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, before taking it in my throat again. I can’t take it far before I start to choke.

I grip and run my fingers up and down his thick shaft. With my other hand I lightly squeeze and caress his balls.

He runs his fingers gently through my short hair. I can hear him softly moaning above me. Like a moaning chant. It sounds like a song. It’s pretty. It makes me tingle all over.

Finally he grunts, as his dick sprays cum down my throat, in my mouth, and on my face. There is so much.

I lick up the bitter, disgusting slime. And despite myself, swallow it.

The beast hands me a rag to clean off.

Then swiftly he grabs me and places me over his knee. Like you do to spank a petulant girl.

“You fight your true nature. Until you come to terms with who you are. All you will find is ruin.”

With one hand he reaches between my legs. His fur tickling my thighs. He grabs my still erect dick, and squeezes hard. Though not quite painfully.

With his other hand he begins to swat my bottom.

With each sharp strike, I let out what sounds like a girly ‘eep!’.

Soon my body tingles, and I drizzle cum on the ground below us. Though it feels unlike any orgasm I have had before. Like it was coaxed out of me. Similar to the night I took those men’s dicks up my ass. But better. Almost ... almost pleasant.

That night I have to share his bedroll. My equipment would be back were my troop’s camp was.

He doesn’t let me dress. Just pulls me, naked, down under the covers. I snuggle up next to him like my lovers would me. My bare body against his silky white fur. I’m not sure I have ever felt so delicate, so vulnerable.

I can’t help my little dick getting hard against his muscly thigh.

Gan wraps his arm around me. His big hand squeezes my soft round ass. So like a woman’s, I realize drifting off to sleep.

We wake to chirping birds and the soft glow of morning.

As I stretch, my arm lightly brushes Gan’s already hard dick. He snorts at the touch. Then he looks me in the eyes. I haven’t been around him long enough to know his mannerisms, but I’m fairly sure what he wants.

I slide down his silky, white stomach. When I reach the tip of his footlong cock I wrap my fingers around the warm shaft. Gently I kiss the tip.

A I lick his big cockhead I can hear Gan start his low, moaning song. Slowly I take more and more of it into my mouth. Trying to take it as deep as I can. I think I can get around six inches in my mouth. I definitely have to learn to breath better though.

I jump when I feel his hand slide between my legs. His fingers finding my small penis and pathetic balls. He gently plays with them. My cock as hard as it can get at the attention.

His big dick starts to jerk and spew his bitter jizz into my mouth. I try, but I can’t swallow it all. So I lick what I miss off of his velvety crotch. My own penis thrumming with a need I can’t explain as my tongue caresses the big monster’s skin, my fingers caressing the silky fur on his chest.

With one big hand he gently, but firmly, holds my head on his crotch. With his other he forces me to spread my legs. Now I am kneeling over him.

Then I squeak as a buzzing pain shoots through my body. Starting from my tiny balls that Gan lightly slaps.

I quietly squeal as he keeps spanking my tiny raisins. Starbursts blurring my vision with each strike. Then when I think I can’t take it anymore, my sissy squeal turns to a low moan as my tiny dick drizzles it’s cum on the ground. My whole body shuddering in ecstasy.

After a light breakfast we head into the windswept mountains.

It was a week of hard travel. Climbing and marching during the day. At night, I’d suck his big minotaur dick. Then snuggle close to his furry body for warmth.

“These scars look intentional.” I say quietly. My fingers tracing patterns on his musclebound chest.

“They are runes. They tell the stories of my greatest victories, and most important defeats.” He rumbles.

“Your defeats?”

“We can learn much through failure. If we are willing to listen. These serve as a reminder.”

Ghannrouk took time to show me some of the skills to survive in such a hostile environment. How to find drinkable water. How to hunt. And how to forage when there was nothing to hunt. How to find or create shelter.

Finally I breathed a sigh of relief when we reached the foothills on the other side.

I could never have made that journey on my own.

The big minotaur steps up behind me. Putting a gentle hand on my shoulder to turn me around. “I am breaking our deal. I hope you don’t think less of me.”

“You’re going to eat me after all?” I joke with a weak grin.

He looks at me with his big bull eyes. “No, of course not. But neither am I returning you to your people.”

“No?”

“No. Not as you are. You could not flourish.” He says sadly. “Not in your confusion. First you must accept what you are. I must teach you the ways of the Garrum.”

I swallow hard at the realization of what he is saying. “The ... the dickless? The, not a man?” I ask.

“That is correct. You will travel with me as my Garrum apprentice. Then, when you are ready, I will return you to your people.”

There was little I could say. My well-being depended on the generosity of this monster. And it was obvious that my continued sexual servitude would be required.

Together we marched towards the lowlands.

Orc territory.

A weeks travel had found us entering the Orc city of Underfist. It was sat near the base of a mountain ridge the Orcs called ‘The Warmaster’s Fist’.

It also referred to a dishonorable combat move of throwing hidden daggers out of ones sleeve. From ‘under your fist’ as Gan explained it.

There are many monstrous races walking the streets here, though orcs are definitely the most numerous.

I feel a strange pride that Ghannrouk, at probably just over eight feet tall, is one of the biggest.

I definitely get a lot of odd looks. Though I am not the only human. We see a few as slaves. Mostly women.

The minotaur books us a room at a decent inn. Thankfully the patrons mind their business as we eat at our own table.

In the evening Gan stoops to enter our room as I start shedding my clothes.

“It is time for your next lesson.” He tells me in his deep voice. Shedding his own clothes. His monster cock already hard. Eager for me in its full twelve inch length.

I can’t help that my own pathetic nub twitches at the sight of it. Getting hard in its own macabre excitement.

“W ... what lesson?” I ask skittishly.

