I Was My Sister's Sex Slave - Cover

I Was My Sister's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

Sue agreed, so I was satisfied, but I hoped that they would not pull these stunts on me again. Women—SHEESH!

On Monday morning, between my first and second combo sessions, I calmly walked into the pool area. I almost choked pushing back laughter as a few girls tried to cover themselves when they spotted me. I wasn’t even hard at the moment, so I couldn’t help wondering what had them so excited.

I walked to one end of the pool, nodding to the women I passed, and dove into the water. I swam across the pool to the other end and climbed out without using the stairs or the ladder. That was deliberate because I wanted to show off some of my muscles that the females usually didn’t see. I walked to the door opposite the one where I had come in and went back to the shower area to greet my next client. I wish I knew why that little excursion was so much fun.

The interesting thing was that the sight of that many naked females was not nearly as exciting as I had expected it to be, and my cock never even started to get hard the whole time I was there. I did happen to meet and say hello to Sue as I walked near her office, and that was when my cock started to get hard. It was fully erect by the time I got to my shower room.

That evening, Sue and I laughed about my adventure. I was happy because that silly rule baring gigolos from the pool was gone, and Sue was happy over the quality of the fuck I gave her. On Tuesday, I told the other gigolos that the rule against going to the pool when the women were there was no longer in force. In all three cases, the only reaction I got was a simple “Okay.”

About a week later, John came to me and said, “Bill, either I am going to have to quit or you will have to fire me. Agnes Smith and I have a thing going, and I am going to move into her apartment over the next couple of days.”

“How did this happen?”

“I first met Agnes a couple of months ago as one of my combo clients. She was no virgin, but this was her first combo session here at Jane’s Pleasure Palace. Apparently, she enjoyed my efforts enough that she asked for me when she had enough money for another combo session. She’s come to me two more times, and a few days later she asked me to move in with her.

“At first, I told her I couldn’t do that, but she kept after me. Finally, I realized how dumb I was acting and agreed to her proposition. I really would like to keep working here, but I know that I would be violating the rule, so I figured that this would be a good time to tell you about it.”

“John, don’t do anything rash. Give me time to talk to Sue about this. You are a very valuable employee, and I would hate to lose you.”

“Okay, thanks. But I am still moving in with Agnes tonight.”

“Yeah, I figured that.”

I went directly to Sue’s office and laid the whole thing out for her. She agreed with me that it was time for another rule change. John was just too valuable an employee to lose him over this. I hunted down John and told him that he was still employed by Jane’s Pleasure Palace. I also looked up Joe and Ralph and told them about the rule change. It didn’t appear to make much difference to Joe, but I could see an expression of relief on Ralph’s face when he got the news. Well, I would not be surprised to hear from him about a change in status sometime in the coming months.

It was not long after that that I got the message from Sue as we were lying in bed. “Bill, I think that it is time for me to become pregnant. Things are going great at JPP, and I am feeling real pressure from my hormones, I guess it is. Anyway, I really want a baby of my own. What do you think?”

I was caught completely flatfooted. I was frozen and couldn’t say a word. Sue was not upset with me, but she did poke me in the ribs and say, “Dammit, Bill, answer me.”

I was not against the idea; in fact, I was all in favor of it. That was when my true maleness showed through, and I was finally able to talk after she had poked me. “Sure, go ahead.”

“My God, Bill, is that all you can say?”

“Dammit, Sue, you have so thoroughly surprised me with this proposal that I can’t think of anything else to say. I am in favor of the idea, and I am ready to help get the ball rolling. I do know how to do that, you know. I was just not prepared to give the matter a lot of thought.

“I really do think that it is a good idea. In fact, I can hardly wait for it to happen. How long do you have to be off the Pill for it to be possible?”

“If I stop the Pill tomorrow, there is a chance for me to become pregnant within a few days. That was the whole original purpose for the development of the Pill—to enhance the chance for pregnancy. If I don’t take in the first few days, we’ll just have to go with the usual method of fucking as much as possible, especially around the days when I drop the egg. With the kind of practice you have, it seems to me that we can fuck every night. I’ll shift you off combos if you think that will make a difference.”

“I don’t know that we will have to go that far. I do have some clients that want a combo from me every week, and I would hate to disappoint them. Let’s stay with my regular schedule and only change if it interferes with you becoming pregnant.”

With that, Sue grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me like I have rarely been kissed. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Husband. You won’t regret it, I promise.” Well, I was not going to try to hold her to that promise, but I appreciated the sentiment behind it. We cuddled for a while and then dropped off to sleep. We had already fucked, so we were ready to sleep.

The next morning, Sue bounced out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush two times, so I guessed that one of those times was her disposing of her remaining Pills. I couldn’t remember the last time I saw her so happy so early in the day, so I guess that I had made the right decision.

I headed off to my shower room after breakfast, and I made what had become my habitual waltz through the swimming pool area. Many of the women were used to this by now, and most of them greeted me, some with their tits thrust out as if to offer them to me. I grinned and answered back before diving into the pool. I was amused that one of the women who had poked out her tits at me was my first client for a combo. Well, she was going to get what she had asked for.

I don’t know whether it was me or the woman, but she had one hell of an orgasm when I finger-fucked her, and we were delayed almost 15 minutes while she recovered. The rest of the combo was like that. Was she trying to get pregnant by me, or was she just feeling the effects of hormones? I couldn’t tell, so I didn’t let it affect what I was doing. She had eight orgasms that morning, and she stayed in bed until noon when the housekeeper chased her out. I’d say that the woman got her money’s worth that morning!

I had an inspiration as I left the woman. I went by Sue’s office and said, “Have somebody install one of the security cameras over our bed before we finish supper. We will photograph tonight’s session and every one until you become pregnant. We’ll make a permanent copy of that night, as soon as we know which one it was, and we can enjoy watching it later when we want to commemorate our first baby.”

Sue jumped up from her chair and ran around to grab me for another one of her infamous bear hugs and soul kisses. I loved those things. “I’ll get it scheduled right away.” I left her office hard as a rock!

I think my next client benefited from Sue’s actions because she had more orgasms than usual from my efforts. She certainly was happy as I left her to get my lunch. I was certain that I would be seeing Angel Ortiz again.

Sue and I had lunch, and she gave me another one of those special hugs and kisses. I was sporting a significant hard-on as I went through the pool room on my way to my next client. Several of the women noticed and whistled. For what it is worth, I think that more women each week were waiting near the pool to get a glimpse of my erection as I walked by.

This was a standard afternoon of combos, so I was in fine shape when I went to supper. Sue was there already and practically bouncing in her seat. Obviously, she was in a hurry to get to our bedroom to test how well the Pill was going to serve its original purpose. I ate a normal amount at a normal rate. I was not trying to tease her—I was going through my normal routine to make sure that I was able to perform as required.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.