Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

In the 1970’s dresses were very short for teenage girls and their moms as well. Colorful polyester pants that fit across the bottom were the norm. Pants so snug they displayed a visible panty line. That syle of dress many fathers and husbands beloved attracted gentlemen’s wandering eyes.

The Brady father, Mike was not cool with his daughters or his wife offering such a view. He was adamantly opposed to visible panty lines. As the man of the house, he made sure his wishes were known about short skirts and visible panty lines and what the females of the Brady household of any age could expect if they chose to dress in unladylike fashions.

This story is based loosely on a Brady Bunch Episode, about a husband- wife spanking. Sub plots include Carol’s flippant attitude towards Marsha’s inappropriate short mini skirt which, shows her panty clad bottom seat quite easily. Jan’s hiding of Marsha trophies and blue ribbons along with Jan’s visible panty lined pink slacks. Both daughters are guilty of dressing in an unladylike manner drawing un-needed attention to their bottoms.

The episode I have chosen to use is the one where the pretty shoulder length golden blonde oldest sister Marsha and her middle sister Jan with her blonde curly locks which hang down to her shoulders. Jan has just started classes at Marsha’s High School and she is having a hard time living in her big sister’s considerable shadow.

“Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, that’s all I ever hear about, said Jan in an exasperated voice.”

She spouted to her parents. Jan storms out in stomping her foot in frustration as she swiveled her foot so, her backside now facing her father. Mike notices that Jan’s Pink Slacks are way too tight to be acceptable in the bottom showing her visible panty line and the shape of her bottom cheeks.

He is none too happy to see this unladylike display as thought of the boys eying his maturing teen daughter’s bottom on panty review!

Jan climbs the steps and goes into her room she shares with her sisters and hides all of Marsha’s trophies and blue ribbons that adorn the wall and the white dresser top.

Meanwhile Marsha comes in to the front foyer returning from school, saying hello and telling her parents that Jan is having a hard time fitting in and how she just can’t understand this jealousy thing. The pretty shoulder length haired teen sashays her mini skirted bottom up the stairs in a bouncy movement as her father watches disapprovingly noticing just how short her navy skirt is wondering about the boys at her high school spying her pantied bottom as she climbs the stairs. As Marsha reaches the top of the stairs he can see his daughter’s pink pantied bottom and how her rounding baby fat bottom cheeks fill out the panties from under the hem of the inappropriately short skirt his oldest daughter is wearing.

“Carol don’t you think that Marsha’s short is a little short for decency?”

Carol responds with a chuckle “OH Mike all the girl’s Marsha’s age wear their skirts that short.” “It is the fashion, it’s with it” she says with a smile.

Mike more agitated now tells his wife emphatically

“Carol I could see her panty bottom seat which happens to be pink today”!

“At least she wore brief style panties,” Carol brightly piped in with a smile.

“But, Really Carol; should our daughter be showing her teenage bottom like that?”

“Oh Mike and smiles like he is a fuddie duddie, Carol responded.

Mike continued getting more peeved at Carol and reaching his boiling point...

“Carol, what about when she sits down, she is almost certainly behaving in an unladylike way showing her panty crotch to the boys and her male teachers when she sits down at her school desk?”.

Mike has seen enough. His face turned red as he contemplated his popular daughter’s unladylike panty displays.

“AH HA HA HA “laughed at Mike’s prudish attitude.” “You’re such an old fart!. AH HA HA HA, “ Carol laughed at Mike’s prudish attitude.

Suddenly her laughing stops as Carol finds herself firmly pulled over her husband’s lap, her navy skirt rose above her bottom displaying her round white bottom visible through her tan panty hose and thin white panties.

Mike’s big hand started spanking his wife’s bottom imparting a considerable sting directly into her upturned panty-hosed-clad ass.

Mike’s large heavy hand spanked his wife’s bottom turning it cherry red and imparting a considerable sting deep in her bottom flesh.

SPANK! POP! WHACK! THWACK! SPLAT! CRACK! SWAT1 Mike painted every portion of Carol’s bottom a brilliant red.

Carol’s husband beefy hard hand showed he meant business as he continued to spank her soft bottom in response to her flippant attitude about Marsha’s short skirt. That had really made him mad.

WHACK! THWACK! SPLAT! CRACK! SWAT1 SPANK! POP!

Mike taught his wife through her bottom a memorable lesson for not teaching his daughters proper lady decorum. That’s right it was not only Marsha, his wrath included Jan who was displaying her visible panty line, which he would also take that up with his wife. Carol held her noises in. She was careful not to cry out from the spanking as to be heard by the girls upstairs but her tummy rumbled as she pulled in on her stomach to move her red spanked bottom cheeks further into his lap.

The spanks built a cumulative sting in her bottom of her womanly cheeks into a raging bonfire. Not a peep came from Carol’s lip as she would be mortified if her daughters heard their Mother’s Spanking and came barreling down the steps to see their mother’s skirt pulled up and being spanked on her see through panty hosed and pantied bottom now a bright cherry red and visibly swelling.

Thank goodness they were in their bathroom taking showers and the spanking sounds luckily would remain private.

Mike’s hand rested on Carol’s red hot sexy bottom and he continued

“Now Carol about Jan’s Pink Pants” “Did you see them this mourning?”

Carol glad the spanking has ended says “Yes Mike Why”

Mike squeezed his wife’s bottom cheeks thought the thin wafer of panty hose and panties Carol shuddered and got Goosebumps.

Mike in a perplexed voice “Then you are saying you let our daughter go to school with the full knowledge that her visible panty line and the embossment of her bottom was on review?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.