Naked, he pulls my vulnerable body into a strong furry embrace. “Your next lesson in accepting who you really are.” He tells me softly. “You must bend over the bed, and offer yourself to me. If it is you who makes the offer then you are a big step closer to acceptance. You would be making the choice to change.”

He turns me around and pushes me gently towards our bed.

Passively I bend over it. Palms on the mattress. I hesitate. It seems like forever.

Could I actually do this? Did I want to? It’s not what a real man would do.

“P ... please fuck me. F ... fuck me up my ass.” I sound like a timid girl. An inexperienced virgin on her wedding night.

Lowering my face to the bed, I reach back and obediently spread my asscheeks. I spread them so that a monster can painfully ass fuck me as he tries to convince me that I want this.

If I didn’t want it, why am I spreading for him.

That’s my last thought for a while.

The minotaur’s cock is so much bigger than the men in my barracks. I may have screamed as he entered me.

Even with the pig grease he had gotten it felt like he was burning my soul. My pathetic dick came instantly. Shooting cum on my own chest and face.

For an eternity there is only the pain burning up and down my ass as he fucks me with his giant cock.

When I come out of my daze, Gan is holding me in his arms. Caressing my head while he hums a tune. Not the same as his sex tune. I can feel his cum splattered all over my legs and ass.

“You are better?” He asks softly when he sees that I am lucid.

“Y ... yes.” I answer, though I’m not really sure. My ass still burns from the intrusion.

“You are my little Garrum, are you not?” He asks.

I sniffle, tears coming to my eyes at the realization. “Y ... yes. I am your sissy.”

“Mmm, good, good.” He assures me. Petting my hair as I weep for my lost manhood.

In the morning I clean myself with a bucket of water I pump from the outside. Then as he sits on a stool I use a washcloth to clean Ghannrouk.

“I must go find work today. You will stay here and wait.” He tells me as I toss the rag in the bucket. His bath over I kneel between his mighty legs.

“Are you sure?” I ask, concerned to be alone.

I lean in and begin kissing his already massively erect cock. “Mmm, yes. Taking you could only lead to complications.” He says. Obviously enjoying the attention I am giving his dick. I lick down the shaft. Lifting the slab of meat out of the way so I can kiss and lick his balls.

I give his dick a long slurp, all the way to the tip. I look up at him. His strong face so far above me. Two big black horns like an unholy halo.

I bite my lower lip. “I’ll miss you daddy.” I say softly. My voice doesn’t sound like that of a man to my ears.

“Ah. You are accepting what is. That is good. I was worried. I have never trained a human to be Garrum.”

His smile makes my tummy flutter with excitement.

I know something broke in me last night. I’m not even sure what. I don’t think I even actually care.

All I want to do is please him as I take his dick into my throat. Deeper and deeper. Further than I have before.

My eyes water with the effort. My body wants to gag, but I repress it. Finally I can stick my tongue out and taste his balls.

I’ve done it!

My head pounds with the pressure, but his whole dick is in my throat.

Slowly I lift my head. I need air. I can feel the room getting dimmer and dimmer.

When the giant thing is fully out I take a triumphant gasp of air.

“Mmm, very good. Good Garrum. That’s my good Garrum.”

“I’m your good girl, daddy.” I tell him as I pump his dick. He groans in pleasure as he erupts. His hot cum shooting all over my face.

Happily I lick it off my lips. “Thank you daddy.”

Soon I help him put on his battle leathers. Then I snuggle his manly chest, as a way of saying goodbye. Feeling safe in my owner’s arms.

“Are you attracted to women?” I ask.

It was evening now. Gan had found an employer for us. We would leave in a few days.

I lay between his legs. Slowly stroking his magnificent dick. Kissing and licking the velvet shaft.

“Of course. My preference would be to lay with a woman.” He tells me, big bull head lying on his hands.

“What are minotaur women like?” I ask. Tickling just under the head of his cock with my tongue.

“They are fierce. They fight with spears to defend their mountains. To approach one a male must be confident in his worth.” His tone takes on a wistful cadence.

I take a few inches of his dick in my mouth. Pressing firmly with my tongue. Moving to straddle one of his big legs. I slowly grind my own erection into the soft white fur of his thigh.

“The women own everything. They are the keepers of our history and the defenders of our culture. The men own only what they can carry. Usually just their equipment and weapons.

A young bull will save up to purchase a mighty weapon. His most prized possession.” He nods to his giant ornate axe.

I kiss my way down the equally mighty shaft of his dick. Then I take turns sucking his balls into my mouth. Caressing each with my tongue. Sucking in them gently.

“After getting an impressive weapon, a warrior may fight for golds to purchase ornate rings. Either for fingers, or horns. Often these will be gifted to a female that a warrior with no reputation wants to mate with, to help prove his worth.”

My groin feels all tingly from the soft friction. I open wide and take a few inches of his dick into my throat.

“A male minotaur leads a solitary life. But every few years may experience a wanderlust. Leaving his mountain to explore and fight. To build a name for himself.”

“But, what do your women look like?” I ask. “Like other women? Do they have breasts?” I bob back down taking him another couple inches deeper.

“Ha! Yes. They have breasts. They are much like me. Though with smaller horns and with big breasts.” He makes a motion like holding melons on top of his chest. Melons the size of my head. “Their fur is much shorter, but their hair is longer.”

His dick twitches in my mouth. I can feel it throb in my hands as I swallow his jizz. I suck on his fuck stick to get every last drop out.

Done, the big beast grabs me and moves me to my hands and knees on the floor. He spreads my legs and in a burst of pain rams his thumb up my ass. I squeal at the intrusion.

Then he gently squeezes my balls in time with the thrusts of his thumb in my rear.

At first I grunt in pain with each thrust, but gradually the thrusts turn to a strange pleasure. His thumb isn’t that deep. Not like when his dick was shoved in there.

