Capitol Beat
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Join us in a journey into the secret lives that play out in the give and take world of the Capital Beat. Zoe is ambitious and the congressman needs a leaker. Based in part on the incredible Netflix show, House Of Cards. This is a fan fiction and all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Teacher/Student   Politics   Revenge  

Zoe’s Halloween Past

Actually I was spanked once, but it didn’t come at the hands of my parents. I guess you could say I’ve always been a little full of myself. So, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that even at eighteen I was a lil hellion. Besides Halloween is a time for tricks and pranks and acts of whimsy. I was having a great time dressed up in my Lois Lane inspired reporter little black dress. I instigated a prank toilet papering the trees in one of my former teacher’s yard. Then I moved on to soaping his windows and hung a tampon out of the wrapper tied to his brass door knocker ... Suddenly, I got scared and my knees almost buckled as I was caught red-handed. I told him I was dressed like Lois Lane.

Soon I was in his home and to my horror and I felt a sick feeling in my tummy. The old fart suggested he could spank me with his paddle for my prank., But, it would be panties down affair. This is was not fair and I adamantly refused. At that moment when my dad’s phone was about to be rung my situation became clear and his proposal to punish me himself made better sense. My dad would ground me and enforce sitting on the end of my bed at attention when I

wasn’t on duty in the kitchen. We had struck a deal and that meant the health of my bottom was going to drastically change!

Skillfully he raised my short black dress up and pulled down my sheer panties. I felt the cold October air on my bared butt. It gave me an instant case of goose bumps. Suddenly, I heard a whooshing sound as the paddle travelled through the air, followed by a hard, white hot pain which exploded into the baby-fat I found to be poor protection. The loud crack of wood against flesh rang in my ears. I gasped, trembled as my body slid forward on the table from the force of the swat, unable to stop my forward motion with my hands. However, my knees did not buckle.

Another loud crack and again I cried out, unable to stop a moan from escaping my tightly pursed lips. I was trying to be grown up and hide my pain.

I swallowed hard and tried to brave. The paddle slammed into my butt and I vocalized my pain letting loose with a high-pitched girlish scream. Nobody noticed in the neighborhood. My wails of pain blended with the other fright night sounds. I may be eighteen-year old, but my legs trembled with fright. These were scary spanks! I imagined my bottom was red as a tomato now and my eyes began to water.

Another stern swat and I started to cry. This one landed across my sit-spots and hurt even more. “Take that Lois Lane for the toilet paper hanging in my trees.”

I lost it and broke into sobs. I was able to recover my balance just as the paddle made contact, sending me back to my knees. I slid across the surface of the coffee table. I shrieked like a little girl, unable to stop the flow of tears unleashed by the pain which coursed through my burning ass.

A loud cracking sound reverberated in the room as the paddle fell again and pressed my bottom down. This one sent me sliding forward on the top of the waxed coffee table almost losing my balance. I was trying to be good and stay in position and quickly got back in place. “That was for the soaped windows.”

I wailed, letting loose a blustering fart from the last paddle swat which had sunk in deeper into the center of both butt cheeks where I was fleshiest. The sounds echoed around my former teacher’s den a strong burn permeated bottom. “That’s for the tampon.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.