Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 4

TP & Tampons; Scaring The Pants Off Charlotta

Halloween is a time for tricks and practical jokes and I decided to act in a most capricious manner. I was having a great time skirted up in my school inspired red plaid skirt. Honestly, it did make me the perfect schoolgirl. I instigated a prank toilet papering the trees in one of my former teacher’s yard.

Bart Vanderlet after bring Pam aboard and dealing with Janet settled in for a typical Halloween at the old “haunted Mansion’ as the kids called his house. That made him especially popular around the scariest time of the year, Halloween, when people went out of their way to scare the pants of each other.

Then I moved on to soaping his windows with tampons letting the strings hang down like they would between a girl’s bottom cheeks. Then I used a clothes hangar to trip the lock of his car, sat in the seat, unwrapped a tampon and hung it from her rear view mirror. I didn’t think how mean my dirty trick was, even it was Halloween. Suddenly, I was startled and went weak in the knees. I had been found out.

Soon I was in his house and to my horror he was my house and I felt a sick feeling in my tummy. The old fart suggested he could spank me with his paddle, but it would be panties down affair. This is was not fair and I adamantly refused. At that moment when my dad’s phone was about to be rung my situation became clear and his proposal to punish me himself made better sense. We had struck a deal and that meant the health of my bottom was going to drastically change!

Skillfully he raised my short plaid skirt up and pulled down my black pantyhose and then my white panties which I preferred to wear next to my skin against my still baby fat bottom. I felt the cold October air on my bared butt. Suddenly, I heard a whooshing sound as the paddle travelled through the air, followed by a hard, white hot pain which exploded into the baby-fat I found to be poor protection. The loud crack of wood against flesh rang in my ears. I gasped, trembled as my body slid forward on the table from the force of the swat, unable to stop my forward motion with my hands. However, my knees did not buckle.

Another loud crack and again I cried out, unable to stop a moan from escaping my tightly pursed lips. I was trying to be grown up and hide my pain.

I swallowed hard and tried to brave. The paddle slammed into my butt and I vocalized my pain letting loose with a high-pitched girlish fart. I may be eighteen-year old, but my legs trembled with fright. These were scary spanks! I imagined my bottom was red as a tomato now and my eyes began to water.

Another stern swat and I started to cry. This one landed across my sit-spots and hurt even worse. I lost it and broke into sobs. I was able to recover my balance just as the paddle made contact, sending me back to my knees. I slid across the surface of the coffee table. I shrieked like a little girl, unable to stop the flow of tears unleashed by the pain which coursed through my ass.

A loud cracking sound reverberated in the room as the paddle fell again and compressed my bottom. This one sent me sliding forward on the top of the waxed coffee table almost losing my balance. I was trying to be good and stay in position and quickly got back in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.