By the time my cock shoots it’s own cum, the feeling is strangely pleasant.

When we stand I kiss his scarred chest. “Thank you daddy.”

Sated we lie together on the big bed. Him, my masculine bull owner. Me, his obedient little girl.

“I want to be more pleasing to you.” I murmur to him. “Be more feminine.” He hums quietly as he strokes my hair.

We went shopping the next day. I had nothing but the clothes on my back after fleeing the battlefield. Clothes that I no longer saw as appropriate.

First we stopped at a weapon-smith. Gan wanted me to be able to defend myself.

This seemed a little strange to me. He was obviously turning me into a sex slave. A whore.

He picked out a nice sword and an expensive crossbow. “In truth, I have little experience with either weapon. Sadly I don’t think you would take to the great axe.” He explained.

Then we started looking for clothing shops.

We were browsing windows when three minotaur men stepped out of an alley.

They were different than Ghannrouk. Not just that their skin was brown and mostly hairless, except for their bull heads. They were also shorter. Still big, maybe the tallest was close to seven feet, they didn’t reach the eight feet that Gan stood.

Their horns, too, were smaller.

They grumbled some sort of challenge. Gan hands me his axe, which is super heavy. Then he moves into the trio.

I quickly take a few steps back as fists start swinging. The smaller beasts move to circle my man. Punching him as they go.

Whit a mighty THUD! Gan hits the minotaur in front, doubling him over. Quickly he turns and picks up a second, hurling him across the street. The crowded road quickly dispersing to a safer distance.

Gan turns to the still upright opponent. Taking a couple slugs to the face. He grabs the shorter monster by the shoulder and pummels him in the stomach a few times.

After that one drops, the trio seem to be done with the fight. Each bowing slightly to Ghannrouk’s majesty. Then they scamper off.

Gan looks pleased with himself.

“What was that about?” I ask. “Who were they?”

“They are plaines minotaur. Smaller and sadder than their mountain brethren, like me.” He takes back his axe as we walk. “Win or lose, it is a point of honor for one of them to challenge one like myself.”

I ponder the difference as we walk. The plains-men were what I thought of as ‘traditional’ minotaur. Big human bodies with the head of a bull. Gan was more like a bipedal bull with some human features.

I tried on some women’s clothing at a couple shops. Not really happy with the way they looked on my body. I wasn’t a muscle bound, alpha male. But I also wasn’t feminine enough to look good in women’s clothes.

Disappointed I picked out a plain short skirt that didn’t look too bad on me. And a simple tunic.

The next day I meet Gan’s new employer.

He was an elderly orc. Stoop shouldered and bald. His skin had turned to a grey-green. Introduced as the Warlock Farkill.

He smiled when he saw us. One of his lower fangs missing. “Ghannrouk, it is good to see you my new friend.” He says with an oily voice. “And this is your Garrum?” He says turning his gaze to me.

“Yes, sir.” The big minotaur responds.

Standing behind the warlock was a beautiful human woman. She had long curly red hair, a face like an angel, and a large bosom, covered in freckles. Most of which I could see, as her clothes left little to the imagination. She blushed and looked away when she noticed me staring.

The two men had continued talking as I looked at the girl. I finally realize they were talking about me.

“Oh yes. I’d be happy to do it. Who wants a human male around anyway.” The orc says, leering at me unnervingly.

“W ... What?” I ask.

“Farkill will transform you. Give you a body more suited to your new role.” Gan tells me.

“No time like the present.” The evil orc says. “Come Gwendolyn, show our guest to the operating table.”

The girl smiles at me and waves me forward as we enter the big stone building. Presumably the orc’s home.

They lead us to a large workroom in the basement. “Strip.” Farkill orders me. Motioning me to hop on a large stone slab in the center of the room.

Now it’s my turn to blush as I get nude before the beautiful Gwendolyn.

Then I am lying on the hard cold stone as the warlock chants and sprinkles dust around me.

My body shivers, and it feels like my skin is tightening.

“Just relax.” The redhead tells me with concern. “If you fight it, you will feel pain.”

I tried to relax as the warlock grinned at me. There was pain. I gripped the edges of the stone slab and tried not to scream as my manhood burned.

I could feel my cock and balls disappearing. Part of me was still fighting it. Fighting the final loss of my masculinity. I had relinquished everything else. With every dick I sucked and every anal violation I had grown closer to this.

I looked at the beautiful Gwendolyn, with her long curly red hair and freckles. Oh how I wanted to put my dick in her. To dominate her.

That’s what a man was. Something that wanted to dominate. To control.

But I was a Garrum. It was my place to submit.

I let go. The last shred of my masculinity burned away. It no longer burned. It tingles.

Farkill grinned at me. I knew that he wasn’t just pleased with the opportunity to use me in my new body. He was also amused that I could never have Gwendolyn in the way that he did.

The spell was finally complete. I sit up and can already see changes. I look down as the redhead fetches a mirror.

First I notice the pink fur. So small as to be like crushed velvet. Then I notice the massive tits blocking my view.

They feel heavy, and they jiggle whenever I move. If Gwendolyn had E-cup breasts, mine must be F-cups. I grab and squeeze them. So sensitive, they tingle excitingly at my touch. A feeling mirrored somewhere in my crotch.

“W ... What have you done to me?” I ask. No longer my voice, but the musical tones of a woman.

“Why, made you beautiful, of course, my dear.” The orc says happily, as Gwendolyn holds up a large mirror for me to peer into.

I was definitely no longer a man. I wasn’t even human.

Similar to how Ghannrouk is a bull that looks like a man. I am now a bunny that looks like a woman.

My fur is pink except for a long mane of white hair that falls to the small of my back. Matched by a small silky tuft just above where my cock should have been. Where I now had ... now had a cunny. A cute slit that would soon be invaded by cock.

