Nursing Grandpa Back to Health
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by N.O.Y.F.B.

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes sick people recover in different ways

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Ashley May skipped into the house. School would be out for the summer in two more weeks.

She was going to have a great time. The new public pool was opening up across the street from their house tomorrow. Even though she was only four feet six, she was fourteen two days ago. Her breast stood out about two inches from her chest. They filled out her new bikini nicely. Her areola stood out another quarter inch and her nipple extended another quarter of an inch and was the size of a pencil eraser.

Her mother did not know it, but Ashley took the lining out of the bright red bikini. She had filled the tub, put the bikini on and got in. She got it as wet as it would be in the new pool, and modeled it in front of the full mirror on her mother’s door. You could see the areolas protruding along with the nipples. The bottoms had an even more impressive camel toe.

When she walked into the kitchen from school, she saw the note on the table. The phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID; it was Katie Brown, her mother. She picked up the phone and said, “Hello Mother.” “Ashley, before you jump to conclusions grandpa will be okay, but he had a stroke. He will be in the hospital for a week or more. We will probably have to stay with him. They say it will take a year for him to get back his strength,” Katie said fast so Ashley would relax.

“When can I see him?” Ashley asked with tears welling up in her eyes. “I will bring you up Saturday,” Katie answered.

Saturday morning Ashley sat in the hospital room while Dr. Nadine Chow talked to Katie and said, “It will be up to a year before Mr. White will be back to anywhere close to normal. His stroke was strong to say the least. It affected the brain nerve cells more than anything else.

The best thing for him is good sleep and moving his limbs. A home therapist will come twice a week. Katie, will you be home with him?”

“I have to work. Can Ashley watch him while I am at work? She is out of school for the summer.” Katie asked.

“I suppose she could if she had your phone number in case she needed you. I am sure she has things she wants to do for the summer though,” Dr. Chow said.

“Are you kidding? That would be the most exciting thing I could think of for the summer!” Ashley shouted.

“Well I guess that solved that. I will send him to therapy tomorrow for two weeks then he will be able to go home,” Dr. Chow said.

The next two weeks went fast. Katie and Ashley moved into the farm house of her grandpa two miles from town. Katie brought Henry four pair’s short pajama bottoms for the therapist visits. That way she could wash them on Saturday. She knew Ashley would see grandpa naked. He slept naked. Katie had even slept with him. She knew he liked to play like he was sleeping. She had taken advantage of it. Ashley no doubt do the same. She decided to give her incourgement.

They sat at breakfast three days before he was to come home. Katie said, “Ashley you are old enough to know things about grandpa. He likes to sleep naked. It is just his ways. He likes to play like he is asleep. I took advantage of it. You will probably do the same. Google websites will help you to take better care of him.”

When she left for work, she pulled Ashley to her and gave her a kiss like she had to her best friend Katie. Ashley caught on and responded with the same amount of tongue.

Ashley spent some time googling about stroke victims on her grandpa’s computer. She found where it said sex was as good as therapy. The thought of the swimming pool made her think of the creek behind grandpa’s house.

She went to the creek. It was only about 200 yards from the house. In one of the bends the water looked to be about four feet deep. Ashley stripped naked and waded in. It was perfect. It was even better than the pool she thought she would miss.

Next day she found the website on grandpa’s favorites list. It had young girls her age giving blowjobs to men her grandpa’s age. She found the website complete with instructions on how to give a great blowjob.

Two days later when Henry Wicks came home he could walk to and from the bathroom with a walker. He would just need supervision. Ashley would enjoy her time with her grandpa.

Ashley decided to excite him as much as possible. As soon as her mother went to back to work she dressed in a loose top that did not even come to her belly button. She would lean over and let him look down her top. She wore her old white bikini bottom. She tore out the padding out. It was tight so her nice camel toe showed.

She went into his room and he was lying on his back snoring. As she lay down next to him, she placed her leg across between his legs. Even though he was under the sheet it made chills run through her body.

She snuggled up making sure her breast pressed into his stomach. Her head lay on his chest. She assumed he was asleep.

Henry felt her against him but he was still groggy from the drugs they gave him. He lay there wondering what she would do. He had fantasies about her. She got under the sheet with him. She had read that massage was good for nerves.

She began rubbing. Henry just lay still. She rubbed his chest and stomach. Henry could not believe it. He felt he had to go to the bathroom.

“I have to take a piss. Can you help me?” Henry said.

Ashley jumped up and ran to get the walker. Henry watched her. He saw how she went to great pains to show him as much of her body as she could. She guided him to the commode. He decided to let her watch.

Ashley looked on as grabbed his cock and aimed it at the water. He had to concentrate to keep from getting an erection.

She helped him back to bed. “Lay back down like you were and rub me like you were. It felt good,” Henry said.

“Would it be better if I got naked?” Ashley asked.

“That would be a good idea if we kept it between us,” Henry said. “Huge is the word,” she giggled.

She undressed. By the time she was naked he had a full pledged hard on. She took it as thee go ahead and lay beside him. She took a hold of his cock and slowly inspected it.

She lowered her head and kissed it. It was all she imagined. She used all the things she read about giving a perfect blowjob. She remembered a site where the couple went what they called 69. Ashley felt his cock began to swell. Just thinking of it and her excitement made her climax as he erupted into her mouth. Cum leaked out the corners of her mouth.

She looked at him and grinned it was going to be a great summer NURSING GRANDPA BACK TO HEALTH.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.