I Was My Sister's Sex Slave
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

This all got started when I was 13, 14 the next week, and my sister Sue was 15. I had recently learned to masturbate, and I practiced my new skill at every opportunity. One Saturday morning, I was sitting on the toilet playing with my cock when Sue burst into the bathroom with her camera. I had forgotten to lock the door and she came waltzing in naked and carrying her smartphone. Obviously, she was going to take a selfie of herself fully nude using the full-length mirror on the inside of the bathroom door.

She was so intent on her own plans that she had not even noticed me on the toilet when she came in. However, that didn’t last long as she turned around and spotted me with my hand still wrapped around my cock. Sue was always quick on the uptake, and she jerked her camera around to snap a picture of me. Well, what she got was a beauty because, just as she pushed the button, I started to come. She got a picture, in color, of course, of the semen squirting from my cock and arcing onto the floor between my feet.

Naturally, she also got a picture of the nudie magazine illustration that I had been using as an inspiration. I want to point out that my sister was a real babe, built like the proverbial brick chicken house. As was the fashion, her pussy was shaved, and it was the perfect “camel-toe.” If I’d had her to stand in front of me like she currently was, I would not have needed the magazine. As far as I know, this was the first time that I had ever seen her naked, and I immediately realized what I had been missing.

I think that she forgot for the moment that she had barged in on me, and took an attitude of active defense. “Bill, what the hell are you doing in here? You are supposed to be at Joe’s playing basketball.” That didn’t bother me because I was used to her blaming everything on me whenever she could get away with it.

“Dammit, Sue, I was in here first. You are the one who barged in on me.”

“That’s not important. I have a picture of you masturbating and looking at dirty pictures of naked women. You know what Mom is going to say when she sees it. You will be grounded for the rest of your life, if not longer!”

Dammit, she was right about that picture. Mom was a PRUDE who would be president of the Amalgamated Association of Prudes, if there were one. She was a widow since Dad’s industrial accident five years ago. She really was not sure that she liked the idea of me going to the public swimming pool because of all of those bikinis worn by the girls. In keeping with the modern rules about public nudity, I didn’t know how much longer she was going to let me go to the pool, because the city was debating a bill to allow girls to swim topless.

Anyway, since Dad died, she was so uptight about sex in any form that I wondered how she could let Sue wear a bikini. Certainly, I would have been dead if I had shown up in a Speedo. I didn’t even know if Mom knew what masturbating was, but she would be dead set against it if she knew that I was doing it. I loved my Mom and always did what she wanted me to do, so I was deathly afraid of her seeing that picture.

“For God’s sake, Sue, don’t show that picture to Mom. She’ll kill me if she doesn’t die from shock first.”

“Ha, you think that is bad, just wait until she sees that you were looking at one of those “nasty” magazines. Between that and your jacking off, your ass is toast if I show this photo to her.”

“Please don’t show that picture to Mom. I’ll do anything for you if you will promise not to let her see that picture.”

“Anything, huh?”

“Yeah, anything!”

“Okay, I’ll think about it and let you know what I decide. Meanwhile, I’ll keep your secrets. Now, clean up that mess you made on the floor and get the hell out of here. And you better not tell Mom that you saw me naked.”

I didn’t walk, I ran to my room. I got dressed as quickly as I could and got out of the house. Mom was not due back from her grocery shopping for another hour, at least, so I did have that long to live. I grabbed my bike and hurried to Joe’s house as fast as I could pedal. That afternoon, I had two lawn-mowing jobs that would keep me away from the house for a couple of hours. I was hoping that would give Sue time to forget what happened that morning and the rash promise that I had made.

I assumed that she had forgotten the promise because she said no more about it for several days. In fact, it was the day after my 14th birthday that she said much of anything to me. “Good morning, Bill, I hope that you are through jacking off in the bathroom because I want to use it to shave. Say, I have an idea on how to collect on your promise. Mom will be shopping all day, so this is a good time to give it a try. You have already seen me naked, so I want you to shave me. I always figured that it would be easier if somebody else did it, and you are elected.”

“Shit, Sue, I don’t know how to shave somebody. I only shaved myself once, and I really screwed that job.”