I now had a good look at my, aforementioned, breasts. They were big and beautiful. Sitting proud and perky on my chest. Tingling nipples sticking out like little cute bumps.

My hands were thick and fuzzy. Almost like I wore gloves. My feet were large and long, more like a rabbit than a man. Woman.

My face is that of a bunny, though much more expressive than I would have guessed. Cute, I think. With long bunny ears on top of my head. Easily a foot in length.

“You are called a Usagi. A people in a far off land I once visited on my quest for power.” The warlock gloats. “Quite rare around here. You will be worth a pretty coin, should Ghannrouk decide to sell you.”

“You are very pretty.” Gwendolyn assures me. Giving me butterflies in my tummy.

“Shall we have a bit of fun with the girls?” The orc asks. His rough hand caressing my thigh, making me shiver. I would have thought my fur would offer me more protection. If anything I am even more sensitive.

Gan nods reaching out for the redhead. She dutifully drops to her knees before him. Pulling down her top. Showing off her beautiful breasts.

I see her pulling out my man’s large cock and lean in. Then the old orc fills my view.

“Just lie back and enjoy, whore.” He says grabbing my knees and pulling my well rounded bottom to the edge of the slab.

I do as he says. My big tits drooping down and to my sides. Yet still obscuring much of my view.

I shiver as his fingers lightly caress the outside of my pussylips. “Mmm, my dick will be the first thing ever to pierce your new fuck hole. How do you feel about that girl?” He smirks at me. His words causing tingles up and down my spine.

“Th ... thank you sir.” I say submissively.

My new pussy practically buzzes with pleasure as he rubs his cock against it.

Then my body feels a burst of sensation, white light blurring my vision, as he plunges deep into me.

By the gods! I can’t think. My whole world is my new cunt and the dick violating it. Thrusting up and down my love hole, my soul trembling in time with his thrusts.

Will it be like this every time?!

I am dimly aware of his hands on my breasts. Squeezing and groping. Each their own worlds of pleasure. Each time he tweaks a nipple it’s like a warm glow across my body.

Then he pinches one, then the other. My world flashes red with the sound of thunder at the pain.

I can feel a sort of pressure building in my body as the old orc has his way with me.

It crashes over me, my whole body trembling. I think I am screaming, but I’m not sure. Everything is given over to the ecstasy of my orgasm. It seems to go on and on. Slowing down time so I can feel my master’s every stroke of his cock in me. Every touch of his hands on my breasts.

How could I have ever thought I was a man? This is where I belong.

As I finally come down I can feel his cock exploding inside me. Filling me for the first time with his foul seed.

He grins as he pulls out. Grabbing my snow white hair and pulling me painfully to my knees.

Obediently I lick and suck his cum and my juices from his big green cock.

I look up at him from my place of submission at his feet. I can tell he is pleased.

I finally notice another woman’s gasps in the room. Looking over I see beautiful Gwendolyn bent over a side table. Gan’s huge dick thrusting up her pussy. His hands squeezing her big tits.

Part of me yearns to take her place.

Finally he pulls his spent dick out of her. Still bigger than the orc’s even hanging flaccid.

I crawl over as the redhead drops to her knees licking their fuck-slime from the minotaur’s big cock.

She smiles at me as I move next to her. Our bodies touching as we each kiss and lick daddy’s cock.

We transfer what little we have to a room at the orc’s big home. He has some other servants and his own retinue of soldiers. We would be marching as a band in two days. To join up with an orc warlord and fight with his army. The warlock being the leader of our band of course.

That evening I slowly undress Gan. Both excited and nervous to take his huge dick in my new sensitive cunny.

He lays me gently on the bed. “This form suits you.” He tells me. His big bull tongue licking at my sensitive breasts. My body tingles with pleasure at each caress. Especially my new cunny. It practically buzzes with its need.

He grabs my massive tits with his hands as his face reaches mine. His tongue licking at my lips.

Oh gods! I’ve never kissed a man before. Not ... not in a romantic way. Even after all that happened. This is my first.

Eagerly, I part my lips for my masculine lover. His big, unfamiliar tongue slips into my mouth. He tastes like the crisp mountain air.

As our tongues dance, I reach down and lightly stroke his big dick. Squeezing the tip. I position his cock at my yearning love canal. Rubbing him against my netherlips. My whole body trembling with pleasure.

The minotaur sits up and grabs my hips. Then he slowly pushes into me. I scream in ecstasy as my pussy is stretched to accommodate his big cock.

My whole world, again, becomes the penis grinding it’s way up my wet cunt. The penis and the pleasure it causes my body.

Already I am shivering, my orgasm coming quickly.

His cock is so deep in me it’s almost painful, I don’t think I can take anymore. He starts to pull back out before plunging in me again. Faster this time. Then again. Again.

My orgasm washes over me. I’m sure I am screaming. Hopefully not too loud, but I can’t help it either way. Lost in wave after wave of sexual rapture.

As I come down Gan is fucking me fast and hard. Each thrust hitting deep inside me. Somewhat painful, almost like when he would slap my balls. There is still much more pleasure than pain though and I can feel my next orgasm growing.

I moan as he squeezes and caresses my tits. And I listen to him moaning his love song above me. This is where I belong. On my back pleasuring my big lover.

Eventually his big cock unloads in me. The big minotaur grunting his pleasure as my pussy is filled with his bull seed.

Oh ... oh my. Could I get pregnant?

Something I would mull over later. I move to lick and suck his dick clean of our lovemaking. Then we lay together.

I snuggle close. Running my hand up and down the scars on his chest. Safe in his arms.

“How much would it cost to purchase Gwendolyn from the warlock.” I ask.

“You like her?” He rumbles sleepily. His fingers start to stroke my long ears. My sexy bits tingle at each caress. My ears seem to be as sensitive and erogenous as my nipples.

