Spanked for Life - Cover

Spanked for Life

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 5

The opportunity arrived as Claudia’s spanking was over and they were all alone in the bar office which was closed at the time made him ponder their situation. Here he had a filly in heat and no place to put his love tool. Claudia obviously was on her period because he could see the string of her tampon hanging down between her glowing red butt cheeks and blonde fur lined pink vagina.

Claudia sputtered, “thank you sir she said sarcastically, I will do anything really.”

Claudia’s eyes widened with wonderment “Oh bugger, she said.

“Really, Claudia?”

“You, stinker!”

“Yes Sir” Claudia said and began to soften her stance with

“Well Claudia I could Punish You Myself But, I warn you,

Young lady, You would find that most unpleasant”

Claudia grabbed at the life persevere on her sinking ship.

“Sir umm, you punish me in any way you see fit, just don’t fire me”.

Mr. Sean told me he could not afford to lose my expertise, feeling

a just a slight bit cocky.

Sean had a wry smile as he contemplated how to proceed with his wife, Claudia.

Claudia could not know what this evening would work on her bottom but,

she was about to get a clue.

The first thing she noticed was that his executive desk had been cleared off and shined with its dark polish in the office light.

Claudia puffed out a stream of air “P-ppp-ff”

Claudia made a face and pouted with her hands on her hips.

Mr. Sean explained, “Claudia I will cover the loss if you take a spanking and then sit on my dick in the office.”

“I think we both know you deserve to be spanked like a little girl.”

Claudia crumbled removing her hands from her hips and said softly “Yes Sir,”

She turned her back to him in the tight black skirt her visible panties showed through.

Resigning herself to the fact that her cute bottom was not going to get her out of this in one. In fact it assured his interest in fucking her ass.

Claudia was going to be to take a spanking from her boss.

As she thought of the dominant man admonishing she felt moistness in her panties.

The boss motioned for her to mount the desk on all fours and Claudia

obeyed his order.

Claudia got in position and lowered her blonde haired head to Sean’s wimpy cock as cock=eyed as it may seem after her husband had spanked her, so very hard until she had expelled tears. Sean had gone farther into the disciplinary realm, but in the end it had gotten her hot and bothered. Desktop her skirted bottom kind of pooch up and out in the air in invitation for the fucking she had earned.

To her utter horror she felt his nails scrape the top of her butt crack and pull her tight skirt up to her horror and embarrassment.

“Oh please kind sir, can’t you leave my skirt down sir it is so humiliating”

Claudia begged in her soft alto voice.

Her ‘boss of the house’ stood next to her crawling form and prepared Claudia for her spanking.

He couldn’t help, but stare. Claudia sure filled out those panties he had seen thought the skirt

downstairs only now with her skirt up he could see the panties and filled them to capacity seductively with just a tad of plumpness as flesh spilled out from her exposing her ivory white cheeks.

She was relieved that the spanking though it hurt terribly and her bottom felt like it was on fire, she had survived.

Claudia’s bottom was still a watermelon pinkish-red between her spread cheeks although her bottom was a fiery bright and lower under her cheeks the vivid red as mixed with purple which indicated upcoming bruises. on her sit spots and upper thighs where a high concentration of

hard spanks had landed.

Claudia felt the cool air of the office on her open bare ass crack as the wisps of blonde hair in between realized that her

white panties were being pulled down further.

Sean only pulled the panties halfway down leaving half her round ass panty clad and the upper red globes bare.

I had been so sure that everyone put up with my bitchy personality,

snarls and countless breaking of bar protocols. Sean needed her and he had an expertise he had been saving.

He undressed tugged down her black skirt off. Claudia felt the cool air on my soaking wet wisp of panty crotch which pulses through the thin panties. Claudia trembled, sure she wanted Sean and her to have some lovey dubbbie, but her normal love hole was definitely out of commission. So, they had to fly by the seat of her panties as Sean realized there was another hole to be had and he came to the conclusion its occupancy would be her comeuppance, as he called it.

Claudia climbed the steps to the Sean’s office. It was evident from his reaction this was clearly a take charge man. She did not have to wait long as Mr. Sean commanded me to bend over the back of the plush blonde leather couch.

Her heart jumped into my throat as I implored Mr. Sean not to fuck her in that unnatural way!

Sean admonished me to get into position and Claudia obeyed like him.

“Now Claudia to take your mind off the Bar’s Troubles” We’ll expand your horizons.”

Mr. Sean plunged his hands on my red spanked butt cheeks and spread them open to my despair putting a dollop of cream on it as well as inside my bottom hole.

I whined a complaint however, Mr. Sean’s promise of a second session made me compliant like a good girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.