Partners, a Tiger Team Story
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Arriving at the Addison III space station expecting to find a minor rebellion to quell, Tiger Team is surprised when their shuttle is shot down on the way to the planet. They soon learn that things are much more complicated and far reaching than they had been led to believe. Far reaching enough to cause an Interstellar incident.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Military   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following new characters appear in this chapter and others:

Cracker, John

Staff Sergeant, Addison National Guard, Game Warden, 6’-0’’ tall, 175 pounds, 32 years old, sun bleached blond hair, blue eyes


Sergeant Cornplanter was in the cab of the deuce and a-half with the driver, and I quickly moved to stop them before Miranda could drop the wards and they left.

“Sergeant Cornplanter, the guard you have won’t be a lot of help sitting in the back with the passengers,” I told her from the step of the cab. She turned to look at me with a smile, before raising a short ugly automatic weapon from her lap.

“He can watch for trouble from the rear, sir. I have the front covered. My ancestors back on Terra were Seneca of the Iroquois Confederacy. Even though we moved off of Terra, we still remember the old ways,” she assured me.

“My mistake, Sergeant, carry on,” I told her with a grin. It looked like we had a real fighter in her. Miranda dropped the wards from the third floor when I contacted her, and pulled them back up as soon as the truck was gone. Some fifteen minutes later, she came to see me again. She was smiling this time.

“There are two additional rooms on the bay-door side of the third floor. The two Navy Corpsmen have agreed to move up there and set up a dispensary and a sick-call room in one. I’m putting the two Army women in their old room,” she told me.

“That sounds like a good solution,” I told her with a smile.

Sergeant Cornplanter returned a couple of hours later. She was driving the truck, and the infantryman was riding guard. She had another shipment of meat and other food with her. The meat was in two portable cooler units, that were designed for field use and were self-powered. Each would hold up to one hundred and forty pounds of cut up meat. She also had additional field rations, and a field water purification unit which was required for Addison III. The troops soon had the truck unloaded.

Since we now had a good number of NCOs, Luther had started a duty roster for Charge of Quarters, and another one for CQ runner / shower guard. These would be in effect while everyone was here at the warehouse. When we were in the field, the reduced number of personnel remaining here would use a different procedure. The Officers and Senior NCOs would have the duty of Officer of the Day on a rotating basis.

While Sergeant Cornplanter was gone, four men arrived from the Addison III National Guard. They were Park Rangers and Game Wardens, they clearly were outside men from their sunburned complexions, a sharp contrast to the Marines who were pale in comparison from duty on-board space ships with artificial light. Even the Army personnel were pale in comparison to these men who spent much of their time outdoors.

They were all tall at between 5’-10’’ and 6’-0’’ or so and in very good shape. They also brought their own field gear and weapons with them. They had arrived in a small all wheel drive vehicle, honking their horn. Their leader was a Staff Sergeant named John Cracker. He did not make a good impression on the Colonel when he arrived.

“Sergeant Cracker reporting with the National Guard contingent,” he said after a sloppy salute.

“You are working with Special Operations not the Addison National Guard now, Sergeant, you will come to a proper position of attention and render a sharp hand salute when reporting. Let’s try this again,” she said to a startled look from him.

“Yes ma’am,” he said in an upset voice.

“The proper response is ‘Yes sir’. There are no ma’ams here,” she informed him.

“Yes sir,” he responded and reported in again in a more proper but not perfect manner. The Colonel returned his salute, but had more to say to him.

“You are not in the field now, Sergeant, and I do not expect to see you or your men in need of a shave an hour from now. You will be expected to shave daily unless you are in the field. Is that clear?” she demanded.

“Yes sir, very clear,” he answered, but it was evident that he was not pleased by any of her remarks.

“You and your men will be quartered on the third floor in the squad bay with the Army personnel. Turn in your weapons at the arms room in the office behind you. That’s all for now,” she told him, dismissing him and his men with a salute. I called Sergeant Tyler to have him show them where things were, and to brief them on the times for chow and other things.

“We are going to need to keep a sharp eye on those four,” the Colonel told me when we were alone in the office later.

“You don’t trust them?” I asked.

“I don’t trust anyone anymore, there is entirely too much money involved. You do remember what Chief Investigator Henderson said about needing honest men and those of good character, don’t you? From that I presume that not all of those filling the positions currently are either honest or trustworthy,” she told me.

Following our discussion, I had a short meeting with Sergeants Hanson, Gram, and Tyler about our new troops.

On her return, Sergeant Cornplanter was less than pleased to learn of our latest additions, but she dealt with it.