“I’m not worried. Come on to the bathroom. We’ll do it in the shower. Strip off your clothes before you come in so that you won’t get them all wet. And when I say strip, I mean that I want to see you naked like me. We’ll use my razor, and it has a new blade installed, so it should be an easy job.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“You are damned right I am, so quit stalling. Get your ass in gear!”

Okay, I recognized that tone of voice, so I knew that there was no point in arguing with my sister. I stripped and showed up at the bathroom door. Like the TV program that Mom won’t let me watch downstairs, I was “Naked and Afraid.”

“Come on in, Bill. I have the water temperature adjusted to what I like, so I am sure that you will like it, too. Get in the shower and let’s get started.” I closed the door just in case Mom showed up unexpectedly and climbed into the tub-shower combination.

The razor and other stuff was already in the shower on a shelf, so I couldn’t stall any longer. Sue wet herself down; however, she suddenly had an idea. “I think that I will shave you before you shave me just so that I will know what to expect. Pay attention, you may learn something from this.”

Oh, shit! Now I really was scared. I didn’t want anything to do with that razor so close to my cock. There was no hair on my cock, of course, but what if she decided to shave my balls? I wasn’t worried about standing still enough—I was petrified! What worried me was that she might take it into her head to cut my balls or cock. At least, she was holding a safety razor, so I would have time to run if she did start to take the blade out of the razor.

Well, she wet me down and sprayed some of the shaving cream from the can onto my very sparse hair growth. My consolation was that this could not take long because there was so little hair there for her to hack at. Of course, I was already hard, so my cock was sort of locked in position, and Sue would not have much trouble working around it.

The problem was that she started to spread the cream around my pubic area on my balls, and damned if I did not come the moment she touched my balls. That was embarrassing, more so because Sue started to laugh at me. “Dammit, Bill, you have a ‘hair’ trigger, don’t you.” I didn’t think the pun was all that funny.

That come caught me by surprise, and I nearly fell down into the tub. It was a damned good thing that Sue was not shaving me when that happened. It was also a good thing that she was not holding on to my balls very tight. In the process of my near collapse, I pulled loose from her hand, and that made her laugh even more. Oh, well, I wasn’t hurt by the laughter.

“Okay, hold still so that I don’t cut you. I have some other plans for you, and I don’t want you marked too much.” Uh-oh, that “too much” shook me a little bit.

The shaving of my pubes went better and quicker than I expected, and so little hair was removed that I really could hardly tell the difference from before shaving. Hell, I wasn’t old enough to have much hair down there.

Sue squatted and carefully examined my balls. “Bill, you have so little hair on your scrotum that I’ll skip shaving it this time, but don’t take that as a regular thing. Now it’s your turn to shave me. Don’t worry about shaving my legs right now. I did that the other day, and they are still okay for now, but you will be doing that the next time they need shaving.

“Start working on my pussy area, and do be careful. You will be in a mess of trouble if you nick me.” Ha, thanks for telling me. Now I will be even more nervous than I was before.

I took the razor from Sue and rinsed it good. I sprayed water on her pussy area and sprayed the shaving foam from the aerosol can. Well, there was nothing for it but I had to spread it around with my hand. I didn’t know what was going to happen the first time I touched my sister’s pussy, but I took comfort in knowing that I was holding the razor in my other hand.

I reached forward and touched her gently. Sue giggled and said, “Bill, you are tickling me. Press harder with your hand so that the tickling will stop.” Okay, I followed orders, and I was surprised to hear a pleasure moan escape Sue’s lips.

I figured that I must have done something right, so I smeared the shaving cream around on her pubic area and let my hand slide down to rub over her pussy. Oh, my God, now I really heard moans of pleasure. I couldn’t help jumping back, but Sue screamed at me, “DON’T STOP! KEEP RUBBING LIKE THAT! IT FEELS SO GOOD!”

The heel of my hand was resting against a little bump that I could feel at the top of her pussy slit, and I was rubbing over the end of it as I moved my hand. On top of that, I was rubbing my fingers up and down over her pussy lips parallel to her slit. All of a sudden, my hand slipped a little bit, and my middle finger slipped down into her slit. I felt some strange things that I could not identify, so I pulled my finger out of her slit, but I kept rubbing, otherwise.

Sue started moving her hips around in a strange rhythm that kind of matched the rubbing motion that I was doing. Suddenly, she let out with a scream that scared the hell out of me. I had time for the stray thought that I was glad that Mom was not home because she could have heard that scream no matter where she was in the house.