“Mmm, yes. I ... I’m still attracted to women.” I admit.

“In truth I do not know. But I will keep her in mind should the opportunity arise.” He assures me. “Your name can no longer be Timor Greyson. I now dub you Tessa.” He says closing his eyes and drifting off.

“Thank you daddy.” I whisper. Soon I too am asleep. My new body yearning for more pleasures.

Apparently Gwendolyn was trusted enough to go into the city alone. She wore her master’s insignia as a clasp holding her cloak.

“No one who recognizes that symbol would bother me.” She says.

“And you won’t try to run away?” I ask, curious.

“Why would I? I’m better off here as a slave learning some of my master’s craft, than I was in my poor village.” She takes my furry hand in hers as we walk down the street. “Besides, where is there to go. Out of the city is wild, orc owned lands.”

“I guess you have a point.” I say. Distracted by the feel of her hand in mine.

She looks at me with a beautiful, friendly smile. “Why don’t you run away?”

“Well, I owe Ghannrouk my life. Plus I like him. And with this new body I’m not sure if going home is an option.”

We entered a clothing shop. Not one of the ones Gan and I had tried. This one was a bit more upscale. The proprietor was an ancient crone of an orc.

The woman bustles over when she sees us. “Gwen, darling. Always a pleasure. What can I get for you?”

“Kurla, this is my friend Tessa. Master wants her to have a few outfits.” The redhead says.

“Lovely. My, are you exotic. Let’s take those clothes off. Let me get a look at you.” The old woman orders.

I strip before the two women. Feeling a little self conscious. I let out a small yelp, and blush. The orc touches something sensitive on my rear as she circles me.

“We can tailor for that at no extra cost for such a good customer.” The old woman says.

I twist and look into a mirror, confused.

A tail. I have a cute little bushy bunny tail. It makes sense I guess, but with the busy day I hadn’t even noticed it.

It was fuzzy and pink on top and fluffy and white underneath. It wasn’t as sensitive as my ears, but it was still quite ticklish.

“I like your little tail.” Gwendolyn tells me smiling.

“She will need a traveling outfit, a fancy outfit, and a couple slave girl outfits. Plus something comfortable to lounge and sleep in.” The redhead tells the orc.

“All as sexy as your usual?” The woman asks.

With a smile, “Of course.”

The women pick out clothes for me to try on. We spend a good portion of the morning before finally deciding on what we liked best. Mostly I deferred to Gwen’s expertise.

For travel she picked out a short grey skirt, and a small blue crop top. Low cut to show off my décolletage. I also had white thigh high stockings, and a matching pair of light blue silk bra and panties.

The silk feeling thrillingly erotic against my new womanly skin.

For my fancy outfit, a full length blue gown. Again, low cut. With slits up both sides to my hips, and a diamond shape cut out over my belly. There were black stockings with matching garter for this.

The slave outfits were simply sets of lingerie. One with a corset that put my big tits on display.

Finally, for sleeping, white linen shorts and a matching crop top.

She also picked out a few panties and bra sets for me. Even a couple thongs that felt decidedly naughty when I tried them on.

When we get back to the stone mansion we find that Gan and the warlock are out. Hiring a few more last minute troops.

We have a small lunch together in the kitchen. The cook a kindly ogre woman. She gave us nonstop chatter about marketplace gossip as we ate.

Afterwards Gwendolyn gave me a tour of the building. It wasn’t a pretty place. Given to orc tastes, and a stark functionality.

As we were leaving a drawing room we met a pair of soldiers in the hall.

“Well, hello ladies. Who’s your friend red?” The bigger of the two asked pushing me back against the wall and setting a hand on my hip.

“This is Tessa. She belongs to the minotaur.” My friend told him.

“That’s ok. He ain’t here, is he?” The big orc was pushing me back towards the room we had just left. Passively I go. Gwendolyn behind us. The other soldier with his hands up her shirt.

My pussy was tingling at the thought of these rough orcs using me as a fuck toy.

The orc pulls my shirt up, then yanks my new bra down. I gasp as he gropes and squeezes my breasts. “You and red here are gonna make us feel real good. What you say sweet meat?”

I bite my lip and say, “Yes, sir.”

Smirking he pushes me to my knees, pulling his big green cock out of his pants. I glance over to see Gwen, already on her knees, tits hanging out, orc dick down her throat.

I look up at the smirking soldier then I lean in and grip his cock. Nowhere near as large as Gan’s, but still big. Probably twice as big as I had, when I was a man.

I am a man no longer, I know as I kiss his dark green tip. Tasting bitter pre-cum. I reach under with my other hand and fondle his hairy balls.

“Take it like a true whore.” He tells me with a laugh. Painfully grabbing my long ears and pulling my face onto his cock.

I squeal at the pain from my ears. Strangely though my pussy throbs excitedly. Then I gag as his dick enters my throat unexpectedly.

Roughly he thrusts at my face. His big green balls bouncing obscenely off my furry chin.

“Hey! Not so rough with her.” Gwen says. I hear a SMACK! as the other orc slaps her freckled face.

“Bitch! She is going to get it just as rough as you like it.” He says. I hear her gag as his dick, again, enters her throat. “Whores got to know their place. Ha!”

Now that the surprise was over I wasn’t having a problem deep throating his big green dick. Though I wish he would let go of my ears. The pain was still making my pussy throb pleasantly.

I didn’t like being abused like this. Did I?

Did Gwendolyn? Sweet innocent, Gwendolyn. Of course she wasn’t that innocent, I knew. Plus that orc said she liked it rough. Was he just taunting her? Exerting his control?

Grunting, The orc pulls his dick out of my throat. Then he pushes me to my hands and knees. Flipping my skirt over my round ass and yanking down my silk panties.

