Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

There was a definite under-current sweeping through the female sector of the Brady household in late October. Much like when they were siblings growing up in the pink painted bedroom, Jan was feeling inadequate and taking Marcia’s college trophies and ribbons down off the wall, much like she had done when they were both in high school. They were in the same room they had shared before going to college. It was Halloween Weekend, Marcia was a senior and Jan a freshman at same college. The sister’s relationships were strained once again. Jan felt she was once again living in Marsha’s shadow.

It all started when Jan and Marsha were alone in their old bedroom. They stood in the center of the room across from each other and glared at each other with hands on hips the same way the competitive blondes had done back when they attended Westdale High. Little sister, Cindy well remembered how Marsha and Jan had settled their differences back when she was very young and had a feeling that was the way her big sisters were going to settle things this time, as well.

Besides Cindy was still peeved at her folks for assuming she would drop everything and rush to the old homestead, when she had other plans already made. Her hair was still blonde like her sisters, but she wore it straight down like Jan and Marsha did now and not in curls.

You remember the middle girl with hair of gold much like her big sister Marsha’s. Both sisters wore their blond hair straight and it flowed down their backs. “Marsh, Marsha, Marsha!” Jan returns from high school only now she is a teacher. Jan is frustrated with having to live up to the reputation at school in Marsha’s shadow where she was a teacher foe years at Westdale before marrying Wally. Marsha listens to Jan complain all through the holidays and gives her something really to sulk and whine about.

“Marsha, Marsha, Marsha,” Jan complained. She had once again become a pain in the ass!

If you met either Marsha or Jan out on a walk in their upper class neighborhood, you would see two young ladies both in their early twenties who on the surface were pretty blondes and couldn’t be nicer to each other. But, below the surface a sibling rival with the catalyst of Jan and the green eyed monster, ‘envy’ during their recent Halloween stay had become heated and continued until they reached their boiling point.

Both were also well dressed and well mannered, but that was before the women started fighting over Jan removing Marsha’s trophies and blue ribbons from the old dresser they were once again sharing like old times during their short time at home.

Carol could hear the loud sounds of slapping and spanking with a chorus of words said in anger that meant her two oldest daughters were fighting upstairs in their room. “You bitch,” being said in the heat of the skirmish. Marsha’s bottom was quickly reddening, but Jan’s already punished butt was literally turning purple now!

Jan had walked up and hauled off and delivered a resounding slap to the side of her Marcia’s face. The cheek immediately turned red. Marsha had been taken completely by surprise. Both were prim and proper literature college majors. Such young ladies were not known to conduct themselves in such a manner. He grabbed an ear of each of his miscreant misbehaving young ladies and separated them from further cream puff fighting.

There was the ring of slaps and spanks against bare flesh. Faintly as he discussed the emergency with his business partner he heard a distant slap.

The noise of the fight attracted the attention of Mike on the phone with Carol and he was not happy with either of the two since he painstakingly paid for the blonde brats to go to college. They stood, trembling with anger; Jan’s hand clutched a length of Marsha’s long blonde hair. The hand mark still had a red glow on the cheek of the lovely Marsha’s face. SMACK!

In retaliation Marsha spanked the turned offered upon the tremendously red and purple butt with terrific force. Jan and her panties were soon parted. “Eww, you farted on me.” Jan said and turned red faced with mortified embarrassment. Enough said, but you can imagine.

Jan’s eyes widened as her hand reached out and in a side swipe made a direct hit across Marsha’s soft white tender skin.

Marsha’s fury was roared and she was not messing around. CRACK!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.