The Black Rabbit
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2017 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The story takes place in a fantasy world, roughly comparable to the time and area in Europe and the Mediterranean at the beginning of the first millennium AD. It's about the journey of a very unusual young man; as unusual in his world, as he would have been in ours. It's about the people he met and the things he learned from them; as well as it's about what he taught them in return. But mainly, it's about your enjoyment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Anal Sex   First   Slow   Violence  

Sybelien left the White Citadel after breakfast was finished. Anjatta var Dosha followed a little later; she had promised her niece and nephew to take a look at the dragon eggs. The new nest for the eggs turned out to be Bunny Jabbit’s dollhouse. Apparently, the rabbit didn’t mind his new housemates. He was closely nestled in-between the eggs and peacefully dozing.

“Bunny Jabbit likes the dragon eggs,” Nahseyra stated. “They are keeping each other warm and cozy.”

Thus thoroughly reassured the dragon orphans were well taken care of, Anjatta also left the Citadel. The interrogation of their mother took the longest, so Evanis and Anseyla were the last to leave. With her head start and the best knowledge of Katerra, Sybelien was the first to reach their mutual destination.

As Sybelien neared the gate of Dolberd Bars’Wolma’s estate from the south, someone else also approached from the north. The face was familiar to her. Mishok Tshatan grinned at her as they met in front of the gate.

“Hey’ya, Sybil,” he merrily greeted. “Long time no see. Dammit, ye’ve grown all big; me almost donna know ye no more.”

“Call me fat one more time and I’ll make sure you’ll remember me, Smudge,” Sybelien replied.

“Nu I ‘member ye,” Mishok stated with a smirk. “Ye’re not fat; ye look like a real woman nu.”

“That’s much better,” she accepted his apology. “What are you doing here? The Golden Pile isn’t one of your usual hunting grounds.”

“Me’s not snaffling none,” the boy proudly denied. “Me’s doing honest work ‘n getting paid fo’. Me ‘s working fo’ Master Dolberd.”

Sybelien belatedly returned the boys grin. “You - and doing honest work? What is the world coming to? Tell me, is your new way of life perhaps somehow connected to a young man of dubious status and origin who calls himself Jabbit?”

Mishok’s grin grew even wider. “Aye, de Jabbit-Man ‘s me friend, too. We met him at Fat Man’s Table ‘n we shook on a deal. He healed Master Dolberd’s son ‘n we all’re friends nu. Master Dolberd ‘n de Jabbit-Man talked some more after dat. Master Dolberd ‘s got all giddy ‘n sent me out wid in-vi-tat-ion letters fo’ all his stuffed merchant friends fo’ a big con-far-rence.”

“A big trader conference with the boss?”

“Ayep - a con-far-rence wid all de stuffed merchants ‘n de Jabbit-Man,” Mishok confirmed. “De Jabbit-Man also told me it’s true dat ye will become our nu Empress.”

Sybelien’s smile disappeared. “I don’t like it but he’s the boss and he wants me to become the Empress.”

Mishok shrugged. “Ye gotta do what de boss tells ye to do,” he agreed. “But dont’cha worry none; de Jabbit-Man ‘s aight. He wouldn’t do any bad to ye; yer ‘is friend.”

“So you’re not afraid of him?”

“Me? ‘fraid? Ney,” the boy easily answered. “Me ‘sn’t dumb. If he tells me to do sommin’, me do it. De Jabbit-Man ‘s de big boss. Me do wadda big boss tells me to do ‘n me gets no trouble none.”

“I just wish everyone would be as smart as you, Smudge,” Sybelien mentioned. “Let’s go inside. I’ve got to talk to the boss and I’m also curious what this big trader conference is about.”

“Yep, let’s go. Me haf’ta tell Master Dolberd ‘is friends dey will be comin’.”

As they passed the gardens, Sybelien thought she recognized another familiar face.

“Is that Purdy?” She asked.

“Aye - me whole gang is ‘ere, too,” he confirmed and chuckled. “Purdy ‘s makin’ more tussie-mussies fo’ de Jabbit-Man. She’s so much in lurve wid ‘er Purdy-Man.”

“That’s cute, so don’t tease Isabetta,” Sybelien said. “It also reminds me of something. I’m sure Evanis Danjala will come here soon. Don’t tease her at all or she’ll hack you to pieces.”

When they reached the estate main building, Moulster opened the door and looked at Sybelien from head to toe. Then he addressed Mishok.

“You need Master Dolberd’s permission before you are allowed to invite any more of your friends to the Mansion.”

The boy let out a prolonged sigh. “Moulster-Moulster-Moulster, ye poor, poor, man. Dat’s me friend Sybil. Fo’ ye dat’s Sybelien Rossano’Shenta, de nu Empress of all of us. De Empress donna need no one’s say-so fo’ doin’ what she wanna do.”

The servant regarded the young women anew. “You certainly cannot be ... could you?”

Sybelien didn’t answer and just looked at the servant.

“I ... I humbly apologize, your Imperial Highness,” Moulster stammered, bowing deeply and repeatedly. “On behalf of Master Dolberd Bars’Wolma, I welcome your Majesty. Please, let me guide you to the Master of this home.”

Mishok and Sybelien followed as Moulster led them toward the study. The servant shortly knocked and then opened the door widely. Jabbit was sitting at the large table and Dolberd Bars’Wolma stood by the map on the wall, marking positions. Both men turned toward them as the servant led the newcomers into the room.

