Nursing Grandpa Back to Health - Cover

Nursing Grandpa Back to Health

Copyright© 2017 by N.O.Y.F.B.

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes sick people recover in different ways

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Katie and Page met for lunch and talked. “I am sure Ashley is doing more than just watching Daddy. I can tell by the air around them.”

“What did you think would happen? You know you and I took advantage of his sleep habits after your mother died. That gave us both experiences, even with each other. “Page giggled.

“We have had some good times with each other, haven’t we,” Katie said.

“Let’s give it a chance, and encourage it. The experience won’t hurt them. We survived. It didn’t hurt us a bit,” Page said.

“You and I haven’t done anything together in I don’t know when. Why don’t we take a three or four day vacation? The girls can take care of grandpa. I am sure they will do a good job,” Katie giggled.

It had been a month since grandpa’s stroke. He could move around with a cane, but he was still very weak. He sat eating breakfast with Ashley and her mother. They sat at the tall kitchen bar. It was easier for grandpa to get on the barstool than get up from the table chairs.

Ashley was in the v-neck t-shirt of her grandpa’s and a pair of bikini panties. Katie wore just a robe that gapped open most of the time. Grandpa just had on a pair of boxers. Katie had given up on the pajamas. She knew he took them off to getting the bed any way. Katie knew Ashley was doing more than just looking at grandpa. By the way grandpa was acting she was, but Katie said nothing because Ashley was enjoying it all.

Katie could tell by how happy Ashley was since they moved in with grandpa. Katie got dressed and kissed both of them. Ashley watched the way her mom kissed grandpa. It lasted at least ten seconds. When Katie kissed her, Ashley tried a little tongue like before and her mother returned the same

Katie then said, “Good bye,” and went to work.

Ashley’s cell phone rang about 9am. The caller ID said it was her fourteen year old best friend Amy. Amy and Ashley had known each other all their lives, because Katie and Page had been best friends since first grade.

Ashley pushed the green button that looked like a phone.”Hello, this is the horny little farm girl.”

“Ashley, just you wait until I tell your mother what you said!” exclaimed the voice on the other end. It was Amy’s mother Page.

“Oh, Mrs. Page, I am sorry! I was going to tease Amy.” Ashley said. She wondered about Amy’s mother. Was she was making a pass at her the last time she stayed all night with Amy? Page had French kissed her.

“I would imagine you would be horny, having to see your grandpa’s cock while he pisses. Do you promise to show me how horny you are the time we are alone?” Page asked.

Ashley was quick to catch on. She answered, “Sure, if you promise not to tell mother.”

“I promise. Look Amy is in the shower. I talked to your mother. We have to go four days on a business trip. I am bringing Amy over to stay with you while we are gone.” Page said.

Ashley decided to go for broke. She asked, “Can Amy help me take care of grandpa?”

“Just be careful you two don’t give him a heart attack!” Page giggled out loud.

“Just what do you mean Mrs. Page?” Ashley asked feeling more comfortable all the time.

“If you two gave him a show he might have a heart attack,” Page giggled again.

“What kind of show?” Ashley asked. She had thought a couple times when they were naked together. Amy was built like a brick shit house. She had the kind of body every girl ever wanted. She was just like her mother.

“Call me Page from now on. I saw you look at me. That is why I kissed you. Would you like to explore my body?” Page whispered.

What Page said took Amy’s breath away. She had fantasized several times since they kissed. Amy was just a smaller vision of her mother. She whispered back, “Yes, I would like that.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.