I yip a few times as he slaps my rear. Then I let out a long thankful groan as he buries his wonderful dick in my wet twat.

My world is, once again, a bliss of being fucked. A bit of spice is added when he painfully yanks on my big pink bunny ears, and slaps at my ass. Each bit of pain drawing my orgasm just a bit closer.

Suddenly, Gwendolyn’s face is in front of mine. Facing me as she too gets railed from behind. She gives me a grin that says we are in this together. Then she puts her soft hand in my fuzzy cheek. She leans in and presses her soft red lips to mine. Our kiss is not a chaste one. Our mouthes open and our tongues find each other. Dancing happily together, she tastes like sweet garden berries.

My world bursts into orgasm as we kiss. Orcs fucking us, her hand on my face, I scream my pleasure into her mouth.

When I come down my face and tits are pressed into the rug. The soldier’s cock still pounding deep in me. His balls slapping my happy pussylips. Gwen pets my hair as she grunts her own pleasure above me. In time with the orc violating her beautiful body.

Deliciously desecrating her temple.

When my soldier finally shoots his slimy load in me I dutifully turn around and suck his cock clean.

“Ha Ha! What a whore.” He says happily as I play the part of the good girl for him. I can hear Gwen doing the same behind me. Moaning happily as she sucks dick.

Then the two soldiers walk out. Leaving us there. Used and abused. Soiled on the floor.

Gwen crawls over to me. With what I think is a lustful smile on her face. She pushes me to my back on the rug, climbing on top of me.

We kiss passionately for a time. Her hands squeezing my massive tits. Mine running up and down her back. Stopping to squeeze her sweet ass.

Then she breaks our kiss. Pinching one of my nipples painfully. “You like it rough? Don’t you, you little minx?”

“Mmn, yes. Yes I think so.” I admit.

She grins at me. “Me too. I love dirty sex. I love being the plaything of these nasty orcs.”

Her hand slides under my skirt. She sticks a couple fingers in my sloppy twat as she tweaks my nipple. “I wasn’t kidnapped you know?” I shake my head. “I ran away from home. I wanted to be a sex slave. To be abused by a disgusting master. I figured, what could be more disgusting than an orc.” She brings her hand back up, sticking her slimy fingers in her mouth. I watch, excited, as she closes her eyes and sucks my juices and orc cum.

“Mmm, I was lucky. Farkill is a good master and he has taught me much.” She starts to kiss her way down my body. Down toward my ... oh fuck, my cunny. I shake with desire.

“I want you.” She tells me, kissing first one thigh. “I want you with me.” She kisses the other. “We could be partners. Lovers.” I cry out as she kisses my super sensitive clit. An orgasm instantly shaking me to my core. She sticks her tongue in me and laps me up as I scream.

Gwen is gently kissing my breasts as I come down. “What do you say?” She asks.

“Oh Gwen. I have wanted you since the first moment I saw you.”

She smiles, then sits up. “Well then, why don’t you have me?” She moves to straddle my face. Pushing her cum covered pussy against my lips.

Gladly I start to lick as she moans in pleasure. Tasting both her juices and the orc soldier’s cum.

I grab her thighs as I stick my tongue deep in her dirty cunt. Cleaning out the slop as best I can. She leans forward and I feel her face between my fuzzy thighs. I feel her tongue on my cunny again. Licking and kissing.

I feel her thighs quiver as an orgasm hits her. I suck on her clit as she goes over. She throws her head back, long red hair flying, and moans in her ecstasy.

Later, we lay in each other’s arms in her room. We had fucked again when we got there. Now we’re resting in the bliss of our lovemaking.

“You will stay? Here with me? Even if your minotaur leaves?” She asks me anxious.

“Yes.” I assure her. Petting her beautiful red hair. “I will stay.”

We were on the road. Marching to war.

There were some fifty of us in all. The warlock and Gwen. An orc shaman, though the redhead told me he didn’t have much power. Ghannrouk and myself. What was apparently a tamed bear and his handler. The rest were orc soldiers. Around a dozen were archers. The rest held spears, shields and swords.

“They copy their opponents. Left to their own devices most orcs are dumb and would just go at each other with rocks and clubs.” Gwen tells me. “Under a strong leader, though they can copy tactics with a little training.” She points at an older orc with a short white beard. “Sergeant Daboot, or Dab as I call him.” He was obviously in charge of relating the warlock’s orders to the orcs.

At every break Gan tried to give me a little training with my sword or crossbow. I was definitely getting better with the wooden crossbow. Not so much the sword.

“It just is not my weapon.” The big minotaur tells me sadly. “I’m afraid I can not teach you.”

“I could teach the bunny girl a thing or two.”

I turn around. It was the grizzled sergeant. By the look on his face there was no double meaning in his words.

“It would be appreciated.” Gan tells him with relief.

When we make camp that night Daboot begins to train me in the proper use of the sword. We gather a small crowd of amused orc to jeer at ‘the little bunny’ wanting to learn to be a soldier.

I’m still not very good. But he obviously knows swords better than Gan.

Soon Gwen joins us. Barely dressed in tight linen shorts and a linen top that barely covers her tits.

Somewhere she had also obtained a sword and declared that she wanted to train as well.

Watching her, it was obvious she threw her whole self into anything she attempted. It made me struggle to try harder myself.

At the end of our first lesson I felt I had made more headway than the entire week that Gan had tried to teach me.

“Can you show me the crossbow too?” I ask. Breathing hard.

“Sure though there isn’t much to show there, beyond practice. Master level crossbow work is beyond me.” He says.

We had traveled for a week. It was evening and Gwendolyn and I had just finished our training. We were standing around the small table in Farkill’s tent. Gwen’s shoulder touching mine as the men talk.

