Time Traveling for Love
Chapter 1

 

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Martin, call me Marty. I stumbled upon a Time Machine, but I used it for very nefarious reasons.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   White Couple   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

SETTING: MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
TIME: 2012

CAST
Martin McTavish - ME, 58
Linda Bigelow – my married sister, 55
Lorraine McTavish – my mom, 77
George McTavish – my dad, 76
Jennifer McTavish – my wife, 54
Susan Robbins – my divorced aunt, 72
Dr. Emmett H. Huckabee – the Doc, 52
Dave McTavish – my married brother, 51

Hello There - My name’s Martin McTavish, everybody calls me Marty except my mom, who insists on calling me by my ‘Christian’ name at all times.

I’m 58 years old, married with no kids. My wife Jennifer is off at a Mary Kay convention (That’s a Beauty, Skin Care & Makeup Corp). Let me tell you about what happened a few days ago, when I went to my old friend Dr. Huckabee for my semi-annual medical check-up...

Dr. Emmett H. Huckabee is a GP, a General Practitioner - 52, with an office in his home. He actually has a shingle that says, “Open for Business” – A neighborhood doctor in the strictest sense of the word. Anyone under 20 years born in the Harambe Neighborhood of Northern Milwaukee was brought into this world by good old Emmett!

“Marty, come downstairs, I have got something I think that you’d find interesting in my basement!” he said to me after my twice a year check-up was over (On my birthday).

“Sure thing – Doc!” I followed him downstairs.

The room was full of odds and ends. With a great deal of flourish, he pointed his key fob at the back wall and a very high-tech looking golf cart that seemed to appear ... out of nowhere?

I looked it over, it still had the tassels and the big oversized wheels, but that’s about all that there was that still resembled a traditional golf cart.

Going up to it, I noticed it had a large TV style screen, about 25 inches tall by 35 inches wide, where the steering wheel should be. That sprouted out of a large block of concrete that glowed a little bit yellow on all four of the sides I could see. I also saw two sets of seat belts on it.

“Doc, I see two problems – How the hell are you going to get it out of the basement, and how can it go anywhere as heavy as it looks?”

“Marty, it doesn’t need to ever leave the basement, so how heavy it is doesn’t really matter!” he replied as though I had pointed out something really stupid.

“What it is exactly, Doc?” I asked.

“A Time Machine, Marty!”

I laughed so hard I almost fell over. After a minute or so of chuckling and snorting, I got it together and saw Doc Huckabee sit in the seat showing me the controls. He buckled up and told me to, causing me to laugh again. What a kidder!

“This display shows the date where you are starting from, including hour and minute – below it is the place to input the date and time you want to go to. It’s all touchscreen technology based. Mac OS – really easy!”

Letting him have his fun, I asked, “How’s it powered, what’s the source of that yellow glow?”

“It’s an Electron-Neutrino Based Engine – it collects Neutrinos and they are bombarded with traditional electrons, creating an unlimited supply of electrical power!” he said with a straight face.

“It powers the electrical circuit for the Touch Screen and by running it through a Gamma radiation filter, it creates an unlimited series of Gamma Radiation Bursts (GRBs), thereby creating the Stable Time Relative Event Sequence Separator, also known as STRESS Engine.”

“What about the yellow glow, Doc?” I asked.

“That’s the result of the extra neutrinos mixing with the excess Gamma radiation – It’s completely safe, don’t worry?”

I started to laugh again, this time even harder. Doc unbuckled his seat belt and got up at the sound of his front door bell. I unbuckled my seat belt and moved over to in front of the “Time Machine’s” touchscreen.

For a piece of silliness, it did look pretty good – the wheels were shiny. It looked like it had all the bells and whistles as Doc came back down with a box in his hand.

“This is all really cool, Doc – have you tried it out yet?” I chuckled.

“Just yesterday, Marty. I went back 30 days, purchased, and sent myself a box of electrical components. Take a look?”

I looked at the box in his hand and it had a postmark date of just under a month ago. Nice trick, Doc!

“So, you’ve got a Time Machine and you have only been back 30 days in time?” I asked.

“Oh, Marty, I have been testing it for a while now, working out the bugs, checking on the hard parameters I set in place!”

“Such as?”

“Well, the person operating it, doesn’t just go back in time, they get younger the farther back they go, so I configured it so even if you were to go back before your own birth, you would appear to be 18, regardless of how far back you went. The other direction, the future, you stay your current biological age – you get no older. The Time Machine never moves from where it is right now, it has a EPS underneath the seat.”

“An EPS, Doc?”

“An Earth Positioning System, based on the magnetic core, otherwise, if you go back to when this house wasn’t here yet, you’d find yourself fifteen feet underground. The Time Machine knows where it should be, unless if where it should be doesn’t exist yet.”

“Wow, Doc – you have thought of everything, haven’t you?” I said, “Can you take me with you on a short trip?”

