My Summer Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robert McMillan thought that he was just going to work all summer long while his wife went to visit her family. The teacher had no idea that she and her sister had plans for him that didn't involve his better paying summer job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Oh, God, Robert, this is fucking sweeeettttt!” Kelly exclaimed as I hammered her fine pussy with my hard cock a third time since breakfast, which counted for a fourth time that day.

“Think of how great it is for me, then!” I groaned as I drove deeper inside her twat on the next stroke.

“Adultery never felt better, if you ask me!” Kelly told me, the mirror in the vanity showing that she bit her lower lip with excitement as I pounded her.

“Have you done this before?” I teased her, making her giggle after she exploded and I erupted inside her slippery snatch.

“No, as I told you, I was faithful to Jimmy, but I have slept with married men before, truth be told. You know, as the summer wife to them, and sometimes before that. Married men are the bee’s knees, if you’ll pardon the expression. Including my own husband. I thought for sure that if I loved other women’s husbands, I’d really get into mine, and I did for a while, until he pulled his recent stunt. But the best married man of all that I’d ever wanted ... and seduced, now that Jimmy and I are on the outs, is undeniably you, babe,” Kelly assured me with repeated kisses to my face and my chest.

“Oh, fuck me!” I gasped as I felt her tongue slide over the hairs of my chest, making me shiver.

“I think that I’ve got that covered pretty well, wouldn’t you say, dear summer hubby?” Kelly winked at me before descending with her mouth and tongue back to my cock and balls, “I know that you’re sore down there from a lot of use this morning, but would you humor me enough to let me taste myself on you again?”

“Oh, God, yes, baby girl!” I told Kelly, stroking her soft tresses with my fingers.

“See, you come first with me, and well, you CUM first with me, too. Always. Always. From this moment forward, I don’t care what the price, I don’t care what I have to do, but now that I’m in your bed, I’m not walking out on you. I’m yours, Robert McMillan. Seems that you have two wives now, and you might as well get used to the fact. I’m yours and you’re mine. Mine and Sandra’s, of course. Seems that you’ve started a brand new family tradition, that of sisters sharing a man permanently. I rather like it myself, but then it suits me,” Kelly told me before resuming her delightfully slow and sensual blowjob.

“I like the sound of that tradition very much, too, come to think of it,” I confessed as Kelly went to town on my cock and balls.

“I kinda figured that you would. Yummy. I don’t know if you taste nicer or I do,” she winked at me as she kept sucking and licking, lingering over each part of the action.

“My money’s on you, if you ask me,” I winked back at her, making her giggle a bit.

“True, but I’m rather bi, I suppose. I just didn’t do anything about it during my marriage. Jimmy would have flipped if I did that, I suspect. Then again, you never really know someone at times. Even when you’ve been married to them for just a little while,” Kelly remarked as she got me to semi-hardness.

“I don’t think that you’re going to raise the dead this time, sweetie, but you made a valiant effort, and given that you did so quite a bit already, I’m more than impressed with your ... oral arguments, shall we say?” I made it clear that I was onto her.

“Damn, but it was worth the old college try, right?” Kelly blushed and giggled as she curled up with me and I took her in my arms on the marriage bed.

“You’re insatiable!” I accused her, but she shrugged.

“So are you, stud. Or should I say, ‘satyr,’ eh?” Kelly reminded me of Sandra’s and her nickname for me.

“That wasn’t just about my hair, was it?” I realized abruptly.

“Nope. Sandra bragged on you and your sexual prowess ad nauseum, enough that when the summer wife opening came up, I knew just who I had to try. No question of that. She fully encouraged it, too. I wonder if maybe she wants me hooked on you, addicted to your cock, so that she can have the menage a trois with me and you that she’s often fantasized about, lover.

“Though she would have gladly made it a menage a quatre for Jimmy’s sake. She didn’t like him as much as I liked you ... like you, I should say, but she would have moved Heaven and Earth for my happiness, hon. That’s just my suspicion at times, not entirely sure about it, so don’t quote me on it,” Kelly clarified with me as I held her close, letting her rest her head on my chest.

“My lips are sealed, babe,” I told her as I ran my hands through her hair again and enjoyed her skin against mine.

“See, you’re already calling me these pet names. Babe, honey, dear, etc. My favorite, though, is baby girl. There’s just something about how you say it that makes me feel ... cherished, safe, and loved. Protected. I feel special with you. I don’t care if you have a dozen ladies. If you call me that, among the other pet names, and if you hold me close like this now and then, well, I will always know that I am yours and will be a very happy camper. I will always know that I mean something special to you. It’s not about exclusivity. It’s about permanence, and this sort of thing makes your intention of permanence quite evident,” Kelly told me as I kissed her repeatedly now on her forehead, eyelids, lips, cheeks, and neck, even sniffing her hair a bit.

“And I take it that Jimmy’s toast now,” I asked Kelly, just to be sure, not because I was jealous, though I felt a twinge of jealousy in my gut that I stared down in my mind’s eye.

“Yeah, I think that he was just a bad fit, but I do wish him well, as long as he gets his rage under control. May he find the traditional wife of his dreams, all faithful and everything. This turned out for the best. I miss him, I won’t lie, but this was coming, I now know in retrospect. I would have tried, honestly tried, to be faithful to him, but sooner or later, this moment of truth would have found me out for the slut that I am at heart. This is best for him and for me. Rip off the bandage fast and it hurts badly, but the pain eases and you’re done with it.

“I know that might be shocking to you. Yes, it hurts, I won’t lie about that, but I’m moving on with my life and realizing that it was a blessing in disguise. I always had concerns about this marriage, and part of me wishes that someone had objected during the wedding, but, of course, no one did,” Kelly explained her feelings to me, “It hurts my feelings for sure, but my will and my mind have already realized that we were only going to hurt each other in the end, sooner or later.”

“If I had objected, as I considered doing, I was afraid that I would have destroyed you. If I had only realized that I did that when I didn’t object,” I started to say, but Kelly put her finger to my lips.

“No, honey, I should have objected. It was MY job to object, but I didn’t understand yet that there was no way, though I should have known, that there was no way that Jimmy would ever share my heart or my body. My objection, or Sandra’s, for that matter, knowing me so well, would have been, ‘Hey, she’s in love with her brother-in-law and the groom will never accept this.’

“Hell, I could have brought up the summer wife tradition, for that matter, or so could Sandra. We should have been honest with both of you guys. But whereas you have been so forgiving, so loving, so understanding, so merciful to us, Jimmy got super pissed and kicked me out without giving me a chance to change my mind. Still, he did me a favor. Maybe he deserves a new wife for that. Think I should play matchmaker for my estranged hubby, dear?” Kelly wiped away tears that started to fall down her lovely cheeks.

“Yes, you should have been honest, and I hope to see that you are in the future, speaking as a family, that is, but for my part, it turned out great in spite of that blunder. And as far as you and I are concerned, I do have two wives, if that’s alright with everyone involved. From now on, though, let’s work on making sure that before anything even gets as far as a marriage proposal, let alone a marriage, this kind of stuff is divulged to all interested and affected parties, okay? Can you commit to working toward such a change of policy? Do I have your support in that?” I asserted myself now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.