8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I saw an Eight Simple Rules episode and it got my creative juices flowing. Bridget now eighteen is in college and showing too much cheek in her cheerleader uniform. It also includes anal sex and 'goosing.' All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Sports   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

The TV Show 8 Simple Rules and its characters don’t belong to me. I receive no monetary compensation for the writing or posting of this story. All characters appearing in the story are eighteen years old.

After Bridget and Kyle broke up, Kerry went out with Kyle. While Bridget was mad at her younger sister Kerry, it was Kyle that was made out to be the scapegoat.

It all started when The Horror Train pulled out on the rails behind one of the Detroit suburb Hardees. Bridget, the pretty long blonde haired popular eighteen year-old had boarded the Halloween themed train. Her butt swished and swayed from side to side as she displayed her round shapely bottom packed in tight jeans with a visible panty line. As it had tightened all the masked men’s eyes took in the view including the ‘avenger.’

Kerry POV:

I saw Bridget spanked by Avenger Claus on the train last night. Yep, Emm that’s right and he left her bottom red and bright. I tell yah if I had not been there on the train I wouldn’t have believed it.

It all happened when you and Hannah were in the lounge car. With no warning the masked avenger pulled a shocked Bridget over his lap at the in the personal train compartment. The 18 year-old with golden shoulder length hair which shined in the light, whined that she didn’t want to be spanked. While the pretty liar remarked, “Oh Bridget don’t be silly. Bridget walked up to Avenger in his white beard and red suit. She didn’t give a hoot that this was charity as she settled in for her spanking.

As Bridget sniffled looking down at the floor, Avenger moved on to the business at hand her spanking soon to begin. The jolly man with many fans reached beneath her and unzipped her black slacks. As Bridget awaited her hard whacks!

“Z-Z-Z-IPPP” Bridget’s zipper was lowered and shamefully, helplessly her Avenger lifted her hips, as he pulled and tugged till her black slacks yielded their fleshy bottom load. The sounds of her spanking, its cracks would sound. The reality of her situation showed this was no longer fiction.

Bridget struggled & tussled as Avenger lowered her slacks & dislodged her shiny green panties. The Horror train- goer put up quite a fuss, regretting agreeing to the charity spanking. This revealed her snowy-white bottom cheeks.

A “squeak” was heard as the pretty witch felt her panties now displayed. Cold air raising goose bumps on her lower bare bottom cheeks with legs splayed wide. The masked ‘Avenger’ in full facial mask and Bridget settled in a long winter’s spank.

Avenger raised his hand high above her visibly trembling orange panty-clad bottom and began spanking Bridget with spanks that peppered both cheeks of her bottom covering and building the heat down into the skin of her baby-fat butt flesh as she squirmed under her threatened thinly clad posterior.

Bridget’s butt moved but not a sound was heard in the train car. He spanked and he whacked her reddening robust bottom the star. Except, SPANK! SWAT! As hand met festive orange panty in a rain of spanks that were becoming more brisk and rapid. The effects on Bridget reached their peak; she whimpered under her breath. The masked Avenger stopped spanking her bottom. It was already cherry red and filled with health.

She felt masculine fingernails dig into her butt crack. As the masked avenger grasped the waistband of her orange shiny panties and pulled them down revealing her pink skinned bottom. The cold air felt good on her hot pink butt cheeks, cotton-clad bottom but not for long. Her underwear having been lowered by Avenger without a care, while The masked avenger stared as Bridget felt long fingers against her butt crack, just before he pulled her panties down, so, her spanking could continue on the bare. Then the masked avenger gave Bridget’s pink spanked ass a good stare. Bridget yelled that this wasn’t fair!

And, Emma, let me tell yah, her bottom got redder and redder with every hard spank! Her 18 year-old bottom was perfection all red and aglow. Bridget was humiliated with red face horrid eerie screams as the masked avenger whispered in her ear it was his paddle she should fear.

Bridget huffed, puffed and whined as Avenger twisted her wrist behind her back and raised her bottom to make a new clamber.

As the coed looked back and saw the gleam of the paddle, she heard the crowd assembled gleefully yells, “What’s a matter? It’s all for charity!”

When quick as a flash Avenger raised his wooden paddle. It was charity giving that sealed Bridget’s fate, and Avenger was not worried about the girl’s bottom state. “Now for our naughty, cherry red buns I purpose.” Avenger exclaimed as he directed more horror fun.

The masked Avenger promised Bridget’s bottom was just the first Hennessey bottom, the masked avenger had visions of blistering red consumed his thoughts Who was the masked man; she bucked on his lap with a new startled fright, But, Avenger held onto her arm real, real tight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.