Figuring we had come to the end of the ‘show,’ Doc surprised me by getting in the Cart next to me. He buckled up and gave me a look for not already being buckled up.

“OK Marty, set the dial for any date you want, and press the Green GO Button!”

June 29, 1968 – the day I met my wife Jennifer was the day I inputted, pressing the green GO button.

Our surroundings appeared to change instantly to an empty residential lot and it was very dark.

“OK, Doc – really cool special effects, what happened?”

“Marty, you didn’t enter a time, so it defaults to midnight - my house wasn’t built yet, not until 1983 – so we’re on the surface of the same exact plot of land my house ‘Will be’ built on. Let’s get out - take the key that has the string on it with you. See the clock display that just came up? It knows exactly what time it is, and it constantly pings the CAC (Cesium Atomic Clock) in Colorado to keep perfect time. When the Time Machine is in a time before that one existed, I have inside the block you are sitting on, a miniature version of that very same CAC to maintain accuracy!”

“I’m sitting on an Atomic Clock?” I said getting up quickly.

“Martin, don’t be a pussy, it’s not Atomic in the sense of the Atomic bomb,” Doc assured me.


Nevertheless, we got out and instantly the Golf Cart disappeared!

“OK, what really happened to everything, Doc?”

“Marty – We’ve gone back in time 44 years. While the 1968 you is 14, you still never look younger than 18, due to the limitations I built into the STRESS Engine and the software that controls it. We will retain all the memories from when we started. The moment we sit back in the Cart, we will return to our 2012 likenesses!”

Wait a minute – Wait just one fucking minute!

“HOLY SHIT! You invented a Time Machine?” I shouted.

“Quiet Marty, it’s midnight! When you don’t input an hour and minute, it defaults to midnight,” Doc repeated, in a softer voice.

“So, we ‘both’ look 18 years old again, although there is a 14-year-old version of me running around out there somewhere?”

“Exactly, and an eight-year-old version of me too? I did that so we couldn’t get so young we couldn’t operate the Time Machine.”

After pushing the fob, it rematerialized, and Doc and I climbed back into the Cart. We again looked our real ages to each other. An Atomic Clock is under my butt, Geez!

“Where! Excuse me, when do we go next, Marty?” Doc asked, now sporting a great big grin!

Thinking for a minute, I punched in April 12th, 1954 at 4am – and pushed GO!

Again, instantaneously very little seemed to change, except there were fewer houses than before. We got out - the Cart again disappeared!

“What day is this, Marty?” Doc asked.

“Almost three full days after my birth - My mother Lorraine once told me I was home two days after I was born. We are less than two blocks from the house I grew up in, let’s go! Oh, do we have any limitations, on distance from the machine, or not running into our ‘other selves?’”

“Marty, you watch too many movies - just enjoy yourself - this is a blast. I went back and met my own granddad a while back and talked to him for a while, filled in a lot of my family history,” the doctor said. “
You should see my genealogical chart. Huckabee goes way back!”

We got to my old house and walked around back, looking through windows. I saw my Dad – boy, did he look young, holding his newborn baby boy. I heard my dad softly singing...

“So, close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain
wave goodbye to cares of the day,
and watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain,
sail far away from Lullaby Bay.”

“Is he asleep?” a young girl said.

I looked up and it was my mom’s little sister, Susan talking to my dad.

“Finally, can you hold him for a minute?” he said.

She must have been only 14 years old – wow, she was pretty, still is at 72. Dad was 18; Mom was 19 when I was born. What a simpler time it was for everyone!

1954
Average Cost of a New House $10,250
Marilyn Monroe married Joe DiMaggio
Mass polio vaccination begins in Pittsburgh
The McCarthy Hearings begin
‘Under God’ added to the Pledge of Allegiance
Miss America Pageant on TV for first time
Transistor radio developed
First Burger King opens in Miami

“Doc, let’s go back!”

“OK, Marty!”

We sat back down in the Time Machine and metamorphosed back into how we really looked.

Doc was some smart man, instead of spending his spare time playing golf or tennis; he developed a Time Machine in his basement out of a golf cart! With an Atomic clock!

“Can we go back to one more event, Doc?” I asked.

“Sure, when is that?”

“May 24, 1975 8am – I was 21, my sister Linda 18, was graduating from high school later that day. I missed it.”

“Can you go by yourself this time?” Doc asked. “You seem to understand how it works – go ahead, you can’t break it. If something happens you will immediately come back to the present – you can’t get ‘stuck in time’ - I promise you!”

“Thanks, oh – Do I need to change, what is the perception of what I’m wearing to the people around me?”

“Intuitive question, Marty ... your clothes will change to an appropriate equivalent for the era you’re heading. All clothes are is atoms put together in an exact sequence, don’t worry?”

“Yeah, I flunked Chemistry and Intro to Science my first year in college, I don’t understand most of the stuff you’ve told me, I just want to see my kid sister graduate. See you later?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.