Partners, a Tiger Team Story
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Arriving at the Addison III space station expecting to find a minor rebellion to quell, Tiger Team is surprised when their shuttle is shot down on the way to the planet. They soon learn that things are much more complicated and far reaching than they had been led to believe. Far reaching enough to cause an Interstellar incident.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Military   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following new characters are introduced in this chapter:

Gram

Staff Sergeant, Marine, 5’-10’’ tall, 165 pounds, 30 years old, short blond hair, blue eyes


As we approached the rest of the Team and the two Marines, they all came to their feet and saluted. Trish being the senior, returned their salute.

“As you were,” she told them, and they all relaxed. “Just because we are Officers now, doesn’t change the job that needs to be done. We have been invited to the conference with Admiral Rockler. However, our Partners are not invited. We’ll need you to take them back to the warehouse.

“Also Sergeant Hanson, you and Epps will be remaining with us, and we will be receiving an additional two squads of Marines from the Franklin. Supposedly you know them. I’m not sure just how many people that will involve, but they will need to be housed on the first floor of the warehouse. Sergeant Luther will be in charge until we return. Try to put all of the NCOs in rooms on the second floor if there is sufficient space.

“Miranda, I’ll give you the keys to the supply room. There are cots, bedding, and blankets in there. Your Team was supposed to receive a local National Guard unit to help deal with the terrorists. They were a unit composed of professional hunters, Game Wardens, and Park Rangers. All of the cots and bedding were for them. I’ll need to check and see if we can still expect them after receiving the Marines.

“We’ll also need a couple of more trucks to transport all of our people, not to mention some people to handle supplies and cooking for all of us,” she told them, before remembering something else.

“Do any of you know how to drive a truck?” she asked.

“Yes sir, I believe we all know how to drive a truck,” Luther told her, but added, “We might need a mechanic or two, as I don’t believe most of us know how to fix a truck or have the tools for the job.”

“Yes, certainly. Get the Partners back to the warehouse and then send the truck back here to pick up the Marines. It may require several trips to transfer all of the Marines to the warehouse,” she told him, just as twenty-two Marines in full battle gear approached us. Their NCO brought them to a halt some three feet from us, and saluted.

“Colonel Ferguson, we have been attached to Special Operations for the duration of operations here on Addison III,” he informed us after dropping his salute.

“Give your men at ease, Sergeant,” Trish told him before turning to Hanson.

“Do you know these Marines?” she asked.

“Yes sir, they were all in my platoon back on the Franklin,” he told her with a smile.

“Then I guess we have the right people,” she said, turning back to the Staff Sergeant and noting his name on his uniform.

“Sergeant Gram, are you the one in charge of all of these men?” she asked.

“No sir, I’m only in charge of the first squad. The other squad will be under the control of Sergeant Hanson. I have with me his promotion orders to Staff Sergeant, sir,” he told us. Hanson appeared very surprised on hearing this.

“If you would do the honors, sir, I have the orders right here,” Gram said as he pulled several sets of orders from his pack, and handed them to Colonel Ferguson who looked them over.

“Bring your people to attention,” she ordered those present as she handed the orders to me to read while she moved over in front of Hanson.

“Attention to Orders. Special Orders number 15741-1 Franklin reads as follows:

“The following individual is promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant, E-6: Hanson, Robert J. Signed Gregory Roanoke, Captain Marine Corps,” I finished.

“Congratulation, Sergeant,” she said, as she removed his old rank insignia and replaced them with the new ones that had come with the orders.

“Thank you, sir,” Hanson replied, as they saluted again. Trish, there I go again, I need to stop thinking of her like that, Colonel Ferguson then turned back to Sergeant Gram, who had already given his men at ease.

“Do you have more than just your basic combat equipment with you?” she asked.

“Yes sir, our luggage is over by the shuttle that we arrived on, along with Hanson’s and Epp’s things,” he told her.

“More trips will be needed then to move everything to the warehouse. You’ll need to leave someone here to guard your luggage as we currently have only one truck. I’ll be seeing about several more after the conference. I want a minimum of a driver and a guard on each trip since we don’t know how many terrorists are still loose in the capital. Is that clear?” she asked.

“Yes sir,” both Gram and Hanson answered as he had joined the other Marines.

“How did I get promoted?” he asked a bit confused, turning to Gram. “This is Gains’s squad,” he added pointing to the second line of men.

“You’ve heard about Gains’s luck, right?” Gram asked. “He’s on the hospital ship that arrived with the Pearl having his right arm regrown. We were out checking on the civilian ships that arrived after the quarantine went into effect. We were on the way to one we were assigned when one that we were passing opened fire on all of our shuttles. Gains’s usual luck was in effect, and a laser burned right through the hull of the shuttle and took off his arm slick as a razor. Luckily, we were all in space suits, and Gains was the only causality other than the hole in the shuttle. The Franklin took out the ship that opened fire with their main battery. There wasn’t enough left of them to even worry about survivors,” Gram told him.

I had been keeping an eye on the time, and the people moving toward the Admiral’s shuttle during all of this.

