8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I saw an Eight Simple Rules episode and it got my creative juices flowing. Bridget now eighteen is in college and showing too much cheek in her cheerleader uniform. It also includes anal sex and 'goosing.' All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Sports   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

Bridget now eighteen is in college and showing a bit of cheek in her cheerleader uniform. “Bridget there is nothing wrong with the cheer skirts if they are worn correctly on the hips.” Her mom told her eighteen year-old daughter.

“You assured me the cheer cheek rule would be abided too and I trusted you not to wear your uniform in an indecent fashion.”

“Bridget you have been warned before to pull down your cheer skirt to cover the bottom of your cheeks. I can tell you didn’t want to do it. So, young lady you will be paddled for twisting your hips and fans watching your cheer skirt float up around your waist and your panty-clad bottom with bare cheeks are viewable.

Bridget POV:

I am now in college and once again I have good news and bruises. Good news because I managed to stay on the squad and bruises because I broke a team rule. It all began with a demand from my parents that I be educated at a conservative college if I expected them to pay for my university. I agreed because I could still be on a cheerleader squad with a national reputation.

My parents were taken aback and along with a dozen other parents complained about our new more progressive looking uniforms. They showed a lot of skin, but were not indecent. When they saw me perform at the first game they gave the mom of students, aka mom of decency an earful. He told them he would enforce the ‘cheer cheek’ rule. My parent gave their consent for me to be corporally punished. However, they were scared to confront me and spank me themselves.

“You messed up bad, Bridget and broke one of our simple rules!”

“We’re not talking about a brief panty flash showing your butt or when you have not pulled down the underwear seam after your excretions have caused the panty to ride up and show some white cheek, Bridget.”

“Oh mom” Bridget blows off her mom.

“As a cheerleader and representative of this college you were careless in not pulling up your skirt. Instead you chose to continue a provocative display which colored the opinion of our fans, so now I will color your cheeks!”

Bridget you are supposed to act as a lady you are a cheerleader and a representative of this conservative learning institution. It is regrettable in your case you see having your skirt hauled up, your panties pulled down and your butt paddled is not something you should aspire too. This is not something the pretty cheerleader wanted to repeat!

“You assured me the cheer cheek rule would be abided by and I trusted you not to wear your uniform indecently.”

“Bridget had been warned twice to pull up her skirt to cover the top of her cheeks. I have no problem of you giving her an ultimatum of either taking responsibility for her actions and be paddled or turning in her cheer skirt and top.”

I was ordered to get up and informed that for breaking position without permission. I would receive an additional eight swats with the paddle right on my bare ass. I begged for a pardon, but it was denied. Instead I heard a booming voice that brooked no debate. The paddle was blue with a green diagonal pattern of holes and made out of wood. It was round thick and used for paddle board tennis outside, so it was heavier than a Ping-Pong paddle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.