Moving to a New Life - Cover

Moving to a New Life

Copyright© 2017 by DolM

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Bellmans are moving to a better place. Vicki Bellman's life had crashed after her husband was killed in action. Her new life needed people that were more understanding. It is the beginning of a new life of family, sex and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The Bellmans pulled into the drive of their new home. It was a mobile home, but they were glad to be in the township and out of the village. Vicki Bellman had always lived in a house, so she was a little nervous about having neighbors so close and a place to live that had to be tied down. The TV news always showing the mobile home parks being blown down didn’t help her nerves, but the relief of being away from people that always looked down on her and her kids made all the difference. Her life had changed dramatically after her husband was killed in Iraq.

As long as she was married to a soldier the citizens of the village accepted her. After Jake had been killed they put her life under a microscope. They didn’t like the way she dressed, they thought she acted indiscreet, and they couldn’t quite let her past indiscretions go.

Vicki had been a handful for her parents. They had always showed her their love and supported her after all her little life changing events. Here she was turning 30 and had a 15 year old boy and a 13 year old girl. She had been a little loose when she was a teenager. Yet, they still helped her frequently with caring for the children, giving her a shoulder to cry on, or buying things for the kids, and just generally showing her their love.

Jake hadn’t cared that both children had different fathers and he wasn’t one of them. He couldn’t have children, so her kids became his. He had been a very sexual man. Some people would have called him a deviant. He scared most of the women he had dated, but she loved his style. They were able to keep their kinks to themselves and a few close friends. Life had been good until the President sent him to Iraq. He had been gone about 6 months when he was killed and that was about six months ago. Life changed quickly. She had been lucky to find a job, and was able to sell her old home and get this new one.

Vicki sat in the car and stared out the windshield at her new home. She hoped that these neighbors would be less judgmental than the village people. She had heard good things from some of the people she worked with that lived in the park. The township people were supposed to be tolerant of people’s preferences and past.

“Mom ... MOM” Her daughter’s voice brought her back to reality. She looked over at her son, who was staring at her lap. She looked down and found out he was staring her pussy. Her dresses always rode up when she had to shift the gears. Maybe if she had skinny legs instead of these chubby posts for legs, her dresses wouldn’t ride up. She should have listened to her mother about buying an automatic, but she had to admit, it exited her to have her dresses ride up.

She had always had an exhibitionist streak in her. Evan at home she used to run around the house in her bra and panties, or t-shirts with no underwear on. After a while her parents started buying her some sexy ones. They told her if she was going to parade around in her underwear she should look good.

She knew when she bought this car, her dress would do that. The last car she had was a standard shift, but this car had the deep bucket seats. So her dresses road up even more. She hadn’t thought about her kids riding in the front seat, or being able to look between the bucket seats. With her dress up and her lack of panties she had put herself on display to her son. She smiled, looked back at her daughter in the back seat who was looking at her brother, then looked at her mother’s pussy. With her legs together, all they could see was her naked thighs. But when she opened the door and got out, she flashed the slit of her pussy.

The move to the township was already adding excitement, but was this the excitement she was looking for? These were her kids, not some date she was going to get lucky with. Still her knees became week as she walked towards her new mobile home. Vicki unlocked the door and nervously crossed the threshold of a new life. She wasn’t sure what kind of life, but it had to better than the last year.

Her furniture was supposed to arrive later that morning. She turned around to have the kids start bringing in the little stuff they had packed in their car and trailer. Where were they, they were next door meeting the neighbors already. There were two kids, about their age, and what was probably their mother. Vicki cautiously walked next door to introduce herself. “Mom this is Scott and Jenn Mills, and their mother Anita.” Brad said.

“Hi, I’m Vicki.”

Anita extended her hand to her new neighbor, “There is a pot of coffee on, want of Cup”

Vicki was always up for a pot of coffee and answered, “I would love some. Kids, be around in about 30 minutes to unload the car, “and then followed her new neighbor soon to be friend into her home.

As Anita turned around to go up the steps, Vicki noticed that Anita was wearing was a nightgown. She didn’t see any bra lines and her breasts were swaying too much to be incased in a bra. She didn’t see any panty line either. Since her husband had died Vicki began to notice what everybody was wearing. She seemed to be daydreaming frequently. She was always wondering if they were as horny as she was. It didn’t seem to matter if it was a woman or man, the question was always, as to what they were doing when they were alone, behind closed doors. Did they shave, or grow wild? Maybe they trimmed. She even daydreamed of how they masturbated. When her husband was alive she was never this horny, she never had to worry about this topic, her husband kept her very satisfied.

“You coming” Anita Asked? “I seem to be daydreaming a lot since my husband died” Vicki responded.

“How long since your husband died.” A tear welled up in Vickie’s eye as she said “6 months.” Anita told her, “It took me a year to stop crying.”

Vickie inquired “How long have you lived here. “We moved in about a month ago.”

As the two women reached the kitchen, Anita asked “milk or sugar?” “No thanks, black will be fine.” The table they sat at was a small kitchenette, so they faced each other and for the next hour the two women talked about a little of everything, especially coping with teenagers without a husband. Sex was the other topic they discussed, and the lack of. Vicki was amazed at how relaxed she was. She had just met Anita and she was already her soul mate best friend. It appeared that Anita was relaxed as she didn’t appear too concerned, running around in her nightgown. Vickie knew she was going to like living here. Her new neighbors showed her more friendliness in the last hour that she had been shown in the entire last year at her old house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.