Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 10: Brady’s The Fuss AF

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Brady’s The Fuss AF - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

The pretty blonde girl was acutely aware how she had scrunched up her pretty face as she sat there pained, cleaned of blood and poo nightmarish beating heart like throbbing ass on her bed. There was a distinct new sharp pain in her bottom. However, Marcia was lucky she still had, although that hadn’t stopped burn coming from deep in her buttocks. The wooden paddle had sunk into the muscles of her shapely, still baby fattened per bottom cheeks.

Marcia definitely felt skinned baby-fat bottom with a burning sensation and a hurt would make it difficult if she could free herself from leaning forward squatting position. However, since she remained stuck in the porch and Mr. Price had gone into listen to his band music loudly, Marsha was on her own and trapped until Jan finally rescued her or, so she thought. To her surprise her oldest brother Greg came up behind her and smiled. He had always been a fan of her ass along with her long blonde haired sister. Now that she was bent over with her rear stuck up in the air, he decided do something he had wanted to do to his stuck up sister, Marcia for years! “Miss Benedict Arnold,” Greg angrily said.


It was not a buttery smooth removal either from her pretty rear.


“Nice Butt, Marcia, it looks even better spanked bright red! You’re a real cutie and I am going to make your pootie toot real soon. Who knows you may grow to like it will stretch nicely.”

“What do you mean Greg?”

He rested his free hand on my weaving red & purple spanked spread ass cheeks to steady it as he positioned his finger over the little brown asshole in front of him.

The tears cascaded down my cheeks like you would expect of a girl. Plus I let out a moan of shame escaped tightly pursed lips when I felt the green jelly touch my exposed asshole. Before I could resist, Greg pushed hard, burying his finger into my warm ass hole all the way up to his second knuckle.

My futile efforts consumed energy, but did not get me free from the invading digit only succeeded in worming the finger deeper into the interior of my ass hole. Instead of expelling the finger, he ended fucking my ass with it!

My brother, Greg in college too pulled his thick middle finger out of my asshole, which was coated with traces of butt fudge. However, he still was not satisfied and added a second finger and to my surprise I began to coo and moan in unexpected pleasure. But when my teacher added a third digit I began to struggle feebly in an effort to escape his probing fingers.

“Please Greg take your fingers out of my asshole, I begged him as he smiled at me with a sadistic wide smile. I was at his mercy as he continued his anal punishment and ignored me as he stretched and painfully opened my little brown hole between my spanked red cheeks.

After a short time, Marcia’s asshole began to loosen up. Soon, Greg’s fingers were slipping in and out of my small brown puckered hole. With a loud plop and fart that brought another groan of embarrassment he pulled his fingers from my clinging asshole. Smearing Vaseline on the length of the rod sleeve and began to insert his long dong up her cringing small pink butt hole.

As the fishing rod sleeve sunk deep into the gunk of my butt hole, I almost lost control and spunk came spurting out Johnny on the spot. I still strained and struggled to expel the wide penis and free myself from this humiliation.

Beads of sweat broke out across Marcia’s blonde brows, as she fought to endure a pounding that threatened to split her wide open. Greg, now eighteen too took great joy in forcing the poo out of his siter’s back hole. It literally was becoming her Hershey highway as her farts Marcia couldn’t stand the burn in her ass tunnel. As Greg’s penis forced air out in the form of embarrassing farts. The humiliation was registered in her red cheeks and from the look of agony on her face as he roughly removed his rubber sleeved penis from her barely bleeding asshole.

The pressure of the air reluctantly into my bottom hole caused gas bubbles. With a cry of anguish and strange euphoria came spasm from around her stuffed, farting, pink pucker hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.