Truth or Dare

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: A brother and sister are alone and bored so they play Truth or Dare.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   .

She came into my room then sat on the end of my bed, smiled, tilted her head then said “Hey, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like, I’m reading.”

She jostled her butt which caused her tits to jiggle, she’d left her bra in a drawer. “What?”

“A fucking book, a good fucking book, what the hell do you want?”

My sister sighed deeply, “I’m bored.”

“And ---, what should I do about it? Go watch TV or something, don’t you have to fold laundry and vacuum before mom comes home?”

Erin leaned toward me, snatched the book from my hands then threw it across the room. It smacked against my window then fell open faced to the floor. Her eyes glinted with catty playfulness as she watched my reaction, “What the fuck? What’s gotten into you?”

“I’m bored and you aren’t so keep me awake.”

“How? If you’re bored go call Addie or something, she’s always ready to fill you up with gossip.”

“Nah, she’s a bitch this week, she doesn’t deserve my company.”

“My my, aren’t we the prissy little good girl today.” I looked at my sister as she studied my face then hers lit up with an idea.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare,” she said brightly.

I was focused on the peaks at the end of her boobs and didn’t hear her “What?”

“Truth or Dare, you know, where one of us challenges the other to tell a truth or do a dare.”

“I know what it is but its more fun with players who aren’t your sister.”

“Oh, come on Chet, play with me.”

Now there was an opening if I ever heard one, about a dozen different ideas of ‘play with me’ popped into my head. At almost fifteen, Erin is very nicely formed, transiting from girl to young woman. Every once in a while when I see her in night wear, comfortable around the house rags, or every time she wears a short skirt I get playful ideas. Just then she was wearing mid-thigh shorts, leg holes loose enough to give an enticing peek at her upper thighs. The blouse hugged her body like it was last years, before her tits got bigger, the material was stretched around the buttons which gave me a look at the skin of her stomach and cleavage. Lately most of my friends spend more time chatting up my sister than gaming with me when they come over. Erin soaks up the attention like a sponge and I win a lot of games. “Okay, I guess, but I’m first. Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Did you ever kiss a boy?”

“Of course.”

“Who?”

“Is that another truth question, it’s out of turn?”

“No, same truth question, a two-parter, who?”

Erin paused long enough I thought she was going to renege, but then admitted “Bryan Carver.”

“BC? You let BC kiss you? Girl, he is a total dweeb! I bet you’re the first girl he ever kissed and it probably put him in shock.” Her revelation made me laugh as an image of them two standing way apart and leaning toward the other until their lips barely touched then jerking back in embarrassment.

Erin looked a little peeved that I thought it funny “He’s kind of cute, and he asked, most of those clods just try to grab and kiss me.”

“Question one, part three, Did you kiss any other guys?”

My sister blushed lightly “Well, yeah, me and Mike and Terry spent a lot of time one day kissing and making out.”

Her revelation caused my nuts to tighten a little, “Both at once?”

“Sort of at once, I made them take turns. I wanted to see if one was better than the other.”

“And?”

“This is the last question I answer, then it’s my turn.”

“Okay.”

“Terry was way better, he even pushed his tongue against mine, I was like ‘WOW’.”

“Did you get turned on?”

“Oh no, too many questions.”

“Alright” I conceded.

“Truth or Dare?” I took the dare. “Since you are so interested in my kissing life, I dare you to kiss me.”

I looked at my sister, it was in her eyes, she was serious, that was her dare. I thought about paying a penalty but we hadn’t set any so I leaned toward her but she jerked back, “Wait, not yet!” She jumped up and scrambled out of the room yelling “I’ll be right back!” I sat looking a the door for almost a minute before Erin dashed back in. She looked like a clown with bright red lipstick smeared all over and around her mouth. It was heavy, sloppy and kind of raunchy. She got back on the bed on her knees facing me, “Now kiss me and do it like you mean it” she giggled.

I was kind of repulsed by the mess on her lips and face but I’d accepted the dare so I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her to me and locked my mouth over hers. I put a kiss on my sister like one I would put on Selena Gomez. The longer we rubbed our noses and lips together the more Erin moved hers against mine, returning the kiss with a fervor. After about 30 seconds of heavy making out with her I pulled back. Erin looked at my face then busted up laughing and pointing at me “Look, look in the mirror” she said gleefully. I checked my image in the long mirror by the door and saw another clown, this time it was me. A lot of the thickly smeared lipstick on my sisters face was now thickly smeared on mine. My mouth was a bright red as hers. It struck me funny and I started to laugh with her.

