Moving to a New Life
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by DolM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Bellmans are moving to a better place. Vicki Bellman's life had crashed after her husband was killed in action. Her new life needed people that were more understanding. It is the beginning of a new life of family, sex and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

It had been two days since the kids had seen their grandparents and uncle having sex, and mom had come home naked. The four teenagers filed into their fort. It really wasn’t a fort, but an area they had cleared out in the woods that was hidden by bushes and bramble. Anybody would have trouble finding it unless they were looking for it.

It was early Saturday morning and they had delivered their papers.The banter was the usual stuff from 13 year old girls and 15 year old boys. So and so’s tits were growing, or so and so was such a jerk, or this parent was being a bitch, or this guy was trying to bump into one of the girls. The discussion that was different was the talk of Brad and Taylor’s mom coming home naked and peed on and the activities at their grandparents.

The pair of brothers and sisters had gotten real close in the last six weeks since Brad and Taylor had moved in. Then the part they were all waiting for. On Saturday just before they left the fort, a dare was given to one of them.

It was Scott’s turn to dare Brad. He decided to up the ante, “I dare you to pat your mom’s butt and to kiss her neck,” Scott said.

“The dares are supposed to be between us, not other people.” Mom rarely ever chastised them, but to start playing with her body made the dare totally unacceptable. It wasn’t like he didn’t want to. He had fantasized about his mother constantly, but to actually feel her up.

“You too chicken to complete the dare, “Scott asked?

I looked to my sister Taylor for help. She just shrugged her shoulders and giggled. Jenn was rolling on the floor laughing. They were all expecting me to get in trouble. I glared at Scott in the eyes and asked “What happens if I decide not to take the dare?”

“You have to suffer the consequences of being our slave for a week”

“You’re an asshole you know that. If you’re going to include other people that could get us in trouble, then if I get in trouble, you have to be my slave for a week. That makes it fair. Maybe then you will be careful about what you dare.”

Scott looked pensive before he answered, then he said “define trouble”

“Grounded, extra chores, yelled at, anything that gets me in trouble”

Scott responded “grounded and extra chores yes. Yelled at doesn’t count. Feeling your mom’s butt would be worth getting yelled at.”

Brad couldn’t disagree. “I agree”

Scott, Jenn and Taylor left first so they could get in place to watch. They all knew that Mrs. Johnson would be in the kitchen fixing breakfast for the kids in her nightgown. Scott knew his mother was running an errand today and would be late. The nightgown would be a silky soft that the hem would be above the knee and split to the waste on the right side, with the top being a halter top. Her tits would be spilling out the sides, and when she moved her bubble butt would split nightgown and would show her curves.

Some people would have said she was too heavy to wear a nightgown like that in front of her kids, or maybe anybody, but she didn’t seem to care. She didn’t seem to care that in the right light it became transparent. Maybe she didn’t realize it, but the kids knew. They had seen their mother practically naked many times lately. She didn’t seem to care that when she sat down, her legs would be wide enough that the gown would raise up enough that the kids could look up her skirt and see her shaved pussy. She didn’t seem to care when she leaned over sometimes her tits would come right out of her gowns. She owned 5 of them so she should have known, but she didn’t seem to care that she was constantly flashing her kids and their friends. Especially after her fucking by Jed and the drive home naked.

When Scott dared Brad to feel her butt up, he wanted to see if she cared. He thought she would enjoy it. Her flashes were just to glaring to think she didn’t know she was showing them all her sexy parts. The other part is that she would do anything for her children. She didn’t date very much, and she fawned over her kids, as well as their friends. He also knew that the next dare from Brad would be to feel his mother. Scott figured that Mrs. Johnson would talk to his mother. It was always that way. If one mother knew what was going on the other mother would know within the hour.

The three teenagers arrived at the Johnson home, took their shoes off, washed up and generally got ready for breakfast. Vicki wanted them to have a good breakfast not just donuts. They were in the living room out of her sight, but they could see her reflection in the full length mirror that hung in the hall way.

Brad came in a couple of minutes later, took his shoes off and tried to get by without washing up. He knew she would stop him. “Wash up young man, breakfast is ready.” He walked up behind her, hugged around her with both arms bringing his hands up under her breasts “thanks mom, you’re such a good mother. The way he was hugging her, her tits were sitting right on top of his hands. He could feel how heavy and how soft they were. Then he leaned over and kissed her neck and then nibbled her with a little teeth action...

Vicki was a little taken back, but loved the attention. She leaned back against him, put her hands on top of his hands leaned her head back giving him better access to her neck and said “thank you Brad.” He remembered his father used to bite her neck frequently many times leaving bite marks, or love bites so he assumed she liked it. With her leaning back giving him her neck he bit her a little harder one more time and gave it a little lick with his tongue, and as he pulled away, he decided to goose her butt instead of pat it. It felt unbelievably soft. He left in a hurry, before his mother could turn around and yell at him or see his hard on.

Vicki continued making breakfast, but now her thoughts were somewhere else. So much so she almost burned the pancakes. Her cunt was on fire, she wanted to go to her room and take care of it. She even touched herself before she realized the kids were looking at her. She really wanted Brad and maybe Scott to throw her down on the floor and rape her, but she doubted they were ready for that, yet.

Vicki looked at Taylor and told her “go get your brother and tell him breakfast is ready.”

Taylor went to get Brad, “she looked like she liked what you did. She almost even went for her pussy, and started to burn breakfast before she caught herself.”

“Think I should do it again?”

“I think she would let you do anything you wanted. This time grab her tits and pull her nipples.”

“You don’t think that’s going a little far” Brad asked? He thought that might drive her over the edge, and take her back to sane thoughts. He wanted her thoughts to be the crazy insane thoughts he had seen this past week.

Taylor thought pensively, “She’s been walking around half naked this whole week. She got fucked in public and peed on. I think she’s ready. I will go up to her and give her a French kiss, and pat her butt, and if she thanks me, then go for it. I think she will let us do anything we want with her, including fuck her. She heard about Mrs. Glenn fucking her son this week from Anita and said she thought that kept her family close.”

“Ok, you give her the kiss and the pat and I will.” Brad thought that they were crazy for trying this, but if there was a possibility to fuck his mother he was going for it. Then he had another thought. “Taylor” he hesitated and looked into her eyes, before he asked the question, Taylor answered, “yes” was all she said then she turned and left.

Brad’s mind was spinning. Did Taylor just agree to fuck him? His feet were stuck, he couldn’t move. They had been playing for the last 3 weeks. The dare game had them flashing, touching, and lately some sucking, but to let him fuck her was beyond his wildest dreams. He had always had fantasies, but he thought they would always just be fantasies. Taylor stuck her head back in the door, “you coming.”

His eyes snapped back into reality. “Did I surprise you” she asked.” Brad looked at his sister in a confused state, “did you just agree to,” he couldn’t even say the word, “yes” she said. “Now let’s go see if mom is going to join us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.