Billy Learns to Eat What's on His Plate
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by TangledReader

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Billy's mom finds him a girlfriend they both can be happy with.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Shemale   TransGender   Anal Sex   Food   Caution  

“Why have you never had a girlfriend?”

The question left me dumbstruck, and more than a little ashamed. Sure I wanted to find a girl. At 16, my hormones were screaming at me. But it wasn’t just sex; I would stay up at night imagining the little moments I’ve never had. Dreaming of my girl, standing behind me, arms around my waist and pulling me close. Most days, I couldn’t get the girls at school to look at me though, much less embrace me.

“You’ve been lecturing me about the perils of girls and sex for as long as I can remember.”

It was a dodge, but it was still true. She had me at 15. She never told me directly that I’d ruined her life, and I had no doubt she loved me, but the number of warnings, rants and lectures I got from her about how sex could ruin my life made her position clear. She struggled as a single mom, but I think did a good job. I never saw her with a man, but she clearly enjoyed sex when she was my age. I always wondered if my surprise appearance led her to hate men, fear sex, or something else -- adults are hard to figure out.

“I know, I know. But I have been thinking, and talking to my friends...”

This couldn’t be good.

“You’re a man now, and you have needs...”

I scanned the room for a table to hide under. This was painful.

“And no matter how much I lecture, and watch, monitor your emails and check your drawers...”

Wait, what??

“I have come to accept that it’s going to happen anyway.”

If only I believed that.

“I mean, I know how I was at your age, and I was a girl. And not that you appear to really have anything going on in your emails, you’re social life is actually kind of ... well, anyways, I need to accept it’s going to happen.”

“If you can’t manage to attract a girl, eventually you’ll find another way. Find some prostitute on the internet and then you could wind up with a baby and the clap.”

This living room really needs a large table. I can’t push myself deeper into the couch cushions. And what the hell is the clap.

“Listen, mom...”

“No, I know you’d never tell me. But I see those sites you go on sweetheart. Don’t look at me like that, I pay the bills”

“But one day soon you’re just going to pop.” She paused for a moment and giggled at her own pun. “And then it’ll be too late. So I’ve decided to do something about it.”

“Uhhh ... what do you mean?”

This was the most bizarre conversation we’d ever had, and that is saying a lot. I was completely lost. She knows I need to get laid so bad it hurts. And that I have no real prospects or shot. But she’s going to do something ... to prevent it ... or help ... I was just lost.

“I’ve found you a girl, silly.”

“But what about what you just said? You found me a girl to um, and ... huh?? And this is dumb. I don’t need you to fix me up - you make me sound pathetic”

I was pathetic.

“Well sweetie, some people just take longer to learn. But you just wait, she is very special. And she is going to solve both of our problems. I realized I’ve put my life on hold, because for your whole life ... well after the diapers and wiping your cute little bottom...”

“Mom!”

“hmm? Oh don’t be bashful. I’m saying I’ve spent your life waiting for you to make the same mistake I did. And I don’t want to waste any more time on it.”

“On me?”

“Oh, toughen up, quit being a baby. You know what I mean. I mean, if I knew how you’d turn out, I probably wouldn’t have worried so much...” she trailed off.

That one hurt more than usual. She took me from uncomfortable, to ashamed, to mortified, to wounded in record time. She was a pro at softening me up.

“But no. I’m doing the right thing. I’ve found you the perfect girl. Elaine’s niece. She’s wonderful, but she’s had her own trouble dating. That’s ok though, we’ve worked it out. She’ll take care of your needs and all of my worries at the same time. And I can finally think about my own needs again...”

My head was spinning. Not least from the way she emphasized her needs. She already ‘worked out’ my relationship? This was crazy. My relationship ... could that really be possible?

“Mom, really, I’m not, I don’t want to meet her”

I was a charity case, but I had to pretend to put up a fight at least.

“Don’t be silly, she’ll be here in an hour. Clean that room of yours, and wear something cute.”

Cute. There was no arguing with her, though despite the nervous feeling in my gut I didn’t want to anyway. I headed to my room, which was just off the kitchen.

“Oh, and don’t forget fresh sheets!”


Rachael arrived 45 minutes later. I was still in the shower, and when I came down her and mom were giggling like old friends. She was stunning though. My excitement had been building -- just the idea of a girl who would want to spend time with me -- but as soon as I saw her it cratered. She was so far out of my league ... I mean I didn’t even know how to swing a bat.

“Oh, Ms. S - he is too cute.”

I was speechless.

“Why don’t you two get to know each other, I am going to just clean up around the house”

Rachael was giving me the most incredible smile I’d ever seen. Like I was in on something. With her. I didn’t even have space to process the weirdness of my previously abstinence-obsessed mother shuffling us off to my room, with the fresh sheets.

She shut the door behind us a pulled me into a kiss before I could even think. “We’re going to have fun.” She sounded as if I needed convincing. I smiled and went in for more.

After a few minutes or maybe hours, I grew bold enough to ask.

“Can we lie on the bed like this a minute? Here, yes you behind me like that, and pull me closer”

“Wow!” she said “I didn’t think you’d be anywhere near ready today. Your mom will be thrilled!!”

My confusion returned. And then as she pulled me closer - like I asked - like I had dreamed - my confusion spiraled. There was something firm poking from her waist. It nestled just in the small of my bottom. I froze.