We wiped our mouths then settled again on my bed, we were face to face on our knees which were almost touching. Erin grinned then said “Your turn, give me a dare.”

She picked a dare before I asked but that was okay. I thought, what could I dare my younger sister into doing, what might she do, what wouldn’t she do? As I was wondering I looked again at the blouse stretched tight over her breasts “Flash me, I dare you.”

She gulped, I saw her throat work then she bloomed red in the face. “Really? You want me to show you my tits?” I only nodded. She sat for several seconds trying to read my mind and came to the conclusion she had to do the dare, she’d asked for it. Erin fingered open the top button then as I was enjoying the enhanced view of her cleavage she levered open the next. Freed of the binding buttons the tight blouse pulled back revealing the soft swell of her breasts almost to her nipples. Erin paused long enough I thought she would stop but she took a deep breath and quickly opened the last two buttons. She held her blouse apart and I was staring at a fantastic rack. The firm standing mounds of flesh jiggled slightly when she moved and I swear the tips of them, her nipples, got stiffer. She let me ogle her for about ten seconds then pulled her blouse closed again. As she was buttoning it up I managed to say “You got awesome tits Erin.”

She looked up at me and blushed again, “Really”

“Yeah, really.” I didn’t tell her that I was getting turned on by her. My cock was swelling and if we kept playing around like this it soon would be obvious.

She finished the last button, sat back on the bed and challenged me, “Truth or Dare.”

“Truth.”

“Did you ever do it with a girl?”

That was easy, I wasn’t even shy when I answered yes. “Who? And before you say, I answered a three part question, now you have to.”

“Angel. She and me did it sometimes before she moved away.”

“I remember her, she was pretty. Second part, how many times?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t count but it was maybe twenty or more times. We did it for two months when we could get alone.”

“Part three, is she the only one?”

“Well no, I had sex with Connie before she started dating Carl. I’m dating Margie now but I can’t seem to get her hot enough yet. And don’t tell anybody about Connie because Carl would be pissed if he knew I screwed his girl before him.”

Erin fell over to her side, propped up on an elbow and looked up at me. “Okay, it’s a secret. Your turn.”

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Did you do it yet with anyone?”

My sister answered quietly, “No, not even close.”

“Do you want to?”

“I don’t know, I’m only fourteen but maybe if the right boy asked me –--” she trailed off the thought.

“Do you play with yourself?”

Erin turned beet red, looked away then nodded slowly. No words were spoken and I knew she would never admit out loud that she played with herself. She regained her composure then asked “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

She looked directly into my eyes and said barely over a whisper, “Show it to me.”

Ahhhggggh. The look in her eyes, the tremble in her voice almost made me shoot a load right into my shorts. My cock was as big and heavy as a bludgeon and she wanted to see it. “It’s up” I warned her.

She glanced at my groin then back to my face, hers was beet red, “I know.”

I got off the bed, unbuckled my belt, drew down the zipper then opened the flap of my jeans. Just as I reached into my shorts we heard our mom shout “Hey, I’m home! Chet, get down hear and unload the car.” Erin gasped, her eyes were as big as saucers when she leaped off my bed and scrabbled quickly from my room. I hauled up my pants then dashed for the bathroom where I could tuck in my prick properly.

Erin got in trouble for not doing the laundry and vacuuming but I don’t think she minded. Our little bedroom diversion kept my head busy while I carried groceries from the car, my prick was half hard the rest of the day. I had the impression that if mom hadn’t come home when she did I might have gotten lucky. My sister had been acting more like a girlfriend than a relative, one who wouldn’t be afraid of getting it on with me; not like Margie.

For the next few weeks she was the normal twit, the irritating sister who flirted with my friends but cut me out of her life. We had little to do with each other so the game we played became nothing, it was just a moment in time when she and I clicked on an intimate level. Not likely to happen again.

Five weeks after Erin turned fifteen it was a cold rainy day, mom and dad had left for an overnight trip to her 20th high school reunion and wouldn’t be back until the next afternoon. Since I was close to 18 I was trusted to keep some sort of order and rule for the night. My sister was somewhere in the house, doing whatever sisters do. I was on my console hooked up with my internet team when my cell phone barked. I looked at the screen, Erin had sent a text. I swiped the screen code then the words ‘Truth or Dare’ showed up. I really didn’t want to get wiped out so I almost ignored the text but relented after a short pause and replied ‘dare’.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.