Schoolgirl Lasses; Attitudes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Lorelai Rory’s coddling mother goes off on the headmaster of Chilton when she is told, that Rory and Paris’s bad behavior merits expulsion, or the rarely used discipline measure of a paddling. This should be read only by adult readers of eighteen years old or older. If this subject matter offends you do not read, you have been warned. All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Earlier that afternoon Lorelai Rory’s Mother had been called to The Chilton School for a meeting with the headmaster. When the pretty mother in her early thirties arrived she was immediately escorted into the dean’s office and as she looked at the headmaster across the massive desk, she feels like she is a high school girl in trouble herself.

Perhaps Lorelai’s dress has something to do with that feeling as well. The young mother with brown shoulder length hair was wearing some of the tightest, well worn blue jean shorts she owned and displayed a unladylike visible panty line. In fact the headmaster could ascertain as he walked in and shut the door behind him were bikini style panties. Not very ladylike indeed, he thought. I wonder if the casual manner Rory’s Mom had dressed for a school conference mirrors the bad behavior and lack of judgment Rory had exhibited today.

The Dean offered Ms. Gilmore a seat in front of his desk and he went and sat behind his commanding desk in his tall leather chair. Lorelai sat down in the chair and listened. Headmaster: “Thank you for coming today.” Lorelai: “Your welcome is everything okay with Rory.” Headmaster: “She is safe, but she and Paris have been involved in bad behavior, detrimental to the safety of their fellow students.”

Lorelai: “What? Rory is the sweetest, kindest girl you could have in your school.”

Headmaster: “Ms. Gilmore, please stifle your childish outburst.”

“We are not here to discuss what you believe to be is your darling’s behavior.”

Headmaster: “Please sit back and give me the courtesy of explaining why this may be Rory’s last day at Chilton.” Lorelai sat up straight and listened intently to the white haired headmaster.

Headmaster: “I have just gotten off a ship to shore call with Paris’s Parents and now I will lay out the charges against Rory and Paris.”

Headmaster looking at Ms. Gilmore with a grave look, “Your daughter, Rory along with Paris chose to turn a routine fencing match into out of control sword swing, while running around the room endangering the girls in my care as well as my staff.”

The headmaster holds up a stack of eyewitness reports, all of who agree with the fencing coach’s official report. Lorelai: Very excited and raising her voice like a mother protecting her cub.

“I know my daughter and there is no way she would be involved such a stunt.”

“You and these rich brats have had it in for Rory since she got here!,” Lorelai said as she jumped up went on the attack. Her behavior was not very ladylike.

“You’re just a frustrated white haired old man, who can’t deal with the free spirit of modern girls!” That is quite enough Ms. Gilmore, your parents warned me, after I considered accepting Rory into Chilton, that you could be disrespectful,” the headmaster angrily informed the woman out of control.

Lorelai pouted and sat back down heavily back in the chair. “Now, I will continue Paris’s Parents have agreed to corporal punishment to be administered by me. She will keep her SGA Office, however she will not remain editor of the newspaper after Paris receives her paddling,” the headmaster stated. Lorelai: “WHAT are you suggesting sir, paddling Rory!” Headmaster: “That will be up to you and your daughter to decide. Now let me finish.

“The recommendations to Yale will be rescinded and Rory can expect an immediate expulsion from Chilton.” Lorelai: Looses her cool. “Paddle my Rory, You Son Of A Bitch, You rule your fiefdom with a fork stuck up your ass with your rules and regulations.

“You want to take this sweet innocent schoolgirl of eighteen and paddle her!”

“Ms. Gilmore your behavior is unacceptable; this conversation is over Ms. Gilmore.” The headmaster said in a commanding voice.

You are so wrong I have watched with amazement the spirit, hard work and leadership Rory has exhibited while attending Chilton!” That being said a sore, somewhat bruised paddle bottom sitting in class, sure beats not sitting at Chilton at all.”

Suddenly Lorelai feels like a naughty schoolgirl herself sitting in the principal’s office. Putting her hands together in front of her face looks at the headmaster and asks. “Okay, Rory has been rarely spanked and never with a wooden paddle like the one had I always was thought for decorative purposes.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.