“Tomorrow then. We have been seeing scouts for a couple days. We will join with the main army tomorrow.” The old sergeant says.

“Excellent. Then I will present myself to the Warlord Axehammer. Our pay is already with the trading house in Underfist.” The warlock says, pleased.

The bald orc bids the men leave. Gwen and I waiting for his lustfull attentions. As he pours himself a goblet of wine.

Ghannrouk was out of his rut season, and less interested in sex. Over the last few days we only made love if I instigated it.

Farkill turns to us and we step close to him. I drop to my knees as Gwen pulls his robes off.

His dick is still soft as I take it in my mouth. Sweaty and rank from the day’s march.

Gwendolyn moans as he sticks his tongue in her mouth. His hands reaching under her shirt to play with her beautiful orbs.

His dick grows in my mouth. Soon I am taking the tip into my throat.

“Please, master. You know what we need.” Gwen begs.

The orc chuckles. “Your pink friend as well?”

“Mmm, yes. I want to see her scream till she cums.” The redhead practically purrs.

My cunny buzzes with excitement, while my breath comes faster with fear. We had discussed this, but was I ready?

Gwendolyn and I strip each other slowly. Then she places a leather ball gag in my mouth. She ties my hands behind my back and whisperers, “I love you.” In my long ears as she bends me over the table. Small enough that my tits hang down on the other side.

I clench my eyes shut when I hear the orc step behind me.

Then, with a woosh, CRACK! There is a line of fire across my ass. I scream at the pain. Muffled by the gag. The chuckling orc simply whips me again. And again.

Over and over his belt leaving a line of pain across my pink, bunny ass. Then he takes a short break to move to my front.

I beg and plead with my eyes. He just gives me a cruel smile as he whips my big dangling tits, with his leather belt.

I scream into my gag as my precious orbs bounce back and forth from the blows. Tears filling my eyes from the pain. My pussy throbbing with each strike.

When he finally tires of my tits he moves to drink more wine. Gwen moves to a chair in front of me.

“You look beautiful.” She says as she sticks her already slick fingers back in her pussy.

My whole body trembles. From the pain, yes. But also something else.

Farkill spreads my legs apart. “Ready?” He asks. All I can do is moan.

He must use an under-handed swing for the next bit. I’m sure the belt isn’t as fast as before.

It matters little. My body jumps with the first strike on my wet pussy. He grabs my tied hands and pushes me back down on the table. Then strikes my pussy again.

I wail into my gag as the belt licks my precious cunny. Each wet SMACK! causing my cunt to clench. Sending shivers of excitement and pain coursing through my body.

My vision goes white as I cum. The belt my only lover. Giving me a pain like I have never felt. The leather makes love to my body as I gasp and groan through a strange orgasm.

When I finally come down I realize they the sound of whipping is no longer me. My beautiful Gwendolyn has her ass in the air and is happily crying out in pain as she too is whipped.

I continue to tremble for minutes as I have smaller, uncontrollable orgasms.

When the orc finishes with the redhead she lays exhausted on the ground. Her body wracked with trembling, similar to me, as she cums.

The orc moves behind me and my over tuned body orgasms instantly as he shoves his dick in my sloppy cunt.

The old man doesn’t last long. Filling me with his orc jizz and leaving me there to get more wine. His slime drizzling down my fuzzy thighs.

That night we sleep, Gwen and I, on either side of the old orc. Snuggled up to his green skin.

Not as pleasant, I find, as sleeping with Gan.

The army seemed massive. I am no expert but I would guess close to ten thousand orcs. Plus various other monsters. Ogres, trolls, goblins, there was even a small dragon flying overhead.

We made camp at the edge of the large force, and Farkill gathered a small retinue. They wandered off to find the Warlord.

They were gone for hours. The warlock looking pleased when he returned.

“Axehammer has few casters. There will be a bonus for every battle we fight.” He tells us, to the pleasure of his men.

Gwendolyn and I spend some time sparring. I think she is already better with the sword than I am.

Hot and sweaty, we get a bucket of water and go behind some tents.

I kiss her as I lift her shirt off. Then she reaches behind to unclasp her bra, while I rub my thumbs over the soft skin of her cleavage.

I wet a wash cloth and soap up her big tits as she pulls down her shorts.

She then grips my skirt and yanks them down, my panties quickly following. As I nibble her neck. My hand holding the wet cloth gliding down her tummy to find her hot cunt.

I lift my arms letting her pull both my shirt and bra off at once, my massive breasts tumbling free. She leans in and I gasp as she nibbles one of my nipples.

Then she had her own soapy cloth and I tremble as her hands move all over my body.

Our sensual show had drawn a small crowd.

Suddenly there were numerous, rough, green hands on our wet, soapy bodies. The two of us are pulled apart into our separate groups of lustful orcs.

Their strong, manly bodies rub against me. Their hands hungrily exploring. Painfully squeezing my big tits. Roughly digging into my pussy. Groping my round ass. I even suck a finger shoved into my mouth.

A big orc lifts me by my derrière. I wrap my legs around him for support. Hugging his neck like a lover. I gasp when his big dick pushes its way up my eager fuck hole. Bursts of pleasure running through me.

I am nearly lost in the bliss of him fucking me when I feel something poking at my rear. Another big cock! I squeal as the orc behind me mercilessly grinds his suds covered pussy punisher up my tight anal bud.

Having something fucking up my ass still hurts, but now it was exceeded by the pleasure from the cock pounding my cunt. I’ve never felt so full. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly.

I start to scream as I cum. Though I’m quickly muffled with a hand over my mouth. I greedily suck on the orc fingers. Moaning in my ecstasy.

The cock in my ass cums shooting orc jizz deep in me. Soon followed by the one in my pussy.

They lower me to all fours, cum leaking out of me. Another hard cock shoving inside me from behind.

