Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 6

Tampon Gwyn Heinie Sights

I remember the event that led to my seething anger at Bart like it was yesterday. While it wasn’t a crime what he did, I felt it was a nasty for his friend write a personal story starring me where I am paddled by Bart. That would have been bad enough, but there was one scene where he paddled me to the point of farting before he felt my corporal punishment had been effective. I found that concept nasty and humiliating to be portrayed like that in his personalized spanking story.

Bart became lost in his work and before he knew it was almost noon. He leaned back in his office chair and stretched his arm high over his head to relieve his cramped shoulder muscles, and then reached over to use the phone. The phone rang three times before it was picked up and a male voice answered on the other end. “Hello.” “Randy, this is Art.” “Oh, hi Art, how are you doing today?” “Just fine, I called to find out how you are doing on the Gwyn Story where she is paddled for taking off her green dress after asking to go to the toilet and she comes back to class in her snug’ majorette one-piece white with sparkles uniform with the wide red stripes up both sides.” “You mean that you haven’t got it yet? I finished that and mailed it to the newspaper about a week ago.” “You sent it here, to this address? Oh no. Oh shit. You didn’t do that, did you?” “Is everything okay, Art, Gwyn inquisitively asked? “How could you send it here? I’ve got to go” Art said and abruptly hung up the phone. He nearly missed putting the phone back on the receiver. He wondered if his spanking story had fallen into enemy hands. This sucked because he was really looking forward to exploring his feelings while he read the arousing story.


Fall Break 1975 News Journal entry. “I can’t believe it, although it worked out fine. Bart took a paddling for something I had done. He wound up with what I could tell was a very sore bottom. I could tell his heinie was very tender because I watched after we had heard the paddling from the adjacent classroom and he sat on one of our lab tables to watch a movie. Too say he sat carefully would be an understatement. I watched with glee as he hovered over the hard surface and gingerly sunk his bottom down painfully with a delightful wince onto the black lab top. I could just imagine how his heinie throbbed through his Levis corduroy pants. There had to be some serious heat in that behind.”

“Still, I didn’t feel sorry that I had set him up. In my mind Art deserved every swat his heinie got for causing me such a major embarrassment in the past. He had refused to take no for an answer and pursued me relentlessly and I was tired of it. So, when I had a chance to set Art up, I wasted no time in getting my revenge. I sweet talked him, puffed up his ego and then laid it on him. Art was like putty in my hands and I set him up to take the fall for my treachery. My teacher liked me and it if Art had squealed he wouldn’t have believed him anyway! No doubt about it.”

“However, it had not been necessary because foolishly he confessed to save my heinie. The snow job I did on him was a thing of beauty. I begged Art to step in acting irrational and hyper-ventilating as I displayed fear that I would never recover from being paddled. Art bought my act and raced to my defense. The school boy with a crush on me bought it hook, line and sinker! I was a real stinker! That, I went farther in my revenge did cross my mind. However, with my tears and sobs he had already owned up to taking the test with the answer key from Mr. Jacabe’s desk. Bart foolishly thought after he got his bottom paddled, I would feel sorry for him, you no and date him out of pity. However, it was with Jay I went into neck in a dark motel room during the Carousel Parade trip to Charlotte...

Unfortunately for poor Bart, a football player took what was his rightful reward for taking my paddling. Jay put his hand down my panties and grabbed my heinie which wasn’t sore thanks to Bart. Yep, I dated the football guy who treated her like shit and stepped on Bart’s heart. And, I never thanked him for taking those six, the max allowed and they were hard licks with the wooden paddles. I heard him whimper, yell, cry and loudly fart from his paddling since all was quiet as we took our test. If Bart had known I set him up to take my paddling, he would most certainly think I was ‘pure’ evil.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.