Schoolgirl Lasses; Attitudes - Cover

Schoolgirl Lasses; Attitudes

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 3

Based in part on Season six episodes:
Paris Has Fallen; The Showdown

Rory had a concern over Paris’ lack of people skills at the Yale Daily News which had finally reached a crisis. It reached a point where in mass the staff quit in protest. Logan had come to Rory’s, now in charge, in her great hour of need. Together they had managed to soothe the journalists back to work and were able to get the paper out.

The interaction with Logan had its fringe benefits. It was a bonus of that offered the opportunity to save their relationship and put it back on the romance track.

The Yale Daily News staff had fired Paris and voted Rory their new editor.

^^^^^^^

Paris retaliated by kicking Rory out of the apartment. She was furious at what she considered the betrayal. Rory moved on with her life moving in with Logan as took on the responsibilities of editor of the renown college newspaper. After Paris banished her from the apartment, Rory realized her behavior was a repeat of her flying off the handle when they were back at school in the fencing class.

Clearing The Air:

Paris knew in her heart that she still wanted to be friends with Rory. The blonde coed agreed to meet Rory for a private meal at the Logan family’s castle estate in Newport, Rhode Island. Much like The Astor’s founders of A&P and DuPont the inventor of nylon used in pantyhose the estate resembled a castle with turrets. All of them had been tourist attractions in part to pay the heavy upkeep of the castles.

After they finished eating Rory explained as they climbed up the steps of the castle turret tower observation deck, it was high past time for ‘Paris to burn!’ She must teach Paris that her meltdowns would not be tolerated and if she was to be reinstated as Rory’s assistant editor she had to stop reacting like a little girl. To that end it is imperative I sink that reminder into the seat of knowledge nature provided for punishing such lapses in judgment.

“I don’t want a beating,” Paris whined.

“Not a beating, Paris, a spanking. It’s not a beating. It’s a spanking. I won’t use a belt which most persons would equate with a beating. In fact, I was thinking that since this will be your first spanking we would use this,” Rory said softly, but firmly.

She reached into the nifty inside pocket of her computer bag and pulled out a souvenir paddle she had purchased at the gift shop located in the tourist area of the castle. Rory saw visibly a tremor in Paris’s tight panty lined stone khaki pant-clad pert hips and the shapely round bottom she had often admired. Access had been closed to the public as their climb reached the scenic top of the turret tower. A view of the grassy countryside and sparkling blue water so admired in Newport made this a private yet very unlikely place for a disciplinary talk. One like Paris hadn’t experienced in her life, ever outside of the one paddling at school.

Rory on the other hand had felt a paddle similar to the paddle she had bought to paddle Paris later when she went to New York City without permission and missed her mother’s graduation. But, first things first as she tamed the pretty, long blond haired editor shrew.

“Come on young lady bend over my lap”.

Paris pouted like a little girl of eight about to be spanked. “Rory, What did I do to deserve a spanking?” Paris was cornered realizing the importance of gaining an assistant editor role as Rory’s girl Friday on her future after college. The pretty blonde editor said, while she lowered herself for the second part of her spanking for the awful and awkward trip across Rory’s knees. Rory needed to show Paris she meant business and pulled down her khaki pants smiling with amusement as her ‘Hello Kitty’ panty clad bottom was sticking up in the air, especially in her bent position. She realized just how vulnerable she was with her most private of all pink pouting hole exposed to her punisher. Paris gasped loudly and puffed out her cheeks looking up at him. But, it was for naught. Rory told Paris

“You’ve got a good spanking coming Paris” Rory informed her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.