My Summer Wife - Cover

My Summer Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robert McMillan thought that he was just going to work all summer long while his wife went to visit her family. The teacher had no idea that she and her sister had plans for him that didn't involve his better paying summer job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Oh, damn you, damn it ... oh, fuck it!” Kelly cussed repeatedly as I plundered her anally, my cock pulsing as I took her ass at last.

“Oh, fuck... ,” I groaned myself as I felt her tight, slick, very hot asshole grip my dick, rubbing it just the right way with every stroke.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” Kelly grunted as she creamed herself, enjoying my prick back there far more than I could ever have guessed.

I looked down at Kelly’s wonderful buns, her lovely ass as it took me deep inside to the base, as I plunged in and out of her from behind, filling her with my thick cock. I did my best not to cum just yet, to relish the experience of butt-fucking this lovely woman who had haunted my fantasies in the past, but who I had never expected to get to screw. She did everything that she could, especially with her hips and her booty, to get further inside her, stretching her backdoor more than ever. She seemed to take special pride at far up her ass she could get me, in fact, much to my delight.

“Please ... please, cum inside me and mark this ass as yours. It’s yours, Robert. It’s yours, sweet summer hubby! It’s yours for life! I really want to be yours, honey! I don’t ever want to stop being yours ... Claim me! Make me yours! This wasn’t fair to Jimmy ... he deserves a woman who loves him as he wants to be loved, but I know now that I was always in love with you ... that he could never have me all to himself as he wanted,” Kelly told me breathlessly, even as I erupted per her plea.

“Damn it, Kelly, do you really mean that? Are you really mine? Do you really love me that much? Is this really true love? Wow ... I’m such a lucky bastard ... two women love me! Sisters, no less!” I exclaimed as we washed off from the steamy sodomy that we just did.

“Yes, we love you, we’re going to share you, and we’re going to make your life a fucking Paradise! By the time that we’re done with you, hopefully like fifty to eighty years in the future or whatever, you’ll be a shell of a man, but by then, you’ll be in the casket, so you won’t mind as much,” Kelly told me as she washed my body clean, making out with me and paying special attention to my cock and balls.

“God ... damn ... wow ... this is just unbelievable!” I reacted to the way that Kelly pampered me even now.

“Honey, I’m your wife now. I belong to you. Sandra’s your wife as well. She belongs to you. We’re your wives, your women. We’re yours, all the way, no question of that. Sure, if Steve goes for it, he’ll be in the mix, but we’ll be his women in a different way. We’ll be his sisters as well as his lovers. It’s a different kind of dynamic, of love. We’ll make love to him often, of course, but we will never forget that you’re our husband and we’ll make sure that we never neglect you at all. Nor will we ever neglect him. This is gonna be one hell of a future for us!” Kelly showed her excitement at the idea of sharing Steve and me with her sister.

“Complete with a bed for four, which means some adjustments, to put it mildly. Steve can save money on a dorm and all that jazz for next year, if he agrees to this,” I chuckled, “he’s gonna be in hog heaven, that boy! Two sweet sisters to share with their husband.”

As if speaking of Steve could summon him in some way, I got a call on my cell phone from a number that I didn’t recognize, and I answered it, only to find Steve’s voice on the other end, “Hey ... Robert. Is it really true? Do you really want me to move in with you, Sandra, and Kelly? You want to make a foursome ... for how long?”

“Indefinitely, brother-in-law. You’d never have to leave. It’s completely open-ended. This is not something that I’d offer just anyone, but you’re family, and you could definitely use some people in your corner. Think well on this, of course. It would preclude a normal marriage, if you should ever want that, at least as long as you’re doing it. Also, if you should ever tire of this, and opt to leave, go for it. We love you too much to keep you against your will. You can come and go on your own terms. You’re family and we love you without any conditions or limits, bro,” I assured Steve, making him speechless.

“And ... I’d be making love to just Sandra ... or to Kelly as well?” Steve asked, not quite sure.

“To both of them, as long as you all wished it. You wouldn’t displace me at all, of course, so you’d have to deal with jealousy from knowing that you’d be sharing them with me. Can you handle that?” I warned him now.

“Any chance that we can speed this up ... just all live together this summer and afterward? I know that Sandra enjoys having family around, but they always visit her ... and she could get a job after all, reduce the workload on us ... plus I think that she wants to have some kind of family gathering to discuss the summer spouse tradition, anyway. I think that she might even invite Jimmy to attend it, if he can stomach showing up for it,” Steve suggested.

“Sure, if you guys want to spend your summer with us, I have no trouble with that and neither does Kelly, I think,” I got a real thumbs-up from Kelly, “you can transfer as many credits as possible here, too.”

“Oh, damn, thank you, bro! Thank you! You have no idea what this means to me! Will I really get to share the marriage bed with the three of you? Seriously? It might get a bit crowded, but I would love it! To be honest ... I kinda have a crush on you, too, and I’ve wondered if perhaps I was gay for a bit. Now I know that I’m possible bi, or at least bi-curious. Who knows ... maybe you and I could ... you know, try it?” Steve stammered, obviously nervous about propositioning me for gay sex, in case it was a step too far for even liberal-minded me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.