The Black Rabbit - Cover

The Black Rabbit

Copyright© 2017 by Robberhands

Chapter 32

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The story takes place in a fantasy world, roughly comparable to the time and area in Europe and the Mediterranean at the beginning of the first millennium AD. It's about the journey of a very unusual young man; as unusual in his world, as he would have been in ours. It's about the people he met and the things he learned from them; as well as it's about what he taught them in return. But mainly, it's about your enjoyment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Anal Sex   First   Slow   Violence  

The tree Sybelien evaluated stood at the outer edge of a marketplace. The trunk had no branches and would be difficult to climb but with its thirty feet in height, the crown would be a good lookout position. Alas, climbing the tree trunk’s rough surface would ruin her pants and the branches at the top looked dreadfully uncomfortable. The tree was a palm and reminded Sybelien that this wasn’t Katerra. Since this wasn’t her hometown, she also decided that the market wasn’t a market but a bazaar. The bustling activity of buyers and sellers at the bazaar also reminded Sybelien of her profession and she thought about how much more successful she would be now - an invisible thief! Although the titles thief and Heiress of the Alorian Throne didn’t match that well, did they? She would have to pay for the things she wanted. That again was a thought which made her suddenly worry for altogether different reasons.

“Look at my wares, young Mistress!” A merchant’s exclamation distracted Sybelien from her worries. “The finest hair jewelry of Ibanee! You’re Alorian, right? Did I say Ibanee? My wares are the finest anywhere - from Sanjaba to Katerra and all the lands along the Ewu!”

“Do I look like I care for gaudy baubles?” Sybelien asked, glancing at the jewelry on display.

“Gaudy baubles?” The merchant squeaked, pressed a hand to his heart and his facials contorted. “You’re a cruel Mistress! Your words wound me so badly. Look, now, even your beautiful, golden tresses shed tears at my evisceration.”

“My hair doesn’t cry. It’s hot and I’m sweating!” Sybelien countered with a smirk.

“Sweating?” The man asked with bulging eyes. “Hair as beautiful as yours could never be sweaty; it’s overflowing with liquid delight.”

Sybelien laughed out loud. “You’re a talented jawsmith, I give you that. I was looking for a necklace but maybe a comb or tiara would be nice as well. It’s for a friend of mine. She received a pearl as a present and wants to wear it.”

The merchant slowly shook his head from side to side. “I fear a solitary pearl wouldn’t look impressive set in a comb or tiara. A pearl is too small.”

Sybelien snorted. “Her pearl isn’t too small. It’s about this size,” she said and held her finger apart to indicate the scope of the pearl.

“Really?”

She nodded. “Truly. And it’s a black pearl.”

“Your friend’s fiancé has to be very wealthy,” the merchant remarked, smiling.

“He’s an immoral scoundrel,” Sybelien revealed, grinning at the merchant. “He’s wooing three young women at the same time.”

“Goodness gracious! I dearly hope you are not one of them,” the merchant replied, casting a wink at Sybelien.

“Me?” Sybelien squeaked and felt her cheeks heating. “No, not me!”

“The Mistress’ tongue wags to opposite intent, I’ll wager,” the merchant replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

“No, I’m... , “ Sybelien started but silenced when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

What she saw needed her immediate and undivided attention. Sybelien ran off, an “I apologize, Mistress!” was the last she ever heard from the merchant. At a dead run, she vanished among the crowd.


In The Grotto, it was neither crowded nor exciting. Kuwasi, Evanis, and Rhaseris sat around a pit fire and were waiting for the missing members of their group or, at least, for news about them. They’d been waiting since the morning and it was already closing on noon.

“That’s hog shit!” Evanis finally burst out. “I’m done waiting. You both stay here but I’ll go and search for them.”

“No, I won’t stay here” Rhaseris declined. “I’ll go with Kuwasi. He’s the only one of us who knows Sanjaba.”

“I’d also like to search for them,” Kuwasi agreed, then grimaced. “But if I show up in town, chances are someone will recognize me and that would cause lots of trouble we don’t need right now.”

A decision wasn’t needed. The screeching of metal signaled an arrival and a moment later Anseyla, followed by Anjatta, joined them at the pit fire.

“Where is Jabbit?” Anseyla asked at once.

Evanis ignored her sister and looked at the Ibanee Princess. “What’s with your red-rimmed eyes, Anja? Did you cry the whole day?”

Anseyla intervened before Anjatta could answer Evanis. “Maybe it’s for the best that Jabbit isn’t here. We need to talk. Did you hear about the plague outbreak?”

Evanis frowned. “No. Although I noticed the soldiers guarding us when we left King’s Island looked sick. Their eyes were bloodshot, too.” Her eyes drifted over to Anjatta. “Why? Did Anjatta contract this scourge?”

“No. You got that one right, doofus. Anjatta cried the whole night and day. However, there is a plague outbreak and the King was among the first who got caught by it. Meanwhile hundreds contracted the disease. Probably even more and Anjatta’s mom is one of them. Now you know why Anja cried. Our pretty boy, Jabbit, is responsible for the plague and that’s the reason we need to talk.”

Evanis’ expression further darkened. “Why would Jabbit be responsible for a plague outbreak? He isn’t sick. None of us is sick and we were with him the entire time.”

