Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years
Chapter 14: Marcia Brady; Panties Down, The Tampon Trick

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Marcia Brady; Panties Down, The Tampon Trick - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Marcia’s POV:

Molly, friendless had been easily and masterfully manipulated by Jan, behind the scenes. Jan now in college with Marcia, remember ‘Marcia, Marcia, Marcia still was dealing with the green-eyed monster. The middle Brady daughter now twenty years-old was out there to screw up our lives until we begged on our knees for them to stop! This became apparent to me when the thing I cherish the most was threatened. My competing on the swim team that which gave me the most satisfaction in life was suddenly put into question.

As if her plight could not be worse she had a horrible painful choice to make and if she granted permission for the punishment suggested to be carried out she would be reinstated to the swim team. Her dreams, given a second chance as she competitively swam and still have a chance to earn a Big West League scholarship.

The fact was the punishment that being offered was beyond her imagination, yet her confidence on making this life changing decision without the advice of at least one of the Brady Bunch Girls was unthinkable. I realized there was the whole way Jan had planted the drug in her system for coach to find as I squatted and peed in the cup. But the real question was which one I could confide in so as to keep the humiliation to a minimum I should choose move forward with the coach’s decreed dastardly punishment.

Narrative:

What made the argument more engrossing was the physical nature of the punishment necessary to stay on the swim team. Jan had certainly been extra vindictive with this most recent stunt and she could have kicked herself in her own butt for falling for it. Especially when considering the ingenious method of absorption Jan had chosen.

As embarrassing as that was Marcia felt compelled to talk about this tight spot she was in with someone who understood her fear and terror of Jan. How could she have been so stupid? However, she could eat herself up all day, but the fact was, she had a big decision to make and the clock on the coach’s offer would be expiring in only hours when the official drug test must be turned into the conference offices. Just in case I decided to go through the vigor’s of her physical punishments I had once again squatted and peed in the specimen cup once again as I had a week ago when the specimen tested positive for a banned drug. That way should I decide to accept my punishment there would be a clean sample to send to the Big West Conference.

Flashback:

Marcia remembered the time they were both due a hard spanking from their mother for fighting. She had dutifully taken her punishment and gotten a very red butt. However, her sister had lied about starting her period and had even put a tampon up there, thus trying to blame her bad behavior on her ‘time of month.’ However, mom had not been deterred and Jan got what I got and then some. But, something even more heinous had been mentioned which would involve our pink anuses. And, that was something the two college girls with shoulder length hair of gold had in common. Marcia and I’m sure even her pouting revenge minded, middle sister, Jan wanted to put a ‘quick stop’ to any talk of receiving a punishment enema the likes as was suggested by their mom and to be carried out in the humiliating fashion by Alice, their housekeeper.

Bedtime came Jan was sore and tight and her bottom was well beyond laying on in her bed across from Marcia, much less sitting on it.

Then later than evening she had come to Before Marcia and Jan’s mother left the room. Jan got up off her mom’s lap and immediately started to rub her cherry red cheeks, pulling them apart not caring about modesty in the least. Both Marcia and her mom had a good view of the small pink pucker between her red just spanked cheeks.

Carol picked up a red enema bag with attached white hose and douche style nozzle along with a bar of Ivory soap. Carol showed the blonde sisters all the necessary ingredients of a punishment enema. “Alice will give each of you a punishment enema if I decide and give you a good cleaning out. The whole thing had been dreadfully humiliating for both blondes and they weren’t interested in tasting soap for days.

Carol struggled going farther in the Brady girls discipline and in the end hadn’t had the nerve to the sure to ‘doo doo’ expelling enemas. But, Alice had no qualms that if asked she assured Mrs. Brady painting a word picture of what, if asked would be in store for the blonde college coeds and it wasn’t pretty. “No sweat, Miss Brady I will do my best to give the girls the most cramp inducing enema which will have them in tears to release. And, when I finally allow them to release their full tummies of water I will watch them fart it out in preparation for their spankings to come from you.” While their aged twenty-something bottoms clenched. Both blonde sisters promised to be perfectly well behaved college attending daughters. Marcia didn’t realize it because she hadn’t been privy to that conversation, but she was about to put both her and her blonde sister in the “Brady Frying Pan,’ if she wasn’t careful and chose not to proceed with a level headiness and caution.

Marcia’s POV:

In a stroke of luck, I walked into the hallway still not sure which direction to head in I spotted Molly using her locker and I saw my opportunity to get a second opinion from one I trusted with this secret. Unfortunately I received a kind of dismissal look with a smile reassuring me she had a busy school day in progress. I decided to impose on her as she shut her locker after getting the textbook she needed for class and headed for a quick stop at the girl’s room. I entered with her, placed the out of order sign on the door under the Girls Toilet signage. I locked the door so we could have a quick conversation while were in the stalls. Molly had already entered a stall and I heard the rustle of her skirt being lifted, panties tugged down and the “plip-plop” as bottom flesh hit the toilet seat. I took the stall next to her reading myself to do my business determined to get Molly’s advice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.