Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 9

“Can you tell me what constitute a proper paddling Rebecca?” Bart asked Rebecca

“Oh NO Sir, let me go!” Yelled Rebecca once again starting to twist and buck off Bart’s lap.

“Who do you think you are a ASS HOLE?”

SPLATT! WHAPP! SPLOPP! WHACK!

“Rebecca I won’t have that kind of talks!” What I want to hear from you is one thing and one thing only young lady: and that’s a promise to assure me you will not wear tight well worn white jeans that show your naughty CRACK! Unladylike CRACK! Visible WHACK! Panty lines SPLACKK!” each spank of the wooden hairbrush was just a little harder to emphasize his words for her sloth when dressing for work at Tasty Freeze.

“You have no right, this is not fair Bart!” I don’t have to do anything you want...

Want, you ... you... “Evidently the few swats of the hairbrush she’d received had made some impression already for Rebecca caught herself before uttering another profane denunciation of Bart.

“I’m taking the right Rebecca because I am fed up with you young lady. You’ve earned a good bare-bottom spanking and that’s exactly what you’re going to get. So stand up here and let’s get you out of those unladylike, naughty, bad employee hip snug thread bare white jeans you wore today”

Bart put the red hairbrush on the bed and used both hands to stand Rebecca up. She immediately rubbed at her obviously stinging behind stamping her feet up & down.

Red spots glowed on her face. Her eyes sparkled with anger and fear along with unshed tears of mortification and pain. Bart chuckled a bit, imagining red glowing spots on two completely different cheeks. He’d being seeing them in a minute.

But, first he had to get Rebecca’s tight visible panty lined white jeans down and white sheer panties lowered. She fought him, again denouncing him. Bart stood up and shook her to a shocked silence. Both of them breathing hard, eyes wet with tears, they glared at each other.

“You’re going to get a licking and your ass is going to be partially bared for it.” Bart said in a firm, even tone that brooked no disobedience her pride was about to take a fall

Bart reached out and slowly began to pull down her tight white jeans off her shapely sixteen looking shapely round baby fat ass, yet she was really 19. As her boss pulled them down the visible panty line Rebecca had presented along with her ass crack down the back of her jeans thus now revealed the panties she had chosen to wear on her unblemished bottom today to work. The white skin of her ass showed out in contrast to the sheer material that had slipped into her butt crack of her ass and all but disappeared.

Bart continued to peel back Rebecca’s white jeans until her entire ass had been exposed because her panties were buried partially in her brown haired ass crack, he decided to leave them on because they would not interfere with the young employee’s punishment.

The backroom was filled with silence as Bart cocked back his wide wood backed hairbrush and brought it whistling down with as much force and as hard as he could. Rebecca tensed her ass cheeks in fright when she felt the whoosh as the wooden hairbrush cut through the air on its way to delivering a stinging spank low down on her bottom cheeks where she will feel it when she sits at her college school desk later that afternoon... “CRACK”!!

“ONE” Rebecca howled in pain as the swat dug deep into baby fat virgin flesh.

The bright red angry swatch sprang to life instantly under the sheer panties as the pretty teen stood up and clutched her now burning ass with both hands as she tried to protect her abused rear end flesh. The ice cream, smoothie server was soon pushed back over her boss’s knee. “WHAPP”

Bart quickly spanked Rebecca’s still ivory white ass crack with his large hairbrush and with another shriek of pain the young shoulder length brown haired girl pulled her hand away from her butt and quickly put them on her tear stained cheeks. Rebecca could not believe it her twenty spanks were not going to be with his hand by with this horrible wood backed hairbrush.

Bart her boss laid the second blotchy angry red mark right on top of the first one. A light purple bruise began to almost appear immediately, that would by tomorrow to a green and yellow sore spot bruise along the area where the two hairbrush blotches overlapped. The pain was more than Rebecca could stand and her knees buckled from under her and she slid of the side of his knees and curled up in a ball on the floor.

“Get up and back over my knee Rebecca”, Bart ordered. Rebecca swallowed her recent emotion and it took the girl a moment to composed herself and get it together to do as she was told. Her full pouting lips and especially her lower lip trembled as she looked back over her shoulder at her boss sniffling her tears and said “TWO”.

“NO ... You took too long. The count is still one young miss”.

While the girl was still looking back at Mr. Tart, he raised the hairbrush and brought it down again across the other butt cheek adding another bright red blister field, like a bad case of freckles. “NO” Rebecca screamed as the cane whistled through the air and smacked into her badly bruised purpled butt. “No Sir This Is Not Fair”, Rebecca whimpered.

WHAP!!

The tender ass skin was initiated under the force of wood to ass flesh and blood rushed to the surface of her trembling stinging bottom as she writhed over the knee of her employer- top trying to control her pain.

“THREE!”

Her boss did not give Rebecca the schoolgirl a second to recover before he hit her again.

“WHAP”

“Boo-H-hoo-Hoo” Rebecca lost all control of herself reduced from a young woman to a blubbering and crying little girl, as the brush hit her bottom again. Rebecca’s ass cheeks spread further open and her now spasming butt hole seen through the sheer panty seat was puckered outward pink greeting her boss with a series of open and close ass mouth puckers. Rebecca’s face showed the strain as her puckered bottom hole percolated and fluttered in a sexy rhythm for her owner and now master of her pain.

“FOUR”!

Art paused for a moment so that she could wipe some of the hot salty tears from her congested red wet face. The teenager was babbling in fear and pain as she pleaded with her boss to stop her corporal punishment. But her pleas fell on deaf ears.

“CRACK”

Bart swung his hard brush again. It landed on top to the other blisters and again the blood vessels glowed on the surface of her burning ass cheek skin.

“FIVE”! “SWACK”, “Six” and then there was a a rapid spanking and Rebecca could not catch her breath much less yell out the correct number of the spank being given.

Once more he hauled the pretty college coed employee a tense, resisting Rebecca back over his knee. She fell forward with a loud “P-PHHHRBARTTT”, then a squeal of embarrassment as she realized she’d also let an audible fart escape.

Bart told Rebecca shaking his head “ Rebecca you will pay dearly for tooting Boisterously” He looked at Becky’s bottom clenching. “YOU have to learn to have better control, he said raising the hairbrush. Rebecca begged “Oh Bart I am sorry I did not mean to TOOT!” She did not want to say that she was pooting or worse farting during her paddling that was something her pride would not admit.

Rebecca, the Gen-X, caught the movement of the dastardly brush out of the corner of her eye and gave a Jurassic size heave that almost had her sliding off his knee. He settled her down, holding her firmly with his left hand so she was draped inelegantly across his lap, a tremulous vagina with legs outstretched, toes on the carpet, fingertips bracing herself, bottom upturned and quivering as she rolled in her lower lip and pouted.

The panty lines made a very good map of the target area, even with the red splotches all over her ass cheeks now. Not that Bart would have had any trouble placing a well-aimed hairbrush without them as he’d let her know, her bottom was good sized for the project at hand! He had to pause again to admire both the signs of his efforts and the perfection of the upturned behind Rebecca wishes she had not teased Bart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.