When another presses against my lips, I obediently open up and let him fuck my throat. Moaning when the orc painfully grabs my long ears to help him fuck my face.

Soon I am gobbling down bitter orc cum.

Gwendolyn and I get fucked by half a dozen orcs each. They finally leave us. Cum covered and exhausted behind the tents.

Apparently, decades ago, Dark Elves had taken a handful of orc strongholds in some mountainous region to the north.

The Warlord wanted to take them back as a sign of his strength. Success in this war would draw even more soldiers to his banner.

The force was spilt into five smaller units to hit various places along the foothills.

We were part of a small force tasked with taking an outpost.

There was our band plus another thousand troops.

Farkill was to counter any magic the Elves would cast.

Ghannrouk was obviously getting nervous the closer we got.

“I should have bought you armor. I should have left you behind.” He said concerned.

“I ... I wouldn’t want to have missed this. I was a soldier when we met remember.” I say, nervous myself.

He smiles kindly at me. “Not a good one.”

Later when we can see the imposing walled tower. “Stay close to the warlock.” The white furry minotaur tells me. “It may be the safest spot.”

Then we are there. Our lead troops swarming toward the keep. So many orcs. They seem to engulf it.

Ladders raise as arrows rain down. The warlock and Gwen setting up a simple lab just outside bow range. Small cauldron, work table, chest of ingredients.

I load my crossbow, just in case.

The two of them begin to cast their magics. The rest of us wait.

It’s hard to tell who is winning. The wall gets breached in a couple spots. Both times the orcs get pushed back.

A fireball arcs out from the tower. Only to fizzle away half way to the ground.

Two big ogres, multiple arrows sticking out from their skin, carry a large cut tree between them. They begin using it to batter the gate.

The wooden gate crashes inward with a THUD! I can feel in my bones. Before our soldiers can enter, though, a swarm of misshapen men rush out. Clawing and biting in their hundreds.

Orcs fall back. The counter attack apparently unexpected.

“Amateurs.” I hear the sergeant say under his breath.

Suddenly the air feels like it does just after a heavy rain. There is a sound like tearing cloth. I look to the warlock, but he has an intense look on his face. His bald head dripping sweat. Gwen stands by him looking concerned.

Suddenly there are Elves everywhere. Elves and those misshapen men.

They may have been men once. But something had severely deformed them. Their skin was a sickly blue-grey with bumps and oily pustules. They were hunched and their limbs were long. Some had extra arms. Individually there were too many deformities to list.

I fire my crossbow at close range. Excited that I hit something. The twisted man squealing and falling away from the orc he was trying to bite.

I draw my sword and move closer to the warlock. All around is chaos as our soldiers desperately fight the unexpected foe.

Sergeant Daboot rallies the orcs around him. Creating a block of discipline in the roiling fight.

Elsewhere, towering over everything is my mountain bull. The white minotaur swings his mighty axe. Elves and twisted flying like leaves on the wind. A whirlwind of death.

I fend off one of the twisted men. The training I have received helping me greatly. Though he is only armed with claws and fangs. After a few deep slashes he hops away to find easier prey. He won’t find it here.

Then a dark skinned Elf strides toward me. His robes shimmering under the sun. A rapier held confidently in his hand.

Now my fear overwhelms me. I can’t take him. Not a skilled warrior.

I flinch as he lunges forward. But instead of running me through, his sword glances off an invisible barrier.

A burst of dark flame flies from Gwendolyn’s hands, past me, to singe the sword arm of the, now angry looking, elf.

“Now, Tessa!” The skilled redhead shouts.

I jump forward swinging my sword wildly. It thuds into his chest, but he must have armor under his shimmery robes. Again and again I swing. Till I hear something crack. His ribs?

He tries to back away. His sword arm useless. He moves right into the sergeant’s big iron axe. It cuts through the Elven armor and buries deep in the man’s chest.

The big orc gives me a wink as he moves to rally more of his troops.

“No!” I scream. Gan is getting overwhelmed. Two of the twisted men on his back. A dozen more clawing at him. I watch in horror as the mighty beast falls.

My fear turns to anger and I run into the fray. My sword delivering death in my rage.

The twisted men pause in their butchery as I attack them. Uncaring about my own life as the group turns to kill me.

For a moment I am fending them off. My anger lending me strength. I can see the weakened Gan struggling to rise.

Then he falls, and I go weak. My sacrifice will have been in vain.

Orcs rush past me. Skewering the monsters on their spears. Helping the minotaur to his feet.

“Yes!” A cry of triumph from behind us. I turn to see the warlock with his hands raised to the sky.

Twin forks of lightning flash from a clear sky to strike the top of the tower. Flames burst out of the top floor windows.

I can see orcs streaming into the open gates. Scaling the stone walls.

The tide had turned.

It’s evening now. I step into the tent with a cup of cool water.

Gan lays fitfully under a thin sheet. Still weak from his many injuries. He smiles at me all the same.

“My favorite Garrum.” He says.

I smile back. My long pink ears twitching. “I brought you water daddy.”

He drinks it with relish.

“You are happy with what you have become?” He asks when finished.

I kneel next to him my hand sliding under the sheet. Fingers find his big floppy cock. Slowly I begin to caress him. “Oh, yes daddy. I love being your good girl.”

“You have fully accepted who you are. I release you from my forced service. You are ready to return home.” He says.

“No daddy. I have found my freedom in slavery. My home is here.” His dick now hard I push back the sheet. Moving in to kiss his beautiful, giant, rod. My tongue moving up and down the shaft.

“Mmn, I love you Tessa.” He says, starting up his sex hum.

“I love you too daddy.” I say contentedly. I slowly stroke his shaft, while I suck on his big oddly shaped tip.

Soon I will be drinking deep of daddy’s cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.