Spanked for Life
Chapter 6: Brad’s Turn

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

“I want you know that I didn’t appreciate you standing behind us and eying my friend’s butt crack. Besides this instance you are a nice guy, but this is an invasion of her privacy and I must deal with it. We are all nineteen now and your naughty panty crack and bottom watching is inexcusable.

“Lily what are you talking about? I did not disrespect you. Where did you get that idea?”

“Don’t bother denying it you naughty boy. I saw you staring down the back of my corduroy pants looking at the back of my panties and bare ass crack above. Take some responsibility for your actions.

“Okay, but it was not my fault it was just there. You were the one sitting that way displaying your bare butt crack!”

Instead of debating my logical explanation Lily took charge. Brad just stood there and smiled at my discomfort.

“Here put this on, now, Lily commanded.

“What is that?

“It’s a chastity belt, Brad.

Brad, put it on or I will squeeze your sorry balls of,” Lily threatened.

“You are out of choices. Either you let me spank your bottom until it looks like a red and purple tinted art work or I can phone the head of school and she will put your sorry peeping ass in a ‘blistered way.”

Lily smiled as Brad quickly obeyed and put on the chastity belt. Lily took a squat in front of Brad which caused a fart, but it wasn’t too bad as farts go. The red headed who had turned nineteen year-old locked her 19 year-old boyfriend’ flaccid penis.

“Lily, you really are a stinker!”

“I can’t argue with, Brad.”

Brad’s POV:

I was now trembling as I knocked on the steel door of the tractor trailer my legs slightly trembling. As the door opened the moment of truth had arrived. The peeping activities I had engaged at had led me to Lily and her boyfriend Brad’s retribution

“Get your naughty ass in here,” Lily said,

She spoke with a voice that brooked not discussion and walked to the front of the trailer in the Finnegan’s backyard. I climbed up into the wood floor of the semi trailer and when I was inside she shut the steel hinged door just as Brad cut on a light. I watched Lily’s ass encased in a tight visible panty lined short burgundy schoolgirl dress Actually it was a jumper Lily had made sure all the senior’s were required to wear to school instead of the mature looking skirts. But, that is another story for another time. Lily was about to give some discipline a whirl for the boyfriend, Brad. He awaited her boyfriend at the front of the trailer.

Lily told me to have a seat on top of some crates and she sat down on a pile of pallets across from across from me. I could not help, but see her panty crotch and I could determine she was wearing white panties. The spanker in me once again fantasized about turning Lily over my lap for a hard spanking for her unladylike sitting and visible panty lines and my penis throbbed, hardened and lengthened trying to stand erect yet to my dismay this proved to be unpleasant and quite painful inside the cage my penis was currently imprisoned in as punishment for butt crack and their panty bands.

To Lily’s amusement, I was rattled out of my fantasy word by the pain in my growing penis. I thought of anything unsexy to get it to stop.

The stern voice of Lily along with her chuckles at my expense proved she was definitely enjoying my discomfort. That was for sure!

“Pull down your pants and come lie across Brad’s lap young man,” Lily ordered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.