Spanked for Life - Cover

Spanked for Life

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Lily’s parents had grown very weary of the eighteen year-olds shenanigans at home and at school. The decision was made to send her off to a private school where her fiery independence and mouth would definitely get her a sore butt. Lily is given a strong spanking. Afterwards the 18 year-old thinks she recognized the voice of the one had punished her at the school.

Punisher’s POV:

I was the disciplinarian at a reform school in upper New York. I always wore a mask to remain anonymous. We got the ones from that rebellious time of life known as “the teenage years.” Our girls were sent to us to spend their remaining senior year until they graduated from school.

Once they came to us, they did not leave until they graduated from high school. We had permission to use corporal punishment in a generous fashion. It was a mandate to do so! The courts knew about and approved our punishments. Our girls had not come to us for being angels, of course. They were foul mouthed and girls who displayed insubordination and were uncontrollable at the regular private schools, causing fights, injuries, and great disruption to their schools and families.

The school had a uniform, of course- black and white Oxford shoes, Navy blue knee socks, white blouse, and short skirt. The red plaid uniform skirt like the one Lily had worn short and complained about when caught, here, hers was to be at least 5” and not more than 6” above the knee if not careful that meant she would be showing her panty-clad bottom. We issued stretch nylon white brief panties that were thin and tight embarrassing the girls further. Carelessly showing your panty clad bottom was a spanking offense.

We also had many very detailed rules with which each girl had to comply or be on the receiving end of a punishment session. This, of course, meant that new arrivals received much, umm, correction of their behavior while they learned the rules

Each punishment was to be administered with ten seconds between spanks/ swats, with a minimum of five minutes duration, meaning that each session consisted of a minimum of 30 strokes.

I remembered an interesting schoolgirl named Lily who came to us at 18. She had really been a hell-raiser, causing her parents all kinds of grief. Her parents seemed unable to bring her under control, and so she was sent to us.

She was proof that dynamite comes in small packages! Flame-colored red hair down to the bottom of her shoulder blades topped her 5’6’ plush frame, with an angel’s face, full of freckles. She was medium-sized, with a very slender waist, followed by relatively broad hips with well-rounded bottom not-quite thick thighs.

But, what an attitude! Foul language, bullying, and deliberate defiance and disobedience were Lily’s stock in trade! What a time we had bringing her under control! She had just arrived...

“What the hell are you looking at?” Lily yelled at me as soon as she was deposited in the man punishment room of the school by the security men. This room was arguably the most secure room of the whole school, and served as a “reception room” for our new girls, as well as the main room where punishments were administered.

“You” I said, “and I’ll have no more of your mouth, Lily! You will address me with respect or you will regret your actions.”

“Oh, fuck off!” came back at me.

“This is your last warning, Lily. Another outburst like that and...”

Before I could finish, she invited me to “Go fuck yourself!”

I immediately grabbed her arm and forced her face-down onto the leather couch.

“Get the fuck off me!” she yelled.

I grabbed her other arm and, pulling the leather wrist cuffs out from between the cushions, restraining her arms, one at the front of the couch and the other where the cushions joined the back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.