Sue quickly began to sag as her legs seemed to give out. I was holding the razor with my left hand, and I had two choices—either I could keep holding it or I could drop it into the tub. I decided to hold it. Nevertheless, Sue was falling, and I sure didn’t want that to happen! The only thing that I could do to hold her up was to slide my right hand farther between her legs and try to lift or brace her until I could lower her to the bottom of the tub.

Uh-oh, another accident happened. As I slid my hand farther between her thighs, my middle finger slid into Sue’s anus. Dammit, she screamed again just as she had done moments before, just not as loud. As I did my best to hold Sue up, my finger kept traveling farther and farther into her anus. It only stopped sliding in when my palm was wedged against her bottom.

There was no way that I could hold my sister up in this position because I was not that strong. I eased her down into the tub as easily as I could, withdrawing my finger in the process. Dammit, I didn’t know what to do: Sue had fainted.

I did wash the tiny bit of shit off my finger and rinsed the shaving cream from her pubic area and crotch before I turned off the water. Hardly had I got that done when Sue woke up. She looked at me with a strange expression that I could only interpret as absolute awe.

She was leaning against the foot end of the tub and seemed to be trying to get her thoughts in order. After about a minute of staring at me, she said, “Bill, where in the hell did you learn to do that? I have never come like that on my own, and certainly not two times so close together. Have you been practicing with other girls that I don’t know about, or are you just naturally that talented?”

“I don’t know how to answer that. You are the first girl that I have ever touched in those places.” By then I was smart enough not to admit that what I had done was an accident, but I am a terrible liar, so I had to be careful. “I just did what seemed like a good idea at the time.”

“Well, it was a damned good idea! Help me up, and let’s finish the shaving so that we can have the time to look into more of your talents. But this time I will spread the shaving cream.”

I practiced on the nearly flat area above her pussy, but the job was a little more tricky when I started working on her pussy, itself. I hedged my bets by shaving the areas between her thighs and her pussy lips. That was pretty much like shaving above her pussy, so I quickly resolved that problem.

“Sue, I have a problem. How am I going to shave your pussy lips? I have been depending on the mass of your body behind the areas that I have already shaved, but your pussy lips don’t have that kind of backing.”

“I guess that you will have to do what I do. I use my left hand to pull my lips enough to get some tension on them while I hold the razor with my right hand. That is always the most difficult part of shaving for me, and I hoped that you would have an easier time. Give that a try, and let’s see what happens.”

That sounded good to me, so I grasped the right pussy lip with my left hand and pulled it to the left while I shaved with my right hand. Hey, that worked pretty good. The fact that I am ambidextrous let me swap hands and do the same job to the left pussy lip. We both heaved a sigh of relief when I finished that part of the job.

“Did you see any hair on my butt? I’ve never shaved there, so there may be some we need to get rid of.”

“I didn’t look. You will have to bend over and rest your hands on the back of the tub while I look.” Sue assumed that position, and I examined her carefully. “There is some hair back here. It looks like I can shave it off fairly easily. Give me a minute or two, and I should have the job done.” Actually, it took about five minutes to complete that part of the job, so I said, “That’s it. You can stand up now. What else do you want me to do?”

“Let’s dry off and go into my bedroom. There’s no need for either of us to get dressed yet, because there are some experiments that I want to try.” We cleaned up the bathroom, dried off, and went to Sue’s bedroom.

“Bill, I want to offer you a business proposition. You are so good at sex that I think that we could make some money at it. I know most of the girls in the high school, so I propose that we have you take on the job of a gigolo with me as your pimp. We can work out the details later, but I need to know if you are interested.”

“Hell, yes, I am interested! There is no teenaged boy who would not be interested. The biggest problem as I see it is keeping Mom from finding out what we are doing. Can we manage that?”

“Yeah, I am sure that we can. We would just have to be careful in our scheduling. What I want to do would be for the girls to visit you here in the afternoon while Mom is at work. We should be able to schedule that because high school is out at 2:30 and Mom doesn’t get home from work until 6:30. I already do the cooking for supper, so it should have enough time unless the girl wants something special and time consuming. That will have to be worked out on an individual basis.

“A last question: how do you feel about cunnilingus?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.