Secret Agent Girl - Cover

Secret Agent Girl

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story starts slow and will transition into a tale of how a young girl is trained in espionage and becomes a deadly secret agent. It will be about 20 chapters with a total of 50K words. Erotic but not overly sex-laden.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Penny Packworthy was considered by most to be a sensible girl. She was careful about keeping her skirt hem down far enough to prevent nasty boys from viewing her choice of undies that day. She instinctively felt that such matters were her business and not a subject of speculation by the opposite sex. Of course, she was at that age when young females started to form upper body developments that made the opposite sex pant to play with like some new-found toy. In her case, she was a late bloomer and all she could muster was a pair of forlorn nipples and a promise of things to come.

To make matters worse for her, she still had the ugly braces on her teeth that insured no self-respecting young lad would pester her for “down on your knees” duty behind the janitor’s shed. In a way, she was glad she escaped the humiliating business because the thought of actually opening her mouth and letting one of those nasty boys get his jollies in her mouth just because she was a girl seemed unfair, at least from her perspective. The other girls teased her about her lack of oral experience like it was something that would bolster her resume for getting into college or even finding a job in the ruined economy.

She was fairly tall for a female person. In fact, she was taller than most of the boys and she had developed a bit of a slouch to hide her tallness from the casual onlooker. Her height was blessed with a natural ability to run and jump faster and higher than anyone in her grade, both boys and girls.

Her slouching got her into trouble with Sister Veronica.

Sister Veronica was the principal of the parish school and she took her job quite seriously. It was difficult to judge her figure hidden inside the shapeless clothing and her face was generally frowning and not at all agreeable like most women her age.

Penny assumed she was about the same age as her mother.

That is, if her mother was still living.

She had been run over by a speeding taxi cab on a quiet Saturday morning totally distracted by her two year old rambunctious boy-child, the undisputed owner of the most vociferous mouth in the neighborhood. The taxi driver was so distraught that he never drove another mile and joined the long line of forlorn unemployed bums down on the Bowery.

Penny had vile thoughts about doing terrible things to the man, but the law said that he was not at fault and her mother should have been more cautious in the heavy morning traffic. Her father took one look at his three children and married his wife’s younger sister before the end of the month.

Young Penny didn’t like Agatha and she certainly could never love her like she loved her beautiful mother. Besides, the sounds of laughter and squeals of sheer delight from her step-mother’s bedroom was a drastic change from the whispers her parents made when they thought all the children were safe in their dreams. Penny started to imagine all sorts of things going on behind that closed door. She pictured the long-nosed Agatha down on her knees in front of her father sitting on the edge of the bed and taking his long man stick inside her narrow lips with her eyes closed shut and her hands behind her head. The girls in school had told her that boys liked girls to not touch them down there when they had their cock in their mouth because it made them cum too fast and they wanted the ordeal to last as long as possible. Considering how nasty most of those boys were, she believed it quite likely and made a vow that she would never get down on her knees unless she was tied up and forced to follow orders.

Agatha made Penny take care of her two younger siblings and spent most of her time gossiping with the other housewives and drinking tea in the kitchen. Needless to say, her home life was generally less appealing than her school portion of the day.

Still, she had to contend with Sister Veronica and her long three foot ruler with the metal caps at both ends. The sound of that monster whistling though the air in the principal’s office was enough to keep the boys and girls on their toes and walking the line with smiling faces.

The perfection-minded nun had a problem with Penny’s slouching and had decided to correct her posture with negative reinforcement using the ruler as her guide.

Penny’s height made her tower over the petite nun by a good twelve inches and that infuriated the religious lady to a degree that made her less than clear-thinking when it came to dishing out corrections to Penny behind her closed office door. Sometimes, she would even stand on the footstool with Penny bent over in front of her and whack her bare bottom with vigorous energy that made the young girl’s luscious teenaged cheeks jump with reddening guilt.

The normally shy student accepted the punishment with a proper attitude and didn’t share her disgrace with her father or her step-mother because she was far too ashamed.

Sister Veronica was often driven to a sense of guilt at her over-reaction to Penny’s superior height and opened up her jar of special salve to tend to her battered cheeks. It was this portion of the correction that confused Penny the most.

Penny stretched out her long form over the side of Sister Veronica’s desk and tried her best not to have dirty thoughts as the petite woman ran her salve covered fingers up over her reddened cheeks and right into her crack and even up into her female parts. For some reason, she closed her eyes and pretended it was Mister Patel down at the market with his patty-cake hands all over her behind when he thought nobody was looking. She enjoyed his naughtiness so much that she pretended she didn’t understand what he was doing and he assumed she was too immature to know that it was wrong.

At times, the kinky-minded nun would press her legs against Penny’s heart-shaped bottom and rub her greedy fingers right up in her drenched slit finding her virginal opening. It made her heart beat a lot faster and she regretted she had the ugly braces and could not get a boy’s cock into her mouth so that she could judge for herself if it was really fun or too humiliating for words. She pretended not to understand the meaning of the comments the smiling principal whispered in her ears, but in all honesty, she knew exactly what the older woman meant because she constantly had her ear to the wall listening to the filth that her step-mother uttered almost every night with uncommon ferocity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.