8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks - Cover

8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I saw an Eight Simple Rules episode and it got my creative juices flowing. Bridget now eighteen is in college and showing too much cheek in her cheerleader uniform. It also includes anal sex and 'goosing.' All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Sports   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

This chapter is from a later year scene when James Garner joined the cat as Kate’s father and the kids grandfather. This chapter is about jealousy and self inadequacy. The episode I have chosen to use is the one where the pretty shoulder length golden blonde oldest sister Bridget and her middle sister Kerry with her red curly locks which hung down to her shoulders. Kerry was now a senior at Bridget’s old high school and she is having a hard time living in her big sister’s considerable shadow. Bridget is on scholarship playing tennis back east and is home on holiday break. Kerry is a senior in high school who recently turned eighteen years-old

“Bridget, Bridget, Bridget, that’s all I ever hear about,” said Kerry in an exasperated voice. She spouted to her parents. Kerry stormed out in stomping her foot in frustration as she swiveled her foot so, her backside now facing her father. Paul noticed that Kerry’s green corduroy pants are way too tight to be acceptable in the bottom which showed her visible panty line as well as the shape of the bikini panties that fit across her bottom cheeks.

He was none too happy to see this unladylike display while he thought of boys eyed his maturing blonde teen daughter’s bottom and her panty cheeks!

Kerry climbed the steps in a huff which her father saw as close to being a tantrum. She went to her room she shared with her sister. Alone in their bedroom, she hid all of Bridget’s trophies and blue ribbons from tennis in high school that covered the wall and their dresser top.


All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older. Any coincidence of names is strictly in the mind of the author and does not represent any persons living or dead.

Jim Egan had finally had it up to here and the rears belonging to his squabbling grown granddaughters would feel his displeasure when he climbed the steps to their bedroom. It was an unpleasant task of paddling Bridget and Kerry.

Mr. Egan had always known that Kerry could be on the whiney side, but Jim the former, Navy, man had a ‘poop deck’ solution for the fiery redhead and her pretty blonde haired older sister. However, it was Kerry who had just pitched a tantrum. Well the fact remained that the bickering had been instigated by Kerry was the catalyst for Bridget’s meltdown.

“This is Jim Egan I have need of a three inch wide & half inch thick strap of two feet bolstered to a strap handle. After you make this I want two five pattern holes punched into the leather. Have it delivered to the Egan led home, Saturday Morning and I will pay you out of my personal account.” Jim Egan put down the phone receiver and prepared to go home. Kerry’s fanny was in for a rude awakening, she thought she was just in for physical calisthenics on her detention morning.

Giving two naughty granddaughter’s jean skirted panty clad bottoms long hard spankings would caused both schoolgirls to almost swoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.