Walking
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Walking is a recommended form of exercise that provides many benefits.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Sometimes it is a shock when the news if what is going to be happening in the future is revealed. This shock was felt by Pat when he picked Jill up from the airport. She gave him a nice tender kiss with a little tongue action in greeting him but as soon as they were both in the car she broke this shocking news to him.

“I told you that my son Daniel lives in Seattle but I never did tell you what he does. He works for Microsoft and is a wiz in doing computer programming. Because he is so good he spends the majority of his time working from home. Microsoft doesn’t really care where he works from just so long as he produces results which he does. Because of his being able to work from home and because of the Maria their nanny, Dan’s wife Julie is able to work full time as a surgical nurse which she loves doing. Raising and caring for their two young children has not been a problem because of this arrangement until now,”

“Dan is a member of the US Army Reserves and his unit has been called to active duty which they think will be for a year. With Dan being gone caring for their children would require that Julie quit her job to do that since a nanny alone wouldn’t solve the problem. That is something neither Dan nor Julie wants to do.”

“A solution to the problem is that I temporarily move out to Seattle and help in taking care of the kids. After some soul searching and discussion with them that is what I am going to do. I don’t plan on permanently residing there at least not at this time but that is what I need and want to do now. Sorry to drop this news on you but I hope you can understand. I will miss as I already have in being with you but this is something I need to do. I will be leaving in a week to go out there. Please consider flying out and seeing me. I will try and do my best to make your visit memorable. What do you think?”

“Wow... , that is news that I didn’t want to hear but it’s something that I can understand. Family is important and it is obvious that you know that. It goes without saying that I am going to miss you. I have never been to Seattle and you have given me a solid reason to visit the area. I will think about doing that. Let me know when you are leaving and I will give you a lift to the airport.”

There was some more talk about Jill’s going to Seattle which made the time fly. At her condo she invited Pat to stay and said she would order a pizza. The order for the pizza wasn’t placed till later because Pat took a warm and willing Jill in his arms with one thing leading to another and it wasn’t that long before that they were in bed making love. Both of them were of the same mind in that they wanted to make up for lost time. It was a great late afternoon and early evening. Pat thought it was a great next morning too.

The time flew by and before they knew it they were saying good-bye to each other at the airport. This was somewhat of a sad affair as there were tears in both of their eyes. Pat said again that he would be coming out to visit. One last kiss and a big hug was done before Jill walked done the aisle to the TSA checkpoint.

Pat knew he was going to be missing Jill and it just wasn’t because of the sex they had. There was something more but he hadn’t known her that long to see if the relationship they had would develop to where he was ready to make a big commitment. Pat wasn’t afraid of getting married; he had been married for thirty two years and knew those were good years. He could only wait and see if it was true that absence made the heart grow fonder.

Lisa was a pleasant diversion. He was taking her out once a week and having great sex with her. It seemed like she couldn’t have enough sex which was fine with Pat. To say if there was more to his relationship with her he didn’t think there was but maybe something would happen that would change his mind on that.

Since Lisa seemed game for anything sexual, one night as they were getting ready to make love in her bedroom he asked her if she had a vibrator. His question initially embarrassed her on how she would answer but after quickly thinking about it she thought that most women did have that sex toy and told him where it was.

In making love with Lisa he enhanced her pleasure by his use of the vibrator. She told him later that it felt like her legs had turned to jello. She actually screamed and fainted when he penetrated her rosebud with the vibrator. Discussing what he did with the vibrator afterwards she told him that if he wanted to put something else in there that would be okay and a first for her. He told her he would keep her offer in mind.

Pat’s routine changed a little when he answered his phone one late afternoon. The caller ID told him the caller was Paul Conway. Paul was a fellow police officer who had retired two years before Pat.

Answering the phone Pat said, “You old son of a bitch. The rumor about you not being among the living is false. All kidding aside, how in the hell are you?”

“I am fine and you?”

“I am fine too. There must be a reason so what prompts this call to me?”

“I don’t know if you know it but I am the local branch manager of S and T Guards. It’s a nationwide organization that provides bodyguards on a temporary basis. Our clients are minor celebrities, authors, and other people who require a bodyguard on a temporary basis. Maybe it is to take them to a book signing or for a public appearance and we provide the bodyguards to do that and provide safety. We don’t deal with the famous or well-known celebrities as they usually have their own security staff that travels with them.”

“An example of what we deal with might be a female author who is not easily recognized and can go from the airport to her hotel in a taxi with no problem. The next day she may need to go to a book signing and with a number of people there funny things can happen so she requires the services of a bodyguard. We provide that service and in fact we have three publishers that use our services exclusively.”

“The reason I am calling is that I am trying to recruit you to become one of our bodyguards. I will I say the pay is good and the assignments for the most part are one day jobs.”

“Give me a minute to think about this.”

Pat was quiet as he thought about the offer that was made to him and after a short time said, “It would be something different than what I am doing now but I don’t want to work full time doing this. If I had wanted full time work I wouldn’t have retired. Tell you what; I will do this but only one day a week and not on Tuesdays as that’s when I golf with some fellow retirees.”

“I was hoping for more time than that but I will take what I can get. Give me your email address and I will email you some forms for you to fill out. I will either email or phone you when I have an assignment for you.”

Ending the call Pat had some thoughts about what he had agreed to do. He would give it a try and if it didn’t work out he would tell Paul it wasn’t his cup of tea and pull the plug on doing this type of work.

Pat received his first assignment the next day after golf when he checked his email. He was to meet an aging male actor and bring him to two locations where he was doing a book signing of his just published autobiographical book.

It was easy duty for Pat. The actor was personable and not demanding. Pat was a little surprised at the amount of the older ladies probably with an average age of eighty that turned out for this book signing. The actor flirted with a number of them and discretely dropped the name of the hotel he was staying. He also mentioned that he would be in the lounge around six but he was leaving the next morning for Pittsburg to do a book signing there. If the actor got lucky that night Pat didn’t know but if had to bet his money he would bet that the actor did.

Pat got lucky that Saturday night as Lisa was hot to trot. They went out for dinner and back to her townhome and then to her bedroom for some sexual activities. Without asking Pat took the vibrator from the night stand and used it to supplement her voracious sexual appetite. Both of them were exhausted after having sex which hastened them going to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.