Time Traveling for Love - Cover

Time Traveling for Love

 

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Martin, call me Marty. I stumbled upon a Time Machine, but I used it for very nefarious reasons.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   White Couple   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Hello, it’s Marty again. To recap, an old friend and local area GP named Doc Huckabee built a Time Machine in his basement, using a golf cart. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous - but I have used it. I went back to the day my sister graduated from high school, under an assumed name of Danny Hilts, and kinda sorta ... fell in love with her.

I recently contacted the 2012 version of my sister Linda, and we went out yesterday afternoon for a meal and to reconnect. We hadn’t seen much of each other over the last 15 years or so. My wife is gone for about a week and so is Linda’s hubby, so we had fun yesterday.

I took her to a nice Italian Restaurant, where they had live musicians strolling through the place. We talked about growing up together, her boyfriend’s when she was younger and lots of other details.

“So, sis – the memory you had of Danny, what happened? – Did he try anything ... did you?”

“No, silly boy – I was rather forward with him, but all we did was kiss a little, have you two kept in touch?” Linda asked.

“Not much – I talk to him from time to time, should I ask him about you?” I asked.

My 55-year-old younger sister actually blushed. “NO, I only ever saw him that one day. He was supposed to come back and show mom and me a recipe for something called... ‘Ranger Cookies.’ I never saw him again, darn it. He seemed to be into me a little, or at least I thought he was.”

“Wow! He really made an impression on you, didn’t he?”

“I guess so, I met William my first day at college. We dated all four years, getting married a month after graduation. Mom and Dad didn’t really like him much, but he’s been a good provider,” she said with a bit of regret in her voice.

I took my sister’s hand and said, “That’s what we look for when we look for our someone to take care of us. A good provider! Do you remember the date and time that you met William?”

“Yes, it was August 20, 1979 – a Monday, about 10am in the morning! Why do you ask?” she said.

“Oh, just like Jennifer ... you ladies remember the days everything happened. The day we met, our first kiss, other such slop as that.”

“It’s not slop, it’s all about memories, Marty,” she said giving me a light slap on my chest. “We don’t want those memories to go away, so we try to keep them very close in our heart. Thank you for dinner. It’s been so long since we had seen each other, considering we live in the same town!” she said with a bit of sassiness in her voice.

“I know, it’s been too long, how about we make up for it, by having a regular night out each week, it would be just you and me kiddo. We have a lot of those memories to catch up on, don’t we?” I said.

“My, you certainly are being nice to me – it kind of reminds me of the day I met Danny, he’s a lot like you, you know.”

“I will tell him you said that when I see him and bring him by when he gets into town, OK Sis?”

“Wonderful, I can’t wait to see him again. I bet he hasn’t changed much. I hope he hasn’t?” she said a little bit dreamily.

“You know Linda, if I didn’t know better, it sounds like you might be carrying a torch for Danny Hilts. He told me that you made quite the impression on him as well.”

“Oh, Marty – that’s silly.”

“Your eyes are lighting up right now just talking about him, I hope he lives up to your expectations?”

I took her home and we kissed each other on the cheek goodbye. I walked into my place - the phone was ringing. “Hello, this is Marty McTavish!”

“Hey honey, it’s me, Jenn?”

“Hey there. Was I expecting your call?”

“No, I tried earlier but you were out, and you must have turned off your cell.”

“I took Linda out to dinner tonight. We had a great time!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful!”

I offered, “She was remembering a friend of mine from college who she met back at her high school graduation.”

“Oh Yes, she has talked about him to me before. He was definitely, the ‘one who got away?’ Danny something, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah - She talked about him with you?”

“Sure did, every time the subject comes up, she breathes a great big sigh. Oh, I called to say that I won’t be home when I first thought. There is a big event after our convention, so it will be a week from tomorrow when I get back, OK?”

“No problem at all, I have pictures of you to remember what you look like!” I said.

“Don’t make me feel bad! If you want, I can be home tomorrow if you miss me that much?”

“I’m just kidding, Jennifer – you’re so predictable, but I love you anyway, goodnight?”

“Goodnight, love you!”

I called Doc.

“Hello, this is Doctor Huckabee?”

“Hey, this is Marty!” I said.

“Hey!”

“Did your family own that ‘77 Lincoln Town Car?”

“This has got to have something to do with Linda and the Time Machine, right?”

“OK smarty-pants, yes it does! Did they?” I asked again.

“As a matter of fact, they did. They lived on East Jefferson at the time. What’s going on anyway, Marty?”

“You are just too smart for me. I want to have a vehicle when I go back to see Linda tomorrow, in 1979?”

“You met her in ‘75, and you’re not going back until 1979, that doesn’t make any sense, Marty,” he said.

“Yeah, and a Time Machine does?” I responded.

“Touché, my friend. My folks always parked it on the street, keys in the visor. And yes, I will have the memory of why it is gone, so you can use it for your date with your sister. You know, that really sounds kinda weird to say out loud. Are you sure you know what you are doing?”

“Not a clue, Doc! Don’t quote me on this, but I think that my sister is my destiny,” I replied.

“Have you been drinking?” he asked.

“No, but I may start tonight!” I said with a chuckle.

“I would tell you good luck, but I would be suborning incest!”

“Whatever that means - I hope so!”

“Goodnight, Martin!”

“Goodnight, Emmett!”


I woke up rested, as I showered and changed heading out the front door when the phone rang.

“Hello, this is Marty?” I rushed to the phone.

“Hello, Marty?”

“Hey sis – two times in two days, what’s happening with you?”

“I have been thinking about Danny - a lot!” she said.

“What about him, exactly – or should you be talking to my wife instead?”

“I’m talking to my big hunky older brother, that’s what?”

“OK, you got my attention now - what can I do for you?”

“With William gone, I’m tooling around the place – thinking of Danny.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.