8 Rules; Cheer Panties & Bare Cheeks
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I saw an Eight Simple Rules episode and it got my creative juices flowing. Bridget now eighteen is in college and showing too much cheek in her cheerleader uniform. It also includes anal sex and 'goosing.' All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Sports   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

Bridget comes in to the front foyer returning from school, saying hello and telling her parents that Carrie is having a hard time fitting in and how she just can’t understand this jealousy thing. The pretty shoulder length haired teen sashays her mini skirted bottom up the stairs in a bouncy movement.

Her father watched disapprovingly noticing just how short her black skirt is wondering about the boys at her high school spying her panty clad bottom as she climbs the stairs. As Bridget reaches the top of the stairs he can see his daughter’s white panty-clad bottom and how her rounding baby fat bottom cheeks fill out the panties from under the hem of the inappropriately short skirt his oldest daughter is wearing. Paul says to Kate,” Kate don’t you think that Bridget’s short is a little short for decency?

Kate responds with a chuckle “OH Paul all the girl’s Bridget’s age wear their skirts that short.” “It is the fashion, it’s with it” she says with a smile.

Paul was becoming more agitated now that his wife was picking on him.

“Kate, I could see her panty bottom seat and her bare lower cheeks today!”

“At least she wore brief style panties,” Kate brightly piped in and smiled at her hubbie.

“Really Kate, should our daughter be showing her teenage bottom off like that?”

Kate responds “Oh Paul and smiles like he was out of touch...

Paul continued getting more peeved at Kate.

“Kate what about when she sits down? She is almost certainly behaving in an unladylike way showing her panty crotch to the boys and her male teachers when she sits down on the quad bricks, lunch room or at at her school desk.”

Paul has seen enough and his face turns red as he contemplates his popular daughter’s unladylike panty displays.

Kate “Hmph, ha, ha,” Kate laughed at Paul’s prudish attitude.”

Suddenly her laughing stopped as Kate found herself firmly pulled over her husband’s lap. Her navy skirt rose above her bottom displaying her still sexy round white bottom visible through her tan panty hose and thin white panties.

A big hand started spanking his wife’s bottom imparting a considerable sting in her upturned panty-hosed ass.

SPANK! SPLAT! SWAT! WHACK! WHAP! CRACK!

Paul’s large heavy hand spanked his wife’s bottom turning it cherry red and imparting a considerable sting deep in her bottom flesh.

WHACK! CRACK! POP! SPANK! SPLAT! SWAT!

Paul did his part covering Kate’s bottom surface with spanks to the fleshy upper cheeks down past her sit spots spanking them to a cherry red coloring.

Her husband’s beefy hard hand continuing to reverberate off her soft bottom in response to her flippant attitude about Bridget’s short skirt, which really irked him.

SPANK! SPLAT! WHACK! CRACK! POP! SWAT!

Paul taught his wife through her bottom a memorable lesson for not teaching his daughters proper lady decorum. That’s right it was not only Bridget, his wrath included Carrie who was displaying her visible panty line, which he would also take that up with his wife. Kate was reserved in her reaction, not wanting the girls to hear her spanking upstairs. However, her stomach growled as her muscles were pulled in on her stomach to move her red spanked bottom cheeks farther away from her hubbie’s hand.

The spanks built a cumulative sting in her bottom of her womanly cheeks into a raging bonfire. Not a peep came from Kate’s lip as she would be mortified if her daughters heard their Mother’s Spanking and came barreling down the steps to see their mother’s skirt pulled up and being spanked on her see through panty hosed and panty-clad bottom now a bright cherry red and visibly swelling.

Thank goodness they were in their bathroom taking showers and the spanking sounds luckily would remain private. Paul’s hand rested on Kate’s red hot sexy bottom and he continued “Now Kate about Carrie’s Pink Pants” “Did you see them this morning?” Kate glad the spanking has ended says “Yes Paul Why” Paul squeezed his wife’s bottom cheeks thought the thin wafer of panty hose and panties Kate shuddered and got Goosebumps. Paul in a perplexed voice “Then you are saying you let our daughter go to school with the full knowledge that her visible panty line and the embossment of her bottom was on review?” Kate flippantly answers “OH Paul, Visible Panty lines Really LOL!”

It has become very apparent that Paul is not getting his message through loud and clear as Kate has yet to react to his spanking. Quick as a tiger he tugs down her panty hose and her white brief wafer thin panties off her spanked bottom cheeks.

Her newly bared red bottom squirms as she kicks her legs he can see her tiny rosebud.

Paul can’t resist rubbing his hard penis on her wet vagina and pressing it up her rosebud, Kate grunts “UUUUUMMPPHHUH” as her husband fucked her ass hole with lengthening strokes bringing her close to a climax, but before finishing pulled his finger out noisily with a fart-like sound, wiping it on the side of her white panties. Kate comes down from the summit she had almost visited.

Kate Pouting says “Paul I Was Almost There’! Paul responds Kate this is punishment not pleasure honey and you know it is well deserved”. Paul holds Kate’s arm in her upper back and says

“Now for letting our daughter Carrie go out in such an unladylike fashion with a visible panty line your spanking now continues young lady.”

Kate; “Oh Paul do you have to my bottom stings and is so sore already’ “You just don’t realize how much your hard hand hurts a girl”! Paul: “Nonsense, Kate I think you take some more needed discipline and teach our daughters proper dressing comportment.”

SPANK! SPLAT! WHACK! CRACK! POP! SWAT!

Not only was her bare squirming cherry red bottom blotchy now his spanks were much harder causing her to scrunch her butt cheeks together, which inadvertently caused her stomach muscles to be pulled in and out as she desperately fights to hold in her sobs. But she still has to survive Paul’s finale on her burning red swollen bottom.

This would his exclamation point, Kate would remember every time she sat down.

CRACK! POP! SWAT! SPANK! SPLAT! WHACK!

Paul finished up with a last hard five spanks across the surprisingly baby fat of her lower bottom cheeks sure to be felt when she sat down for a few days.

Kate for her part was feeling considerable pain sizzling into her still shapely sexy punished cheeks. The bottom line was Paul was putting a fierce lasting burn in her lower butt.

Kate could not contain herself anymore “F-frapp” Paul could hear Kate farting in a cute high pitched feminine fart. Kate cringed, looked up at Paul and said, “Whoops”

The mother realizing she had just let out a stink, over her husband’s lap caused by all the pressing of her stomach up and down during the spanking over husbands lap.

Kate’s had also been trying, so hard to hold in her sobs it had contributed to the humiliating fart she had sounded during her serious spanking.

Paul being a compassionate husband did not even mention the unladylike sound as he let her up and Kate pulled up her white panties and panty hose before smoothing down her navy skirt and rubbing her stinging spanked bottom.

Paul lovingly patted her sore punished bottom and said

“Kate you know how I hate to have to spank you.”

“You know I love you, Kate,” Paul assured his wife.

“Kate I expect you to have a heart to heart w both Bridget and Carrie in proper dressing.”

“Yes Sir, Kate his chastened wife said, with a distinct sniffle in her voice.

“I will have a heart to heart talk and get to the seat of the problem I assure you.”

Paul stroked/massaged Kate’s sore bottom and his strong fingers lipped into the slit of her vagina gathering the secretions before jamming his middle finger all the way up her reddened sore butt hole as she wailed. Kate knew she truly belonged to him. She swooned as she was impaled up to her red cheeks on the spear of his flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.