Capitol Beat - Cover

Capitol Beat

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 5: Revenge & Rescue

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revenge & Rescue - Join us in a journey into the secret lives that play out in the give and take world of the Capital Beat. Zoe is ambitious and the congressman needs a leaker. Based in part on the incredible Netflix show, House Of Cards. This is a fan fiction and all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Teacher/Student   Politics   Revenge  

Zoe was escorted into the empty elevator that would whisk them to the top of the Washington Monument. Zoe noticed there was a long wrapped package propped up against the elevator wall.

Zoe had good reason to fear Claire’s wrath, but her angst over her mother’s reaction was overruled by her human feelings for Francis. Their relationship had blossomed like the cherry blossoms around the tidal basin and the national monuments in Washington DC.

Slap! Claire slapped Zoe who had just delivered the bad news. The force of the blow spun Zoe around knocking her over into the open doors of the elevator. Zoe experienced tummy farts and flutters of fear of what fate awaited her alone in the elevator with the powerful congressman’s wife. If only Francis was there to rescue her from his wife.

Mrs. Underwood was perturbed with me who was now bent over trying to regain her balance using the chrome bar on the side of the elevator. Zoe’s rival yanked up my black skirt and then pulled down my lacy white panties revealing my snowy white bottom positioned high in the air for Claire Underwood’s pending wrath.

“You know Zoe, down south we take care of ambition with an ass whooping! The switch, my peach is a different experience all together than the spankings you have gotten, so far. Having the audacity to wear my dress and go farther to say, you looked better than me in it showed me you were in need of a real lesson. That’s just unseemly, unladylike behavior which showed your ass. Your visible panty line across your bottom gets you noticed by men of power as you carry out your assignment the other night in the white evening gown. “While it’s obvious you have caught my Francis’s eye, bitch. It’s time we had a talk,” Claire announced.

All this was being said in Zoe’s ear as her snowy white bottom was trapped in position as Claire readied for her punishment. “Now stand over there, Claire.” The menacing marital member took a step and lined up behind and one step to the side of Zoe who was bent over in the elevator. Swish-Thud! “One” Swip-Thud! “Two”

Zoe bucked her butt high up in the air, and then grabbed her cute rear before begging the Mrs. Underwood to stop, “It hurts bad. I have learned my lesson please no more.”

Claire pushed Zoe back down telling her the tenacious ‘congressman bedder’, she would double the number of strokes if the reporter did that again.

“Ohhhhhh, Mrs. Underwood, please not more it hurt so, much!” Tears were in her eyes and starting to roll down her face.” Zoe sobbed. Fast and furious the birch continued to fall. SPANK POP! SMACK! CRACK SPLAT! SWIP! WHIP! SPLACK!”

This time Claire laid the fan of painful switches down powerfully leaving a red angry lozenge in vivid contrast too. Zoe already had a strawberry red ass. That’s why there was a ritualistic dance of pain.

“Ah, oh, Ouchy, please it hurts.” Zoe wailed. Now just stay still.” SWISH, “THREE”, SWISH, SWISH, “OHHHHHHHH “Ah, Oww,” THAT HURT, FOUR, FIVE” SWISH, WHIP, SWISH.

She was staying over but her butt was doing its own little dance trying to avoid the burning sting of the switches birch. “Six, Seven, Eight,” Zoe ... shameless nineteen year old teenager bitch,”

Low down across Zoe’s bottom was a raised stripe bearing faintly the pattern of the switches that fanned out when they splayed outward and hit the reporter’s baby-fat bare bottom that had been inflicted a little earlier by a birch stroke low on Zoe’s bottom

THWACK! The whippy switch connected dug deep into my rosy pink butt meat. It landed across the crown of both cheeks as the stripe turned from pink to red to blood red.

I yelled out, twisting my deep pained bottom as the sting continued to build for 15 seconds after the switch had been removed from my bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.