It wasn’t until late that evening following chow that the next problem developed. It was during the time reserved for the women to shower when it occurred. Lance Corporal Epps was the one on guard duty outside the shower at the time. Sergeant Cracker arrived early to shower, even though the Marines were the next ones scheduled to have the shower.

“I wouldn’t go in there, if I were you, Sergeant,” Epps told him. “Susie is still in there,” he added over the sound of running water.

“That’s okay, she won’t mind,” Cracker told him patting his shorts where his cock was already hard.

“You’ll be in trouble if you go in there during the women’s assigned shower time,” Epps reminded him, but did nothing to stop him. On turning the corner to the shower itself, Cracker got the surprise of his life.

The Colonel and I were in the office going over the plans for the sweeps that we would be running in the next few days when we were notified of what had happened, as we had been warned by those keeping an eye and an ear on the new men that something was up.

When we arrived at the shower, we found Miranda, and a large female Marine in there clothed, but just a bit damp. The water was off, and Susie was sitting on Cracker’s chest ... a very wet and unhappy Susie. Cracker was under her and unable to move since instead to her usual weight of four hundred pounds or so, a soaking wet Susie weighed in at around five hundred pound. Additionally all of her teeth were on display as she stared directly into his eyes. He was so terrified that he wasn’t even trying to move. The Senior Corpsman had also joined them by then.

“Susie,” I said vocally calling her as well as calling her to me mentally. She stepped off of him and proceeded to shake all of the water out of her pelt ... sending it in all directions and all over everyone there before sitting at my side.

“Don’t move,” I had warned Cracker while this was happening, and he remained on the floor of the shower.

“Please check him out, Chief,” the Colonel asked the Corpsman who proceeded to check out the now belligerent National Guardsman.

“He appears to be okay except for a few bruises, sir,” the Chief told us after a short inspection.

“On your feet!” the Colonel demanded on hearing this, and Cracker carefully got to his feet.

“Come to attention,” she demanded and moved right up into his face, as she is just a bit taller than he is.

“You are on probation as of this minute, Mister. You even twitch wrong, and I’ll have you tried and busted for Conduct Unbecoming. You understand me, Mister?” she demanded.

“Yes sir.”

“You will walk a straight line or else, and that includes in the field. If you think that female Tiger is frightening, her mate is even bigger and more aggressive. Before you think about trying to shoot either one of them, be advised that attacking a Partner carries an automatic death sentence,” she told him and smiled. “Get your sorry ass out of here, I’m going to shower,” she finished. Cracker stumbled out of the shower as soon as she backed up.

“Come on Susie,” Miranda called then. “We have a couple of big towels downstairs to dry you off with,” she finished, as she and the female Marine led Susie out of the shower and back downstairs.

“Keep an eye on those four,” the Colonel told me again before going to change to take a shower.

“Epps, stay here while the Colonel showers, but I don’t think you will have any trouble. Word of what happened will get around to the troops quickly,” I told him with a big smile.

I slept in my room that night, as the Colonel seemed to have something on her mind.

We were all up early the next morning, and joined the Marines in having PT. Special Operations uses a different PT regimen than the Marines or the Army since we are all enhanced, and we four had our own formation away from the others. The Army personnel were also out there in the parking area for PT with the rest of us and were led by Sergeant Cornplanter. The four national Guardsmen were with them and appeared to be in good shape. The only people missing were the cooks who were preparing breakfast.

The Partners don’t join us for PT, so it was following breakfast when I had the Guardsmen working out with the Marines on procedures and battle formations that they all got to see Bob and Susie together. They all needed to learn to work with the Partners and to lose their fear of them. In particular, I noticed Cracker’s reaction when he first saw Bob. His jaw dropped about two and a-half inches, and he shuddered even in the heat, as we were outside in the field across the street from the warehouse.

The Colonel came out while we were working and marched right up to me, close enough that I could hear her whisper.

“We have a problem,” she whispered in a quiet voice.

“Luther, take over. Run them through the drills once more and then take a break,” I called out to him before following the Colonel back to the office.

“What’s the problem?” I asked when we were alone.

“We have no transportation,” she told me. “I arranged for the local Air Wing to move the Team and attached units to the various locations where we suspected there were rebel camps several weeks ago, and received confirmation of the request. When I called them this morning, the people I talked to not only denied receiving my request, but he stated that they would not support us at all,” she finished.

“Sounds suspiciously like someone had a visit from the rebels,” I observed.

“Or they are in league with them,” she offered.

“Yes, a distinct possibility from what we have seen here. Let’s get Miranda and the Partners, then head over to their location. A little chat and some Magic should be able to straighten things out,” I told her to a smile from her.

I was just heading out of the building to explain things to the Marines and collect the Partners plus Miranda when Chief Investigator Henderson arrived in a staff car with a driver and a guard.

