Capitol Beat - Cover

Capitol Beat

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Join us in a journey into the secret lives that play out in the give and take world of the Capital Beat. Zoe is ambitious and the congressman needs a leaker. Based in part on the incredible Netflix show, House Of Cards. This is a fan fiction and all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Teacher/Student   Politics   Revenge  

The first weeks of her deep throat style insider source scoops had turned heads in Washington. Zoe was basking in her new found fame and was intrigued about the possible romantic possibilities of her quid pro quo relationship not realizing she was being played like a fiddle by the congressman and his wife. The intrepid reporter did not know the powerful congressman had spoken to Zoe not from Capitol Hill, but instead from the rainy iron railed fire escape right outside the naughty reporter’s apartment window.

Zoe raised her little black dress up and exposed her purple print panty-clad bottom which shined in the light of the dingy apartment.

Frank was mesmerized at the way her taunt panties clung to the muscles of her lower fleshy bottom cheeks and he could make out her butt crack perfectly delineated between her fine behind cheeks.

Zoe looked back over her shoulder and tried one last time to distract him from her fate.

“Frank, I really am so sorry I lied to you. Can’t we find something better to do together?” Zoe whined seductively.

“Another day, another time, Zoe, although you do have a lovely bottom. However, you lied to me and that requires punishment young lady!” Frank told her.

Zoe detected a tone of anger in his voice tone that made her bottom tremble in dread as she imagined how Congressman Underwood would punish her.

He saluted her ass as he raised his hand high above Zoe’s proffered purple print pantied bottom. However, in a move that even surprised him he lowered his hand and rubbed the bottom seat of the purple cotton bikini panties and Zoe moaned in want in need of bone.

Seizing the moment to manipulate the powerful congressman, Zoe hooked her fingers and thumbs into the sides of her conservative cotton bikini panties.

Congressman Underwood reached out and cupped the baby fat muscles of her butt caressed, rolled, massaged and pinched his fingers deeply into the flesh still warm from her panties that had now fallen.

Zoe’s moans were those of arousal and in a naughty move she wiggled her ass smiling to herself believing that her proclaimed punishment coming was about to be dead like a failed bill.

So, far during Frank’s visit tonight Zoe had been told lying to him would not be tolerated, she had been manhandled and pushed up against her squalor apartment wall and the novice reporter had no doubt she was about to be sullied by the powerful Congressman Frank Underwood. True, she had taken her own panties down off her shapely bottom thinking she would use her sexual capriciousness to remain in the driver’s seat, but to her chagrin the calculating, congressional leader was about to make it perfectly clear she was indeed at his mercy. Frank Underwood had watched the rear view of the pretty reporterette’s panties falling down off the mouth-watering curves of alluring bottom in response for her having more skin in the game and he had taken pictures for insurance. Zoe had allowed this and expressed that if those pictures were published, she would not be very happy. However, the pretty cockeyed naïve reporter was about to experience a teachable moment in sex and power taught by a master of the game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear folks, in the south we believe that if a girl gets too big for her britches, we have a cure for that. It’s a time honored solution and it works pretty well even on a spirited pretty filly like Zoe. However, such a disciplinary measure would leave some real heat in her seat.

Some may say that Zoe had just told me a little white lie, so why was it necessary to turn her cute bottom bright red. Well, I am a southern gentleman and I go out of way to show chivalry to the opposite sex.

However, while it was a shame to have to take the young reporter over my knee, it was necessary for her to understand that just like a little girl growing up a lie would lead to bright thighs. While her bottom rounds resembled a fiery red ball sunset.

Do you think Zoe will ever lie to me again? I think not. And, that’s critical to the plan that she keeps any harebrained idea of taking the upper hand out of her mind. Like I was always said a sore behind is good insurance to the lady in line. The spanking of the young lady was not pointless, far from it. I knew from our past conversations she had been physically held accountable as a girl growing up. I simply reinforced those feelings and established that same accountability when she chose to lie to me. I could not allow that, she had to be tamed to remain a useful transmitter of ideas to the public.

“Zoe I told you to always be honest with me and never, ever lie to me, young lady.”

“Frank, it was a white lie. Honest, I would never lie about anything important to you.”

“Well, you see my sweet, Zoe your white lie is going to cost you your white bottom!”

“Huh, what do you mean, Frank?”

“I warned you Zoe there would be consequences if you dared to lie to me!

“I’m sorry sir.”

I liked that she added sir to he sorry, it showed I was getting into her head.

“You were a bad girl and you are gonna get a firm, hard spanking little lady!”

Suddenly, before the reporterette knew what hit her she was yanked over my lap and she knew I meant business. Zoe squirmed and tried to buck off my lap, but I captured her arm and placed it in her mid back and proceeded with my agenda.

“I promised to change the hue of your white bottom for your white lie, so hold on to my pants legs, Zoe if you need too.”

“You’re too kind sir.” Zoe sarcastically stated.

I pulled her purple bikini panties farther down into a tangle around her soft ankles.

My steady hand at the ready I began to spank her bottom with cupped fingers and hardness just above a stinging sensation. Spank! Zoe felt them alright as her white butt soon took on a pink hue and them the bucking started a couple of twin spanks to her most tender upper thighs reformed her behavior and she settled down and took her spanking. I settled into a rhythm designed to make her bottom burn, but leave no bruises.

However, in her mind she knew this was going be bad for her behind as the spanking consumed her every thought.

“Spank”-® High Upper Cheek, “Whack”-® Lower Crease Cheek And ®”Crack”-Middle Cheek.

“And, stay the hell out of my wife’s closet and your ass out of her dresses.”

“I will, I will, just stop. You don’t realize how much this hurts a woman.”

“You mean a girl masquerading as a woman.”

I rained down a series of quality spanks that had Zoe squalling in a soprano key. Carolina born and bred my hands had been toughened up over the years, however my hand was a red as one of my mother’s prize tomatoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.