“He did this!” Anjatta said, sniveling. “Don’t pretend you don’t know it, Evanis.”

“I don’t know any such thing! We were your guests but your uncle, the King, imprisoned Sybil and someone tried to poison us. Your uncle then banned us from Ibanee, your cousin declared war on us, and the Ibanee army tried to kill us. That’s all I know! A plague outbreak seems to be a just reward for this kind of hospitality.”

Anjatta froze. “Poison?” She asked. “Who tried to poison you and when?”

“It’s true,” Rhaseris answered. “Our breakfast was poisoned but Neesa protected us. Jabbit was the only one poisoned but he’s a god and an immortal isn’t fazed by such things.”

“The little shit even had second helpings and praised the taste,” Evanis grumbled.

Anjatta broke down and cried.

Anseyla groaned. “Thank you two very much! I spent the entire morning to make her stop crying.”

“And where is Sybil?” Evanis asked.

“She went back to town after she took me to Anjatta.”

Kuwasi tapped Evanis on the shoulder. “Look,” he said and pointed at movement in the dim light of the cavern. “Shinta is returning and she looks upset.”

A moment later Shinta confirmed his assessment.

“Sanjaba is swarming with soldiers,” she cursed. “The army is searching for you; especially for Jabbit. At least two full regiments are searching the town and Agon var Dosha is in command. That means it will get ugly in a hurry. Agon var Dosha knows the town and he knows where to search,” she said then looked around. “Where is your precious divinity?”

“Jabbit vanished last night,” Kuwasi answered. “Another friend of ours is missing as well. Her name is Sybil but we don’t need to worry about her. No one can find her if she doesn’t want to be found,”

“Did you say Agon var Dosha is in charge of the search?”

“And who are you?” Shinta asked the young woman, who sat sniffling on the ground and had asked the question.

“I’m Agon’s sister, Anjatta var Dosha,” she answered.

“You are Princess Anjatta?” Shinta asked, gaping at her. “The crazy one of the royal family? The Oracle?”

“Yes to all three questions,” Anjatta said and sighed. “I need to find out what’s happened since yesterday when my uncle stuck Agon into a dungeon cell. That’s the last I’ve heard from him; I talked to him in his cell. Khalib was in command at that time. He ripped my necklace and destroyed the sea-shell Jabbit gave me,” she told them, her gaze directed at the ground. “I need to go and talk to Agon.”

“Do that,” Evanis agreed. “I need to find Jabbit before your brother does and the patch-men will accompany me.”

“Oh-oh,” Anseyla commented, watching her sister. “I know you, Eva. You’re planning to fight. That’s what you want! I’ll go with you.”

“You accompany Eva and I’ll go with Anja,” Rhaseris decided. “You and I will watch out that none of them will worsen the situation. Besides, that way Jabbit will know where we all are.”

Shinta turned toward Evanis. “I will go with you and your sister to find Jabbit,” she stated. “He owes me five-thousand gold pieces. I don’t want him to die until the debt is paid.”

“Fine!” Evanis agreed, glaring at everyone.

Kuwasi sighed. “I stay here and get drunk.”


They parted ways in front of the outhouse in the backyard of the shabby hut. Anjatta and Rhaseris quickly advanced toward the focal point of their quest. Only one road down from the hut, they encountered a troop of twenty Ibanee soldiers; three of them recognized Anjatta. The soldier in charge of the troop bowed and escorted the pair to his commanding officer, who happily agreed to lead them to the next officer in the chain of command ... Two tiresome hours later and escorted by four high ranking officers, they finally met Agon. The regimental headquarters was situated in a large barn on the southeast outskirts of Sanjaba. Hundreds of soldiers guarded the building and a steady stream of mounted messengers returned with reports or left to deliver commands. Agon resided inside the barn and was discussing something with another group of officers when they arrived. He sent them all away when he noticed his sister.

The reunion of the sibling pair was rather tense.

“Where is Jabbit?” Agon bellowed at his sister the moment the officers had left. “Tell me where to find your god, Anja!”

It startled Anjatta. “What happened, Agon?” She asked, her voice trembling.

“What happened?” He shouted. “Khalib went insane and mother had him arrested. He’s confined to his quarters. Uncle Hassunabi’s fever is so bad he’s mostly unconscious and the few moments he’s awake, he’s delirious. The healers say he’ll die within three days but fear he won’t even survive the night. So I was released from my cell and rule in the King’s stead.”

Apparently, listening to her brother had roused Anjatta’s own temper. “That’s not all. You’re out of your mind with anger. Tell me what happened, Agon!” She yelled as loud as he was shouting at her before. The pitch of their voices was different, though.

“I’ll tell you what else happened!” Agon face contorted in fury. “Mother is almost as sick as the King. His wife and his daughter also contracted the plague. Irja, my wife, and Hamsun, my son, your nephew, are taken by the disease! They are dying, Anja; that’s what’s happening!” He screamed. “I’ll peel the skin off your god, layer by layer! I hope he is immortal, so I can kill him endlessly!”

Anjatta staggered, struck by the news. “Nahseyra?” She gasped the one-word question.

Agon dropped his head “She ran away this morning,” he answered wearily. “I don’t know where she is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.