Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 8: Tampon Rebecca Mall Girl

Over the years Candy Sue’s has catered many meals all over Southeastern North and South Carolina.

“Best Butt In Town”

Bart’s investment farther down I-95 was run by an uppity, snarky manager

Who loved to wear tight Lee jeans from JC Penney. Rebecca created quite a stir with her visible panty lined bottom. I guess you could say they were good for business.

It was one of Bart’s favorite investments to check in on. The mall grill counter diner with the red vinyl stools around the counter was located in Lumberton at the Biggs Park Mall. Of course he was a fair but stern boss with a proclivity to take care of business with encounters of the burn kind. As boss, Bart had his employers sign a contract that gave him permission to spank them in lieu of firing if they made mistakes on the job. The young women he spanked were working at a Biggs Park Mall Location outside Lumberton. Bart liked to escort them to room by the back door and bend them his knee after which he gave them 20 hard spanks.

The day before he had snapped a picture of the nineteen-year-old girl’s bottom in tight jeans as she reached for a flavor bottle on a shelf. The employee was spanked 20 times on the behind bent over the owner’s knee in the backroom for not putting a banana in the smoothie.

Bart the boss and owner of the Biggs Park Mall Grill had envisioned Rebecca’s Spanking with a hairbrush ever since her first spanking now over a year ago, so often that when he came to actually doing it, the scene was almost like it was choreographed as he watched. Rebecca like to wiggle her sexy ass as she wrote on the menu blackboard showing her unladylike visible panty line in the seat of the tight white jeans she wore to work at the mall grill.

Rebecca knew she was in big trouble. his part but she was totally shocked to find out how he had cast his present pretty employee as The Naughty Young Lady who is to be Spanked!!

I envisioned her per shapely fattened round pale bottom as he bared it, out of those tight, white jeans with the etched in skin red line that would be left from the obviously snug panties. Rebecca would certainly have more redness to consider after he finished paddling her.

Becky’s butt would flatten, rebound, wiggle, and quiver as he applied the school paddle turning from white to pink to a rich red. And he wasn’t going to stop until he’d raised little white blisters that would be raw, sore and blistered, thus making her unable to too sit down for a week. He was willing to bet that on Monday Rebecca would still be wearing loose fitting jeans rather than her disgraceful hip hugging tight white jeans that displayed a blatantly visible panty line for everyone to see!

The Biggs Park Mall Grill was empty as Bart reflected, as he watched the college coed climb the shelves to reach a flavor bottle. Today was the day, what had really sent him over the edge today at last was that Rebecca had left the banana out of the customer’s smoothie. This was the infraction but, what inflamed his desire to Spank her hard, was the visible panty lines It was just indecent the way Rebecca dressed in those tight, so very tight well worn white jeans. It never failed her tight white jeans and dress slacks were always tight enough to make the panty line quite apparent.

Just like an inappropriate, headstrong brown haired employee, wanting to attract attention to her bottom. Bart decided that he should teach the late teen yet another real lesson. And in his experience there was nothing like a severe spanking with wooden hairbrush whaling on a bare ass tail end to get a message across to a recalcitrant employee.

“What Is It Sir,” Rebecca asked while she stood in the room tossing her brown hair back

“Rebecca I don’t care how long it takes-but you might be interested in knowing the more you resist, the angrier I get. And that means the longer your paddling will be. It is up to you: are you going to stand there like a good employee and let me lower those tight white jeans from JCP and Rebecca only wore Lee brand jeans. Are you going to cooperate, Becky or do we have to do it the hard way?”

Becky gave a little sob. “But I’m too old! Grown women don’t get spanked,” the young manager whined.

“I can’t stand this I am so embarrassed” the pretty coed employee cried,

As Bart pulled Rebecca tight white jeans down off her shapely hips.

“Grown women who act like teenage brats get spanked.” “Now, get back over my knee and prepare to get a sound blistering!”

He hauled Rebecca Gen X, face down again, lifting the hairbrush even as he noticed that there were indeed red spots on each cheek, clearly visible ovals between the panty lines glowing even through the thin material.

“You’re going to remember this for a long time Miss Rebecca!”

With that, Bart began to pepper the seat of the white smooth satin panties encasing Rebecca’s taut bottom tightly. After thirty swats of the hairbrush had her bouncing and squeaking, he paused to survey his handiwork.

“Rebecca you act like a cute provocative teenage girl. Walking around with your visible panty lined bottom notice me tactics and that young lady will not be tolerated.

“I do not,” Rebecca said with a pertinent pout.

“Oh no you got to know Rebecca that every guy in the Biggs Park Mall Grill was aware of the size and shape of your panties, not to mention the exact contours of your round, shapely bottom”, as her disciplinarian boss continues her spanking.

“I am not fat in the butt,” Rebecca protested.

I didn’t say your bottom was fat. You have a good womanly butt though as you well know & it’s fleshy otherwise you wouldn’t constantly call attention to it by outlining it with those unladylike visible panty lines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.