“You’re going to love this. I promise. Eventually. I told your mom it’d be easy, but even I didn’t think I’d get inside you this quick.”

“Wait! Please! I didn’t know!”

“You’re mom told me she gave you the highlights.” she giggled and I felt her skin against mine now. Our pants had disappeared. Was I losing time? She was pushing into me. Her arms had me around my chest -- like I’d asked -- but now I couldn’t move.

“Hey! What’s going on in here!”

I was never so relieved to hear her voice. She turned the knob, and my pain and fear outweighed any embarrassment. Rachael was stuffed inside me, but my mom was coming to the rescue.

“Keep the noise down” she said, though I caught her repressing a giggle? “We mustn’t wake the neighbors”

Tears streaming down my face, I gave her my most wounded look. I was impaled on this “girl” and instead of offering help or calling the police, or even looking me in the eye, she looked right over my shoulder and giggled again. This time without stifling.

“Wow - you weren’t kidding! I thought of course he’d eventually end up that way, but I assumed he’d try to - you know - be the man - first.”

Now it was Rachael laughing. “Sometimes I surprise myself, but there’s no question your little boy here is pure bitch.”

My sobs were growing quieter as my last hope passed. Though I couldn’t help the gasps each time she thrust. The least she could have done was slow down while mom was watching...

“Well you’ve put my fears to rest. Maybe I can finally get some dick now.” They both laughed hysterically. I’d have been horrified if that part of my brain were not already overwhelmed.

“Oh and don’t worry about the crying,” Rachael said. Finally an acknowledgement.

“I’ll make sure he learns to love it.”

“You’re a godsend” my mother said with a smile, watching her son continue to be raped.

“Oh - I meant to ask - I’m going to make some sandwiches, will you guys want anything?”

And back in the race for most surreal conversations.

“Mmm” Rachael’s eyes were closed as she worked me up and down on her dick. “How about tuna fish, extra mayo? And we’re going to need a stack -- I plan on working him in all night -- if that’s ok with you?”

I winced.

“Of course! He’s your ... boyfriend(?) now. We’d love it if you stayed the night. But Billy doesn’t like tuna. And he hates mayo!”

“Oh don’t worry, Ms. S.” She said, her breath growing shorter “We’ll make a mayo lover out of him real soon.”

I could feel the oddest sensation of her cumming inside me. While my mom laughed hysterically at her little joke.

“I just knew you’d be the perfect addition to our family!”


We were sitting at the table and they were chatting and laughing like new best friends.

I had stopped sobbing - I didn’t feel much other than confused. And the pain. And the shame.

I stared at the sandwich on my plate -- 2” thick with tuna, with mayo squeezing out on every side. Now I felt sick. I stifled a gag.

“You’ve got to eat your lunch, baby girl, you’re really going to need your strength.”

I hadn’t even noticed her leaning into my ear, though she didn’t bother whisper. I could smell the food on her breath, and that made me more confused. I was overcome feeling both sick and inexplicably aroused at the same time. I thought about that first time I ever masturbated.

“Be a good boy and eat your lunch. I promised her you’d love it -- don’t make me a liar.”

I didn’t respond. I wasn’t being obstinate, I was just profoundly confused by this feeling. I felt a sudden urge to grab her and kiss her deeply the next time she breathed so close.

“Ok, we’ll have to do this a different way”

My mother sat across the table, eating and looking amused, and like she was waiting for something.

In one motion Rachael lifted me off my chair and onto her lap -- even after all I’d been through, her strength shocked me. I was sitting on her lap and I realized she’d managed to slide my shorts down as well. In moments, she had pushed her penis completely inside me -- it was much easier this time.

I heard a gasp and looked across the table for a split second and could have sworn I saw joy.

“I see you mean” she said between stifled giggles “I really should buy him some skirts.”

And then Rachael was at my ear again. And I no longer wanted to kiss her. Until she started speaking.

“Start eating right now, and convince us how much you love it. And if I’m convinced, I’ll continue to fuck your sweet little boy butt just like this”

She was rolling her hips in such a sensual way, I was almost rocking with her as she filled me.

“Or don’t, and I’ll pick you right up, bend you over the table and rail you so hard you’ll be drooling on her plate.”

She paused and took another big bite as she let her point land. Her hips kept rolling in a way that was so gentle. A big gob of mayo squeezed out the corner of her mouth as she chewed, and I made my move before I’d even made my decision.

I kissed her full on the lips and moved my tongue in quickly. She stifled a moan - I think I actually took her by surprise. Our tongues touched, and the taste filled my mouth at once. It was salty and so strong - the same scent that made me want to gag. And I could feel that sickness, and it overwhelmed me with a sense of dirty and transgressive lust. I greedily took every morsel from her mouth all for me. I broke the kiss and moaned as I swallowed. I moved back against her rolling hips. She lifted my huge sandwich to my mouth - I moved to take a big bite and she made me take even more. I embraced how wrong everything felt and realized how perfect it all was.

“That’s my little slut. Don’t worry, your mom and I will be putting you on the tuna salad diet from now on. And when you finish that one, I’m going to fill your mouth with mayo, and she can see how much you love it now.”

I still felt the shame somewhere, but it was a lot quieter within me. Instead I swelled with pride and let out an excited giggle I’d never heard myself make before.

I no longer had a problem making eye contact across the table.

“I told you I’d have him craving mayo before long.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.