Red Hoods - Cover

Red Hoods

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A plot to breed humanity into slavery is put in place by the animal aspect of the wolf.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Furry   Ghost   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Royalty  

Her silk gown hugged her ample curves. She rested alone on a lounge in her garden. The buzzing of bees and the soft rustle of the wind her only companions.

She was the goddess of fertility, and harvests. Quite a minor deity. Who knew she was the key to the downfall of mankind.

She was also the goddess of lust and love. Though those were her lesser aspects.

Her fingers slowly caress her thigh. Slippery on the smooth silk. Sending shivers through her body.

There is a rustling in the bushes. Something out of place.

A small pup bustles out.

“Now who are you, small one?” The goddess asks.

It timidly moves closer. Wrinkling it’s nose.

It was soon joined by a piglet and a big guinea pig.

The pup hops up on her lounge.

“Aw how cute. But how did you get here?” She begins to sense something amiss.

There hadn’t been a war among the gods in centuries. She certainly wasn’t prepared for an invasion in her own sanctuary.

“You ... you aren’t. You are an animal god. An aspect.”

It was true Volf was the aspect of canines. But over the years as man made his children smarter, so had he grown. Now his plan was to hatch.

It was too late to flee. Too late to fight, even.

The pup grew. He grew fast. He became a wolfen. A wolf that walked as a man. Big and brutal.

Both the pigs grew too. One into a man boar. The other into a giant rat man.

They grabbed the lovely goddess. Her dress tore at the bodice. She gasped as her ample breasts spilled out.

“No! No, you can’t! Why would you want to?” The goddess protested.

Volf leaned in and gave her lovely tits a long lick, to her great disgust.

She could feel the boar squeezing her ass.

Anava was no warrior goddess, and was quite helpless as the beasts tore her lovely dress away.

She stood, trembling, in the middle of the monstrous aspects.

With a grin Volf grabbed her by the hair and forced the goddess to her knees.

Finding his slimy red wolf cock directly in her face she looks away.

“Suck it.” The big wolfman orders her.

“No! Don’t be ridiculous.” She says.

Then he slaps her. Not hard, more chiding. He slaps her again.

“Suck.” He presses the tip against her cheek.

With a groan the beautiful goddess sucks in the disgusting wolf dick.

“Ah, that’s a good whore.” The aspect sighs. The human goddess bobbing up and down on his Alpha cock.

After a few moments he grabs her hair, pulling her up. “Enough! You can have more later. It is not safe for us here.”

It was true. If another human god got wind of what they were doing they would stand no chance.

Volf threw the nude Anava over his shoulder, and the group strode back into the woods.

Soon they were out of the garden and into a darker forest. A more primal forest.

They strode for a long time. Making sure they weren’t followed.

Then they ducked into a large burrow. A dank hole in the ground.

Volf put the goddess down and pushed her to her hands and knees.

With no ceremony he grabs her hips and shoves his cock deep into her tight cunt. Anava gasps at the treatment, then she moans from the fucking.

The boar moves in front of her. Grabbing her chin he shoves his strange dick in her mouth. The goddess shamefully sucks the beasts cock. Not wanting to anger her captors.

As the rat man begins playing with her tits, Anava starts to feel something funny. Her body starts to tingle all over. Especially her pussy and tits.

She is building toward an orgasm! She realizes.

No one but her own two hands has ever been able to get her to cum.

Yet these brutal beasts. Not even gods, just foul simple aspects, were driving her quickly toward one.

The goddess moans loudly as it hits her. Volf laughing at her shame. “Looks like you love the animals.” He taunts. His hard wolf dick still pounding her.

The boar squeals with pleasure as he has his own orgasm. The goddess submissively swallows down every drop of repulsive pig cum.

Volf growls as he fills her twat with his own jizz.

Pulling out he is eagerly replaced by the big rat man.

Anava groans as she is filled with rodent cock. She can feel herself building toward another orgasm.

Volf moves in front of her and makes the goddess look up at him. “You see whore. This is where you belong. On your knees pleasuring your masters. Isn’t it?” He demands She looks down, but quietly, “Yes,”

“What’s that whore? I couldn’t hear you.”

“Yes master. I ... I’m your whore.” She answers meekly.

“Good, good.” He says. Her body trembles as her own words push her to her next orgasm.

Later as the boar holds her up to the dirt wall of the cave. Her legs wrapped around the beast as he fucks her and slobbers all over her tits. She sees shadows moving at the entrance of the burrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.