“Good morning, Chief Investigator,” I said to him.

“Good morning, Captain. Is the Colonel here?” he asked.

“Yes sir, she is in the office. We were just preparing to leave,” I told him. He hurried into the office, while I went to inform the Marines and get the Partners and Miranda. Returning a few minutes later, we were met in Bay 1 by the Colonel and the Chief Investigator.

“Change of plans, Captain,” she told me. “It seems that the rebels were active in the city last night, and Investigator Henderson believes they may be waiting for us to show up at the Air Wing Headquarters.

“Scramble the Marines. I’ll get both Eagles ready, and we’ll head over there in force, full battle gear,” she told me. I quickly contacted Luther.

Luther, bring everyone in. The problem may be bigger than we thought,” I sent to him. The Marines arrived at the warehouse at a double time following that.

“Have your people prepare for a mission, full equipment, and a full load of ammunition,” I told Hanson and Gram when they reported to me. “Report back to me once you have everything under way for a more detailed briefing,” I added.

“What about the National Guardsmen?” Hanson asked.

“Yes, they will be going with us. Also the two Corpsmen,” I told them.

“I’ll send a runner to get them,” Gram told me, as they moved out to prepare their troops. I had Bob and Susie to get ready as well as myself. Luther was working with the Colonel to prepare the Eagles, while Miranda was going over her wards. The Chief Investigator had watched all of this in fascination, before moving over to the Colonel when she finished working on Sara.

“I want to go with you,” he told her to a surprised look.

“All right, come into the office, and I’ll get you some protective gear,” she told him.

After getting Bob and Susie into their protective gear, I gave them each ten pounds of meat before going to get my own gear. On returning to the ground floor of the warehouse, I found Sergeant Cornplanter handing out ammunition to the Marines. The Colonel and the Chief Investigator already had theirs. The Eagles were in the air so Luther and the Colonel could check their camera systems. Hanson and Gram approached me for the promised briefing, as I drew my ammunition from Sergeant Cornplanter. I waved them over to the area near the office and out of the way.

“We are going to the Air Wing Headquarters. It may have been taken over by the rebels overnight, or those there may just be sympathetic to their cause. We’ll unload out of sight of their location and send the Partners ahead to check out the situation. Based on what they learn, we’ll adjust what we need to do. Warn your people about being careful with their fire. We don’t want to destroy the aircraft that we need to reach the rebel camps,” I warned them before they left to brief their people.

The four National Guardsmen were ready, but were confused about their role in this operation. Sergeant Cracker approached me about it.

“No one has told us what we are doing, sir,” he complained.

“You are only expected to watch how the operation goes down this time. You need to be familiar with how we operate, and this will give you a chance to see things during a real operation,” I told him. He went to brief the others.

The Colonel had downloaded the layout of the Air Wing’s headquarters building, plus their hangars, and maintenance areas as well as their airstrip to all of us on our PDUs, including the Marines and the National Guardsmen. Their facilities were located some ten miles from the spaceport, so their aerial approach and takeoff paths didn’t interfere with each other.

We left the compound with the Marines in the two new trucks. Tiger Team, the Partners, Chief Investigator Henderson, and the four National Guardsmen were in our old truck. While we should have been the middle vehicle in our convoy, we were the lead vehicle, since the Colonel was the only one who knew the way to the Air Wing’s location, beside Investigator Henderson. She was also the one riding shotgun to give Epps directions to our destination. I had argued against that, but she pulled rank. Sara was riding in the back with the other Partners.

Once all three vehicles had cleared the parking area, we stopped while Miranda cast her wards around the warehouse and the parking area before joining us in the lead vehicle. The compound was now guarded by our few Army personnel under the direction of Sergeants Tyler and Cornplanter. The Navy Corpsmen were riding with the Marines to take care of any injuries.

On our way through Arnold to the Air Wing, we picked up a couple of trucks loaded with police SWAT teams that followed us to our destination. Chief Investigator Henderson had called for them while we were getting ready. They were a part of his Nephew’s organization.

We stopped the convoy well short of the Air Wing’s location. The Eagles were sent out first to look over the area, assess the approaches, and to obtain pictures of the area to see if any changes had been made overnight by those holding the Air Wing’s facilities. Pictures started coming in after a few minutes, and initially things appeared to be normal, according to Mr. Henderson.

As the Eagles flew lower and closer to the site, things began to appear wrong. There were no maintenance people out working on the aircraft. In fact the aircraft appeared to be parked in a rather odd configuration.

“I’ve never seen aircraft parked like that,” Chief Investigator Henderson told us as we looked at the pictures on the Colonel’s large portable battle board. It showed six transport planes parked in a circle with their noses toward the center of the circle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.