“Sir, we need to move over to the conference now, before they close the ramp,” I told the Colonel.

“Yes, thank you, Captain. Sergeant Luther, take charge and get everyone moved to the warehouse. We’ll join you as soon as possible,” she said, as she removed the special sleeve and the shoulder pad that Sara used to land on, and as a perch, and handed them to Miranda. Sara had already taken flight so she could do that. The new Marines had watched Sara very closely, as most weren’t familiar with Eagles, but they had seen her talons. They had also looked with some trepidation at Bob and Susie. Hanson was the one who took the lead.

“Come on Bob and Susie, we’re going home and EAT,” he called to them. I had sent a “Go with the Sergeant,” to them, but it wasn’t really necessary. While Bob might not have followed Hanson, or understood all that he said, he did know and understand the word “EAT”, and followed him over to the truck. Susie followed him, as she also understood “EAT”, since both of them have bottomless pits for stomachs.

“I’ll drive, if that’s okay,” Epps volunteered and followed Hanson. The other Marines had been shocked to see the Partners follow Hanson, as if they were mere house cats. Gram sent another man to ride guard in the cab as Luther and Miranda were needed to handle the four Partners in the rear compartment. He also sent several more men to fill the truck for this trip.

The Colonel and I were already on our way to Admiral Rockler’s shuttle and the Conference. As we approached the shuttle, the Marines on guard there came to a very parade-like position of attention, and their platoon leader, a Lieutenant, saluted before allowing us to pass through their lines and onto the ramp of the shuttle, which closed as we moved into the ship proper.

“Everything taken care of?” the Admiral asked, as we were escorted to seats near the head of the table, and across from the Planetary President and Chief Investigator Hanson.

“Yes sir, just a few minor details that needed taking care of,” Colonel Ferguson told him.

The Chief Investigator smiled at us after we were seated, just before Admiral Rockler opened the proceedings.

“I’ve invited all of you here to discuss the quarantining of the Addison III system. I am hoping that together we will be able to determine why this system has been totally quarantined. As you might imagine, the Unity government does not send an entire Naval Task Force out to quell a minor rebellion on a member planet. They had already sent a Special Operations Team here to deal with that. Therefore, we must assume that something else, something of major importance, is behind this rebellion, and that is why Task Force Six was sent here.

“To give you some background, ten days ago our Task Force was in orbit around the planet HD 136418b, a two Jupiter-mass gas giant that orbits HD 136418, a G-5 star some 320 light years from Earth. We had recently finished a repair and upgrade cycle in the yards around Nekkar (Beta Booties), and were on a shakedown cruise practicing maneuvers when I was joined by the hospital ship Walter Reed along with several additional supply ships.

“The following day, I received classified orders via a message drone to proceed at flank speed to the Addison III system and to put into effect a system wide quarantine until such time as I was relieved. We did an emergency refueling from the gas giant and set out for here. I lost two light cruisers on the way due to engine problems, but they should be arriving shortly.

“On arriving last night, I found the Franklin here and already enforcing a quarantine, as they had received orders similar to mine. However, neither of us has the slightest idea of the reason for the quarantine,” he finished. I was looking at Chief Investigator Henderson, as the Admiral finished and his eyebrows were nearly on top of his head from what he was hearing.

The Planetary President, a chubby man of medium height, was the next to speak.

“Admiral, we, that is the Government of Addison III, share your confusion, as we also have no idea of why the Unity Government would order a quarantine of our system,” he said in righteous indignation. Now I was looking at Henderson with a questioning stare. It was Colonel Ferguson who spoke next.

“Sir, during an operation last night, we, that is Captain Jensen, Chief Investigator Henderson, and myself plus the rest of Tiger Team discovered the reason for the quarantine. However, the cause is of such importance, that I will only reveal it to you and the Planetary President. The two of you may at your discretion disclose it to those you believe need to know what it is. I ask that you remove everyone from the shuttle but yourself and the President. Chief Investigator Henderson, Captain Jensen, and I will also remain,” she told him. There were immediate and strong objections from many of those present who didn’t want to be left out of anything important, but the Colonel, was adamant in her demands that everyone be removed.

“That includes those on the flight deck, and all listening and recording equipment is to be turned off. The reason is that important,” she added. Eventually after many protests, everyone had been removed from the shuttle except the five of us and the ramp was closed.

“This had better be good, Colonel, or you will regret that you had ever been promoted,” the Admiral threatened, as he was really steamed. The Planetary President was upset also.

“Why didn’t you inform me about this before now, Henderson?” he demanded in an angry voice.

“I tried to tell you earlier today, sir, but you were busy with plans for this conference, and wouldn’t allow me the time alone with you to tell you,” Henderson told him bluntly.

“All right, enough!” the Admiral shouted. “Tell us what all of this is about,” he demanded.

“There is an animal native to this planet that looks something like an overgrown Rhinoceros. They move in herds, I understand,” the Colonel started.

“Yes, they are pests, and need to be chased off of the land that we want to use. Some are killed to make the others move away. What does that have to do with this?” the President demanded in an angry voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.