Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 8: A Doodie Bag, A Far; The Porch Scene

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Doodie Bag, A Far; The Porch Scene - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

A Doodie Bag, A Far; The Porch Scene:

Halloween is the one time of the year when the ‘outrageous,’ is the norm and a trick is seen for its creativity and not its vulgar nature. On no other night are inhibitions tossed aside. It’s that special night where you can become or do capricious acts many times without judgment or consequences.

Tricks that any other day would have serious consequences. A time of year when conventional behavior is not always expected and the realm of reality can be explored. That is the psychology of Halloween. Part of that fantasy is playing out less usual scenes as will become apparent in this and following chapters. Please read and vote and consider in your score the development of this serial. Don’t every try this at home and all actions should only take place with adults that are eighteen years-old or older with full consent of both parties.


Only the sounds of crickets chirping could be heard outside the somewhat dilapidated house Marcia and Jan had grow up calling the ‘haunted house.’ heard the creaking wooden porch chirping crickets. “No, not that, I will tell.” “No, Marcia I don’t think you will as long as I have this color Polaroid. “What do you mean, Mr. Price?” “I mean Marcia, I have a picture here with your purple skirt up, your white panties down and your mouthwatering white bottom sticking up in the air while your foot is trapped in my porch.” “Art, I could sue you for these dangerous loose boards I fell through!” “Good try, Marcia, but no go. Your pretty ass was trespassing and created mischief with the doodie bag on my deck you were trying to light when you fell through the porch.” “You’re rotten, Mr. Price!”

“Oh, sir, this is not fair,” the blonde said as she pouted. “Neither is the doodie bag you left and were about to set fire too, before you fell through the creaking porch. “Art, you can’t,” “I can, Marcia and I will. And, since you called me a creep I’m going to give you a ‘refresher’ in manners before we move to your cramping tummy.” Art, what are you going to do to my bummy?”

“I’ll let you get back to little miss hot panties, Marcia angrily said.

Marcia, now twenty two year-old who decided to go trick or treat regardless of her age had taken vengeance on her home school teacher and the angry old fart had exacted his revenge on her vulnerable ass.

“CRACK!’ without warning the blonde’s foot fell through the porch and she couldn’t get it out. The breaking boards left her trapped in a forward leaning squatting position on the porch. Marcia couldn’t have been more vulnerable. Still the blonde was relieved her partner in crime, Jan was there to rescue her from her precarious position.

Instead Jan joined Marcia on the porch and pulled up the back of her black dress, pulled down her panties and preceded to shock, Marcia to her shiny blonde roots. Far from helping the pouting coed get loose, instead she spread the late teen’s baby fat butt cheeks on which the same ash that covered the bush leaves and none to gently forced not one, but three feminine douches up her reluctant there was a blonde wreath of wispy blonde hair around her pink crinkled small pouting ass hole.

Marcia’s sister had betrayed her and instead she had left her naked squatting bottom leaving her big sister to face for the former teacher to find her end in a very compromising and sure to be messy shitty mess as she pooped on the man’s porch. Jan would laugh at her sister from a viewable yet safe distance as he watched her expel the blonde and heard her spastic airy loud farts as “child’s play” humiliated her sister. Marcia. Jan took the doodie bag, so there was no evidence of her dastardly deed for Marcia to explain away her Halloween Prank literally stuck in a squat position shitting on the former cranky teachers rotting wooden porch.

Marcia’s stomach grumbled as she did her best to extricate her from the noisy cracking caused by the wooden porch, just before the loud farting started and another round of watery blonde water stained her lowered white cotton panties and the stink.

Marcia wrinkled her nose in such a cute way as Ash belched on the surrounded shrub leaves of the secluded haunted mansion. To the pretty blonde hair brat’s utter horror as her spastic airy farts announced the end of her forced enema’s release the front porch light turned on and she heard the recluse, cranky ole teacher open the heavy wooden door.

When he saw the pink bare assed coed cutie on his porch and heard the loud “Phrraurt” farting sounds. The blonde brat had set fire to a bag of shit on his porch and her foot ankle deep in his wooden rotting porch had blocked the lil culprit’s escape. Marcia frantically with a last “PHRAPP” squeaky high pitched fart said, “UHMMM, Sir it is not what this looks like I swear” Oh Shit” Marcia exclaims.

The old fart teacher nodded his head with seething anger and a quest for exacting a horrible revenge on the blonde coed in order to expel his current emotions. The late teen blonde haired coed was in for her day or night of reckoning this bone chilling Halloween Night.

Their former stern teacher was sipping a hot toddy when he heard the sound of wood cracking out on his Victorian homes porch. It had been a typical Halloween with femme brats hollering out his name, knocking on the door and running away laughing at him as he opened the door. Realizing as he opened the front door there was a young lady her snug black dress tightly gathered at the hips and cotton panties stained blonde by her ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.