I Was My Sister's Sex Slave
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

I did 31 more girls and it was time to quit for the day before I made a stupid mistake and hurt somebody. We cleaned up the shower and left the room to head for home and supper. Joe said, “Dammit, Bill, I am amazed at what you were able to do this afternoon. I wonder if I will ever be that sure handed.”

“Of course you will. Just think of how much practice I have had in shaving so many girls. Hell, I have done so many now that I don’t even get sexually excited at every girl. Sometimes I operate on autopilot. I admit to having a few favorites that always turn me on, but so much of the time my cock starts to droop, and I need to remind myself that I must put on a show for these girls. Each girl wants to believe that I am excited by her as she passes before me. Some of them will be paying for a fuck later on, and I have to stay up for them.”

“Okay, I guess that I believe you, but it seems like hog heaven for somebody like me who is a virgin. I can hardly wait until Sue decides to fix that for me.”

“Me, too, but I can’t help you on the timing. She’ll probably tell you before she says anything to me. Undoubtedly, you have seen plenty of sex on many of the web porn sites, so I am not sure what she wants me to do. I’ve fucked her in several different positions, but I got most of what I know from those same porn sites that you’ve seen.

“Come on, let’s find my sister to take you home. I’m hungry, but I going to wait for her before I eat.”

We found Sue at the swimming pool chasing girls out so that we could close down officially. Some girls would move in with us if we would let them just so they could have unlimited use of the pool. Was it women in general or just those girls in particular who loved so much to be naked in the pool? Sue was really pissed off by the time the last girl left for home.

She was so pissed off that I would not let her drive without me along. Of course, I knew how to drive, but I was still too young for a license. However, if she drove wildly enough, I was going to take over the driving. Sue just had to stop letting things upset her so. Well, we got Joe home and us back home without an accident or being stopped by the traffic cops, so I guess that we can chalk that up as a win.

Right after supper, Sue said, “Dammit, Bill, come fuck me so that I can calm down. I got so aroused today that I am about to explode. Having Joe playing with my cunt just isn’t the same as you doing it. Hell, maybe I am in love with you and just didn’t know it. I’ve got to fuck Joe tomorrow, and I need you to prime me for it. Please, give me your best shot.”

Okay, that little speech was enough to make me feel a lot better. Maybe I am in love with my sister the same way she was talking about me. I do know that I had rather fuck her than any of the other girls or women. Mom doesn’t turn me on as much as Sue does, but I can enjoy fucking her just like I enjoy fucking the customers. There is that difference. Is that love? I’ll never say anything to Mom about it because I don’t want to hurt her feelings. Maybe I need to talk to Sue about it.

Once we got in bed, Sue said, “Bill, I think that I am in love with you. Is that too strange for you? I think about somebody else fucking me, and it’s just business, but I think about you fucking me, and I tingle all over, not just in my pussy. I don’t know, and I am scared to ask Mom. I’m afraid of making her dislike me. What do you think?”

“What I think is that I feel the same way about you. All those girls I have sex with are just customers to me. You are the one who turns me on. I do my best to keep an erection going while I am around the customers, but I have no trouble getting and keeping an erection when I see you naked. I rarely think of you as my sister. Most of the time I think of you as the person who makes me complete. If we were not related, I believe that I would be chasing you to marry me as soon as that became legally possible.”

I was sitting on the side of the bed beside where Sue was lying. She surprised me by seeming to swarm up out of the bed and grab me in the tightest embrace that I have ever felt. “Oh, God, Bill, as far as I am concerned, that was a marriage proposal, and I accept. In my mind and heart, from this moment on, we are married. As soon as Jane’s Pleasure Palace starts making the kind of money that Mom expects from us, I am throwing away my Pills. I want to get pregnant with your baby as soon as possible.

“I’ll still fuck other men as necessary to keep the company going, but you are the only one who really means anything to me. I hope that makes sense to you. So come on and fuck your new wife!”

We both laughed at that last sentence, and I crawled between Sue’s legs. We assumed our favorite position, and I lubed my cock with her oil. I slipped into her vagina so easily that I was amazed. I paused when the flange of my cock started to rub against the bumps and ridges of her G-spot and gave a few unnecessary, but wonderful, short strokes just to show my appreciation.

“Come on, Husband, shove it in all the way. I can’t wait any longer!”

Okay, that was imperative enough to push me into gear. I penetrated my new wife as far as I could go with a solid thump. Sue squealed in delight, and I started stroking. I banged her clit almost every time I penetrated as far as I could go, and my shaft diameter was enough to keep pressure on her G-spot so that we were both getting as much from this fuck, no, love making, as was possible for two people to feel.

Sue got four orgasms before I ever came, and she came with me for a record five climaxes. Sue was exhausted from all of those orgasms, and I was worn out from all of the stroking required to generate them, so we separated while we could still control our bodies. I collapsed beside her and did my best to cuddle. Sue was already asleep, and I followed soon after. We didn’t even get the lights turned off before we were both sound asleep.

Sometime during the night, I woke up to the sensations of a blowjob. Sue was working on my cock with all of the skill that she had learned from Mom. It seemed like only seconds before my cock started to swell. She knew that I was awake because I could not keep from moving under the stimulation that Sue was giving me. I had planned to ask her to stop so that I could fuck her, but she did something absolutely new to me—she swallowed my cock head, and she kept swallowing.

The motions of her throat muscles were absolutely irresistible, and I started to shoot jet after jet into her throat. I have no idea of how many times I fired down her throat, nor do I have any idea of what she did to keep from dying of suffocation, but the result put me into orbit. I didn’t know that something could feel so good, and I just kept coming long after I stopped shooting. Is that what a woman feels like when she has multiple orgasms? If so, more power to her!

I just fell back, and I think I fainted. All I know for sure is that when I finally woke up, it was daylight outside and somebody had turned off the bedroom lights. Good, I hate to waste electricity.

Sue was sleeping beside me with her whole front plastered against me. The skin-on-skin feel was no novelty in itself, but the thought of it being the skin of my lover made it extra special. I reached around her and went back to sleep. Thank God that this was Saturday and we did not have to get up at our regular time. I really enjoyed that extra sleep.

Oh, God, what was that awful sound? Oh, no, it was the alarm clock. Then it dawned on me that this was not Saturday, and the alarm clock was calling us to wake up and get to school. Dammit, on top of everything else, we had to pick up Joe at 7:15. My wonderful dream was shot to hell, but Sue also woke up and gave me a kiss that fixed everything. A kiss like that could always get my juices moving, even if it was only to grab a quick shower and get to breakfast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.