Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

The clickety-clack of the steel rail lulled Pam to sleep. Her mind went back to a time she had eluded too with the man who told her he was going to take her under his wing. School in the Louisiana bayous was a different animal than most. Adults including teachers were most times called miss followed by their first name. However, that didn’t sit well with math teacher from the north. Students in her class were required to call her Ms. Garrison

“I know for a fact she paddled you. Simone told me herself how she pitied you when you balled like a little girl.”

“Was that supposed to cut me to the quick? Are you trying to hurt me? Well, it won’t work, because my math teacher paddled me when she recognized my procrastination problem when equation and I paddled her hard like she did me for sleeping with my boyfriend. She did wrong and it felt right to correct her wayward behavior especially considering it affected me on a personal level. Pam asked her advanced math teacher could paddle her because of her behavior.

“And, that’s why you paddled Simone when you found the tag with ‘Simone’s name in red script in the elastic back of her panties. You assumed she was the one that slept with your boyfriend.” “She did, Miss Simone admitted it!” “You stupid girl, of course she admitted it. Who wouldn’t admit to almost anything when they were having their bottom plastered with a fat paddle! Simone told you what you wanted to hear. It’s as simple as that, Pam. Pam lowered her head in a curtain of blonde haired shame that covered her face. How, how could she have wrongfully accused and punished the math teacher who had been, so good to her in Algebra last year and cared enough to make sure she passed the class?

“Pam, I understand you went to the principal to complain about my teaching methods.”

“I did because you are letting me and Pam sit in our desk over by the paneled wall and allowing us to fall farther into the abyss of ignorance when it comes to Geometry. “Poor Pam, you put on quite act. The truth is a much starker proposition.”

“What truth may that be? Tell me Ms. Garrison!”

“You can’t handle the truth! “Try me; I’m not the dumb blonde you think I am!” “The truth is she babied you, propped up your pathetic grade with inflated notebook grades to bring up your test scores while you farted around and sent me an unequipped student whom lacked the basic skills and knowledge base to succeed in Geometry.

“At least she cared enough to paddle me!” “And, you repaid her kindness by paddling her behind to a fine red coloring yesterday.”

“Oh, you witch!” “Did you just call me a bitch?” “No, I called you a witch!” “That’s a little better. Still it shows a vast level of disrespect for one of your current teachers. A teacher, mind you that can flunk you and put your pretty little behind in summer school.”

“You wouldn’t, Pam said with concern in her voice.” “I wouldn’t, but you will if you don’t buckle down and apply yourself in my math class.”

“Then fire me, Ms. Garrison.” “Fire you, what on earth do you mean?” “I meant fire up my bum, ma’am, Pam said in a new more respectful tone.

“I don’t paddle pitiful students like you who have no business in my class in the first place.” “You won’t paddle me?” “You’re not worth the time and effort to spank with my paddle!”

“That’s, so mean not give me what I need to succeed in your class.” Oh, really, you don’t mind sitting in my class wasting time not doing your work, so your pretty blonde ass can sit in school this summer while your graduation class has loads of bikini-clad fun sunning their cute bums.” “I tell you, I think I understand now.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.