Time Traveling for Love
Chapter 5

 

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Martin, call me Marty. I stumbled upon a Time Machine, but I used it for very nefarious reasons.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   White Couple   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

She sat back down beside me. After pointing at the screen, she re-buckled up.

“OK, Marty how does this connect Danny, and you, and me together?” she asked apparently on board with the fact we were sitting in a Time Machine. She didn’t react to the Atomic Clock underneath the seats like I had.

“I always knew you were smarter than me, only now I feel really stupid over what I have done.”

“Stop beating yourself up, Marty – So, are we going back to the same time as before, when I first met Danny?” she asked.

“I actually wanted to take you back earlier than that, first,” I suggested.

Doc briefed her on the parameters of the Time Machine first, and then I put in April 12th, 1954 at 4am again. Linda pushed GO and we went back to the same place I had been before. We got out and walked quickly to our house going around to the back, we were both 18.

She saw dad singing to me at three days old. She couldn’t believe her own eyes and was instantly in tears. She saw Susan come in and relieve daddy for a couple of minutes.

She turned to look at me, focused for a second and said, “Danny - oh my goodness...” and kissed me! As good as that felt, I took her by the hand and we went back to the machine.

The second we sat down she slapped me – hard.

“I deserved that, I know – I’m sorry. I didn’t plan on falling in love with my sister!” I said.

She turned to me and looked into my 58-year-old eyes for the longest time before she said, “Damn you – I loved Danny!”

Now what’s going to happen?

“Now what?” she asked me, shaking me from my reverie.

“Right now, nothing’s changed – you still meet William on your first day of college, don’t you?”

She just looked at me, breaking into that fabulous smile with a look of hope in her eyes.

“You are so stupid, you’re brilliant - big brother!” she said, giving me a great big kiss. This time - I responded.

“We need to get my Jennifer to meet your William, don’t we?” I said.

“My god, you do love me, don’t you?” she said kissing me as I pushed the Blue RETURN button, showing up with Doc smiling at both of us.

“Doc, I have a question?” I said.

“Yes, Marty – what is it?”

“Well, in some movies, Time Travel included running into other people who Time Traveled – Linda and I should have seen you and I when we went back to the same date and time in 1954, shouldn’t we?”

“Marty, you are confusing Time Travel fact with the ideas of Hollywood writers. When you and I went back, nobody perceived us, so we were ‘never there!’ If and when you interact with someone, then you make an impact in that Date, Time, and Place. We were never there to be seen by you and your sister.

“When you go back and interact, that is a true event that makes an impact, so whatever it is you two are planning, keep that in mind. If you need to visit the same Date, Time, and Place more than once, you may run into yourselves, unless each succeeding trip back is earlier than the last.”

“Huh, you lost me Doc?” I said.

“I’ll explain it,” Linda said. “Marty – if we go to yesterday at 6pm, and nobody sees us, then we could go back again, until and unless we ‘interacted’ with someone from that date, time, and space.”

“Once we go back and interact with someone, then we have been ‘time-stamped’ to that date, time, and place. Going back after being ‘time-stamped’ means we could run into ourselves, causing a lot of confusion.”

“Get it?”

“Got it!

“Good,” my pretty sister said.

“So, either we put an hour between visits, or we make each succeeding visit earlier in time?” I restated.

“That is ... close to exactly right, my wonderful brother,” Linda said.

Doc went on to warn us again about the Butterfly Effect. Linda argued with him about it for a while, finally getting his understanding, which she said was flawed. We left, back to my place to hatch a plan.

Our ultimate goals, were six-fold, in no particular order:

1)Keep Martin from ever meeting Jennifer
2)Keep Linda from ever meeting William
3)Get William to meet Jennifer, or somebody else
4)Stop Susan from meeting the jerk she married
5)Getting David laid – before he thought he was gay
6)Finding a way for the two of us to be happy!

I knew this list could increase and probably change, but what doesn’t?

Even though very little actual time had passed, we were tired, so we had dinner and went to bed. For being 55, my sister was remarkable. We kissed for a half hour, and then we turned over and fell asleep.

I woke up behind her, with her hand covering my hand covering her left breast, and an erection like I hadn’t had in years, up against her butt. We weren’t quite ready for that, but my body seemed willing, although we hadn’t yet talked about any of that.

Although Linda is older than my wife Jennifer, they are close in dress size. Jennifer wears more flattering clothing, I would assume that Linda has nice clothes; she just didn’t have anyone to appreciate her, which I plan to do every chance I get, provided we can take care of the items on the list.

Linda and I both have the same lighter shade of brown hair, while Jennifer has naturally curly darker brown hair.

We decided the first thing on our list to take care of, was #4: Find and help Susan! It would be sort of a training mission, since anything we fuck up, we can always go back and fix.

We have our own version of GROUNDHOG DAY going on here! What was that great line at the very end of the movie, “It was the end of a VERY long day.”

After going through Jennifer’s closet, Linda picked out a pretty blue dress. She kicked me out of the room so she could change into it.

Man, I was kind of hoping to watch, but I guess baby steps are in order here.

I called Doc, to tell him we were going to be over in a while. He chuckled and said, “You know where the key is?”

I asked him if his wife knew about the Time Machine, and he said, “Of course she does, I’m just not using it for nefarious purposes, like someone I know.”

I recommended he go back to see the girlfriend he told me about back in College. He carefully said, “I love my wife, Marty! I’m not looking to change my life – at all!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.