“Your Imperial Highness, please let me introduce you to Master Dolberd Bars’Wolma,” the servant presented, bowing deeply once more. “Master Dolberd, the Alorian Throne Heiress, her Majesty Sybelien Rossano’Shenta, has favored our home with the grace of a surprise visit.”

“Hello, Sybil,” Jabbit acknowledged her presence.

“Hey, Boss,” she returned his welcome.

Bars’Wolma used the short delay their mutual greetings offered and stopped gawking at the woman.

“You have to excuse me, your Majesty,” he apologized and bowed. “This day has been a miracle already. Now your presence at my home is adding to the wonder and I feel totally overwhelmed.”

“You better unwind then,” Sybelien replied. “Your new messenger told me you’ve planned a big conference and your merchant friends are on their way.”

“Aye,” Mishok confirmed. “When dey read yer letter, dey got giddy, too. Dey all will come runnin’ wid bells on.”

“While you calm yourself,” Sybelien continued, “I’ll ask the boss what’s going on. I’m sure he’ll enjoy baffling me with some inscrutable answers.” She turned toward Jabbit. “So let me have it, Boss - what are you doing here?”

“I’m staying in the background,” Jabbit answered with a smile.

“There was a time, not long ago, I thought that particular smile on your face was a sign of innocence,” Sybelien commented. “I don’t believe it anymore.”

“I came to learn,” he replied, “and you can see I learned enough to lose my innocence.”

“I know. I just wish you wouldn’t learn quite that fast,” she said and looked around the room. “Well, at least you also learned to choose a comfortable accommodation for your stay in the background.”

“I can’t take the praise for that; my new friends led me here,” Jabbit said.

“Dat’s true,” Mishok proudly confirmed. “We led de Jabbit-Man to Master Dolberd.”

“And I am very glad you did,” Bas’Wolmar stated before he addressed Sybelien. “I don’t know what your Majesty is worried about. Your Majesty is, of course, welcome to join the conference I’ve planned. Your participation would be an honor for everyone taking part and I am certain your Majesty will realize my plans bear no reason for you to be concerned. The opposite is true. What I’m planning will solidify your dominion of a new Alorian Empire.”

“Call me, Sybil, please,” she replied. “I’m getting sick of being called majesty.”

“As you wish, your...” Dolberd gulped his mistake. “Sybil.”

Sybelien went to the map painted on the wall and studied it.

“What did you mark on this map?” She asked.

“I marked the most valuable resources which had once belonged to Aloria but were annexed by our neighboring countries after the Yorak raid,” Dolberd explained and stepped to her side. “For instance, the Urlarian Plains, the former granary of the Alorian Empire, was annexed by Isostres in the north, Danuba, in the west, and Hakkar in the south-west,” he said, pointing out the corresponding area on the map.

“Yes; I see,” Sybelien said, “But you didn’t just mark the territory, you also drew emblems next to the territory you marked. I see my family emblem next to many of the territories but also insignias unfamiliar to me.”

Dolberd cast a quick sideways glance at Jabbit but the almost-god only shrugged in response.

“I used your family emblem to mark all former crown property,” Dolberd explained. “The other insignias are family insignias as well, marking territory and properties which once belonged to these families ... my family for example.”

Sybelien slowly turned and looked at Jabbit. “You’ve made a deal?” She asked.

“I’ve made a proposal; we haven’t made a deal, yet,” he corrected.

Sybelien nodded. “I hope you’ve paid close attention to the stipulations of his proposal,” she said to Dolberd. “The boss is famous for his vicious haggling skills.”

“Since I’m your boss, shouldn’t you worry about Dolberd fleecing me rather than me fleecing him?” Jabbit asked.

“You’re my boss because I know I never need to worry about you,” she answered.

“I should thank you for your faith in me, I guess,” Jabbit remarked.

“Before today I never would have thought the Alorian Empress - my Empress - would call anyone her boss,” Bars’Wolma commented. “But today I realized you do and I’m very glad you are that wise.”

Sybelien smiled at the merchant. “I’ll take your hint and will be nice to the boss now. I’m sure Evanis and Anseyla Danjala will arrive soon and the boss deserves a short reprieve before it will get really bad.”

“Evanis Danjala the mercenary? The daughter of Inandrey Danjala the Queen of ... ehm...” Dolberd trailed off.

“Yes,” Sybelien confirmed, “Evanis and her sister Anseyla.”

The door opened and Moulster looked into the study.

“Master Dolberd, the first of your conference invitees arrived and a young Ibanee woman, who introduced herself as Princess Anjatta var Dosha,” the servant announced.

Bars’Wolma directed a questioning gaze at Jabbit.

“Anja is my oracle,” Jabbit confirmed.

“Ah, I understand; the Ibanee princess is your oracle,” Dolberd concluded. “Are there any more royals on their way here?”

“My priestess will probably join us sometime later,” Jabbit answered.

“He’s talking about Princess Rhaseris of Danuba,” Sybelien completed the information.

Dolberd smiled. “Thank you, my Empress,”

“So I let them all in?” Moulster asked.

“Did you plan to leave a princess standing at the door?” Bars’Wolma asked, aghast.

“Ah ... of course not, Master Dolberd. I apologize,” Moulster floundered and hastily left.

A short while later, Moulster led Anjatta and three well-dressed, middle-aged men into the study, who curiously watched the other attendees. Master Dolberd made the introductions, prolonged by three more invitees - two men and a woman - who joined them during his presentation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.