Finally an Honor Student's Fanny Gets It
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joey was a very spoiled young lady with a sassy mouth. She had not counted on the new girl, Jen being the kind of rival who wouldn't put on with her 'shit.' She would do something about her tantrums! The eighteen-year old gloated over the fact that she had never had so much as a "slap on her fanny". Things get interesting when an H-Bomb goes off in nearby Boston. Miss smarty pants/honor student's sarcastic comments to others on the creek bring her down to size. Please vote and comment.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex  

Pacey, the owner of a major brokerage arrived on the 8th floor of a sleek blue mid-rise called the Figure Eight Building. As the elevator door opened he walked through the brightly lit reception area down the rows of busy workers and pretty secretaries.

Pretty secretaries with their shapely, silky pantyhose clad legs and cute behinds. The clambering sounds of a productive business done assured Pacey the master of an empire continued to grow and prosper. Straight ahead were the double oak doors leading into his President Office guarded by his lovely long brown haired business secretary, Joey Potter?

Joey had been working as a teller at the Front Street Bank while finishing school when Pacey offered her a job with many fringe benefits and some real surprises. She is wearing a black skirt well above her knees complete with pleats that cause the business skirt to hug her butt, which Pacey can discern a visible panty line as he walked behind her also noticing her silky black pantyhose and matching black heels. As Pacey walked by her he said good mourning to Joey and she cheerfully said good mourning to him. The executive continued to the door to his office and turned back towards Joey’s desk, which had an open front. Joey is busy typing the latest sales report on her computer, but to his chagrin carelessly has her black silk covered legs slightly apart displaying her shiny silver panties, which reflected of the lights and put her panty crotch on full display.

Joey looks up from her typing and Pacey ask for Joey to bring him his coffee and to have Jen take your calls for the mourning. “Yes sir,” Joey cheerfully said.

Pacey was now in his domain his luxurious office completes with the smell of leather permeating from the sofa, chairs and his high back leather executive chair. He decided to get comfortable taking off his pinstripe suit coat and loosening his red stripe tie.

There was a knock on the door and with an authoritative voice he said.

“Come in Joey” She opened the door carrying two coffees, her bottom wiggling nicely under the fabric of her skirt as she puts the mugs of coffee on the large desk. Pacey is sitting in his high backed leather chair. He motions for Joey to sit down as he watches from across the desk and again as she sat and situated herself in the chair carelessly flashing her panty crotch, which displayed a shiny silver color between her legs.

Pacey opened a file on his desk with Joey Potter’s name. Joey fidgeted her butt nervously in her chair wondering why she had been summoned into the inner sanctum for an extended meeting. Was it a meeting about her job performance?

After looking at her file her boss closed the file and looks at his secretary with displeasure.

Pacey got up told Cindy he was not to be disturbed and closed the sound proof doors.

“Joey do you feel your job performance merits the company keeping you?” The pretty shoulder length brown haired secretary sat up straight in her chair now concerned.”

“Yes sir, I try hard and my mistakes are being corrected.” “Well, we will discuss that later Joey.” “UM okay Pacey.”

“First off I want to make it clear that this office virtually soundproof and not a sound from what I intend to do to you will be heard, that is if you agree.”

“Agree to what?” Joey asked in her soft alto voice. “Are you a lady Joey?” “Yes sir, I always dress nice with skirts and pantsuits from Belk and I am polite.” Looking into Joey’s Japanese featured face with a small grin and said.

“Oh no you do not behave like a lady or you would not shamefully show our client’s your panties more specifically your panty crotch, while you, Joey are sitting unladylike.

Pacey stared between Joey’s black panty hose clad legs. Joey somewhat indignant played her ace! “What, you were looking up my skirt and at my panties?” Of course Joey was not ready for her boss’s royal flush!

“Don’t pull that ‘eww factor’ thing on me when it was you that walks around swaying your butt back and forth for the gentlemen folk. Joey displayed a visible panty line and to top it off, she sat in an unladylike manner, which assured all who came to brokerage saw her naughty panty crotch.

The Japanese featured face went from consternation to that of a little girl admitting her guilt.

Pacey saw the change in her facial expression as she brushed her chestnut brown long hair out of her face and knew she was no longer the confident female confident and sure footed.

It was time to reel the lovely Joey in.

“If you want to keep this job you so much covet, Joey you will do as you are told.”

Joey tries to smooth things over with her handsome boss. “I didn’t mean to show my visible panty line and panty crotch. I really didn’t Pacey.”

“The fact remains young lady your panty habits are unladylike and naughty!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.