I Was My Sister's Sex Slave - Cover

I Was My Sister's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Sue, come with me. We need to talk.” Mom marched out of the room with Sue trailing her like a prisoner headed to the gallows.

Sue was gone about 20 minutes, and she had a message that I was to join Mom in the kitchen. Sue was going to watch over Kristen while I was talking to Mom.

I walked into the kitchen where I found Mom sitting at the table with a huge cup of coffee. She said, “Fix yourself something to drink and join me at the table.”

I fixed myself a canned lemonade over a glass of ice and sat down. I was expecting to be read the riot act, and the strange thing was that I could not think of a single excuse. Mom said, “Sue has already given me the full story of what you two have been doing for the last few months training you to be a gigolo and the fact that you entertained your first two clients today.

“First of all, I should tell you that you are not in trouble with me, but I hope that you are aware of the laws prohibiting prostitution coupled with the fact that you both are still minors in the eyes of the law. That lets you two off, but it throws all of the legal responsibility into my lap.

“I am proud of you two in coming up with your business plan. It seems to me to be ideal to hook teenage girls as clients. They already know that they want all of the sex that they can get, but they are at the mercy of men. With you acting as a sex slave, they can feel like they are in charge and not in any danger from you. Keep that persona up and you should be very successful for at least 10-15 years. At the end of that time, you should have accumulated enough wealth to be able to retire or convert to a more conventional gigolo. Sue seems to be a very resourceful pimp, so it would be well for you to remain together.

“The only negative comment I have is that you are not charging enough. You need to scale your fees to bring in at least $150,000 per year for the pair of you. You will have to find a way to launder your money so that you can keep most of your money and stay out of jail. I have some ideas on that, and we can talk about it later.

“Second, I have not been honest with either of you. I am not the prude that you think I am. I have my own sex business to protect, and my prudishness was a cover to protect the three of us from suspicion. Yes, you can entertain clients here anytime you wish as long as you are discreet about it.

Too many strangers entering and leaving the house at odd hours will surely cause neighborhood gossip, and that is something that you will have to avoid. The same thing is true for too many cars parked in front of the house. Again, I have some ideas of ways around that problem, but we can talk about that later.

“Third, I must tell you about my ‘extracurricular’ activities. I do have a job, but it is not the usual kind of thing mentioned in public to strangers. I work as the Madam of the most successful bordello in this city. In only the few years since your father died in that stupid industrial accident, I have gone from a common streetwalker to one of the most successful business women in this city.

“My seed money was the judgment the court handed down and the insurance policy. It has always been my hope that you and Sue would take over the management of my bordello when I am ready to retire. My guess is that will be in about 10 years. At that point, I would like to tour the world. I should have enough money by then.

“Now, you know about me. Do you have any questions?” We talked for a few minutes about some piddling details, but then I had to get back to Kristen to earn the rest of that $325 that she had paid.

I went back to Sue’s bedroom to check on Kristen. The first thing she said before I could open my mouth was, “Bill, that was the most fabulous orgasm that I have ever experienced. It was worth every penny. However, I am burned out on sex for the rest of the day. I have already discussed it with Sue, and she has given me a raincheck for the fuck for another day. I just want you to know that I am not dodging your services, but am just taking time out to get myself back into action.”

“How about your promise to your brother for a fuck when you get home?”

“Oh, he is noway a sophisticated fucker and could never hope to match your skill with sex. I’ll fake an orgasm with him like I often do, and he will be satisfied. From now on, you are to be my main source of sex. Thank you for what you have done today, and I look forward to seeing you again real soon.”

Kristen insisted that she was now recovered enough to make it home by driving her own car. Well, okay, but I did ask her to wait a little longer before driving. I was honestly concerned about her. When she finally left, it was with the exchange of a sincere kiss of appreciation for what I had done for her.

Mom was still in the kitchen, so Sue and I went to see her there. We were both still naked, but none of us gave that a second thought. Mom was still drinking coffee, so Sue and I grabbed something before sitting down at the table.

When we sat at the table, Mom asked, “How long have you two been fucking? You seem so sure of yourselves that I would guess that it has been something more than a year.”

Sue answered, “No, it has been less than two months. I had been involved in a couple of trivial make-out sessions, but I was still a virgin when Bill and I started fucking.”

“In that case, I would say that both of you are very mature for your ages. I congratulate you both.

“We need to start work right away on setting ourselves up for your new business. One thing for sure, you cannot use a section of my bordello as your workplace. Your young clients would attract too much attention. You still need to work from home. The problem is that this house is just not suitable. We need a larger place. I can justify us moving into a small mansion because of my business front of “Jane’s Home Away From Home.”

“My cocktail lounge is well known to be a money-maker, so it would not be odd for me to want to move into a more upscale home. Tomorrow, I’ll put a real estate agent to hunting a place for us. The market is depressed at the moment, so we should be able to pick up a suitable place fairly quickly at a favorable price. I’ll keep you informed as to what the agent reports.

I said, “Mom, I just had a brainstorm about what to do about the girls showing up at our home. If we had a swimming pool, especially one indoors, we could organize a ‘swim club’ that our clients could supposedly join and visit at any time, even in the winter.”

Sue applauded and Mom said, “That’s a great idea! I’ll make it a major point in the search for a mansion. We’ll also want extra room for parking. Sue, do you have anything to add?”

“Not on the pool, exactly, but we could have our swim club emphasize skinny-dipping, and that should cut down on the people who only wanted to swim, yet would be attractive to teen girls. Nudity in all of its forms is a big deal right now.”

“That’s another good point in favor of a pool. If we find a place that is good, but does not have a pool, we could add one, so that is not a big deal. Nowadays, even an in-ground pool can be operational within two weeks. I can easily afford $1 million for the kind of house we want, and I could go more if necessary.”

“Mom, you must know a lot about giving blowjobs. We want to offer lessons as part of our attraction for teen girls, so I want to know if you can teach me how to do it properly? Bill can volunteer to be the test subject.”

Mom said, “Yes, I can do that, and it should not take very long for you to learn with Bill to coach you. The principles are easy; after that, all you need is practice. When do you want to start?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.