Starfinder: the Jade Regent
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Dragon Cobolt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In a future beyond imagination where magic and technology are one in the same, a group of friends embark on an epic adventure.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Paranormal   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Author’s Note: Sorrrrrrrry for the delay. There has been a small mini-dragon running around my cave, brought by my sibling. He’s just as adorable as Brash, and requires far more attention. So, only two days late, here is some STARFINDER! :D


Starring
Lucithanaas Hana Song
Kittyas Nora
Nathan Ravenwood as Rakain
Jasonas Sam
Cyrano Johnson as Xata

The shuttle that held the Mr. Johnson of the former shadowruner Asvig Longthews wasn’t held in the nice shuttle bays.

It wasn’t held in the bad shuttle bays.

It was held in the crappiest part of the shittiest level of the darkest corner of Kalsgard - an area of low hanging industrial pipes and gurgling machines, narrow corridors illuminated only by safety lights behind huge, spinning fans. It was a place as unpleasantly humid and hot as other parts of the station were cold - moisture collected on the ceiling, dripping down in slow patters of unpleasant warmth.

The ground was grated - metal rusted in some places, with thick, rough looking screws that attached the gratings to place and creaked as Sam, Hana, Nora, Xata, Rakain and Amikeo walked down the corridor, heading for the shuttle-port that held the funeral shuttle. As they walked, Ami shook her head slightly. “So, can I add my voice to Hana’s statement that ... I ... can’t wait to get off this station? “She asked, her voice pitched low over the distant thrum of machinery and hiss of steam.

As she spoke, Sam - who was leading the way - found the bulkhead leading into ORE PROCESSING-298. The paint on the door was old and peeling, indicating just how long it had been since Kalsgard has actually acted like a mining station. This was the berth that led to an old ore processing section of the station, which was currently where the funeral shuttle had been attached.

With left the mystery...

Who puts a funeral shuttle down here!?

But as they considered that question, a loud clunk and squishy scrunch noise came from the far side of the door - and the low, frantic squealing of a rat being suddenly silenced.

“Who,” Xata asked as she furiously scanned her databases, “would put a funeral shuttle down here?”

“And let rats have run of the place,” Rakain muttered, drawing his gun.

Ami shuddered slightly - then blinked as she glowed a faint white for a moment, then faded. She gasped. “T-The Kami just did something!” She said, wiggling her fingers. “I think Suishen is near ... w-which we knew, but ... still, it’s good to know...” She gulped.

The faint sound of chewing was coming through the bulkhead. Like something big was munching on something smaller.

Nora blew out a breath and held her hand out quickly. She urged her bot to jump down and peak forward at whatever the noise was real fast as she showed the feed to everyone on her wrist. Xata heard the munching sound and held position, her posture taut as she awaited a signal from Miss Woodwise or Nora.

“It would be down here to prevent it from being found.” Sam offered through the comm, her paranoia having kept the armor’s faceplate up in that mask as she led them, pausing to get the scouting feed from Nora’s drone.

The little ferret bot hopped off Nora’s shoulders, then skittered forward. IT stuck its tiny nose forward, peering under the bulkhead’s frame, finding a hole in the seal, then looking there.

In the darkness of the ore loading dock - the massive space filled with automated machinery that had long been left to rust and crust over with age - there was a huge ... form. Many limbed and chitinous, with black coloration - save for a few dull red flashes that the emergency lights of the machines illuminated. But whatever it was, it held the twitching form of a rat - blood pattering onto the floor as it ate noisily.

It looked to be roughly the size of a small horse ... maybe bigger.

It was. Fucking. Huge.

“Holy rusted metal!” Hana whispered.

“Can we go a damn day without running into something horrifying?” Rakain grumbled.

“Do we have to head that way?” Sam asked, not exactly pleased with the sight.

Nora’s expression went taut as she took a few careful steps back so that she was behind Sam. “Think it’s distracted with food, so we can probably sneak past fast if we’re careful,” She whispered.

Ami sighed. “The map Korra gave us gives this as the best route - unless you guys wanna go back half a mile, go out the airlock, walk along the skin of the ship...” she shook her head slightly.

“Upside, if we run into something horrifying, we can take care of it...” Hana muttered slightly. Ami nodded, then lifted her hand for a solemn fist bump from Hana.

Xata said: “We should perhaps not risk something horrifying coming from behind us. Perhaps we should take care of it.”

Hana fist bumped back the other woman, then nodded at Xata, “Or getting out to horrify someone less competent.”

“Quite.” Xata said, seriously.

Sam nodded. “Then into the rat’s nest. I just hope there isn’t a pack.”

Nora let out a breath, “I’ll lob a flash grenade around the corner real fast. Once it goes off we’ll hit it?”

Xata unlimbered her katana. “We may have work to do, Foundling,” she told it. She had heard that Famous Warriors sometimes spoke to their weapons. And nodded agreement to Nora’s point.

Hana frowned, “Kind of hope there is actually. Much better we take them out now then run into them later.” She nodded to Nora. “Sounds like a good plan.”

Ami grinned, giving her a thumbs up as she drew her own laser pistol. Sam readied her blade as well, waiting for the agreed moment.

“I’ve got a few new tricks up my sleeve since our last big scrap,” Rakain said. “Let’s make it happen.”

“Cover your ears, close your eyes. When you feel the grenade go off you’ll be safe,” The mechanic blew out a breath and nodded. She dug around in her bag for the grenade and checked it fast. Keying a few things on her wrist she closed her eyes and muttered to herself before turning to toss the grenade around the corner and duck quickly back behind the metal to protect her eyes. Hana moved into cover herself, covering her eyes and ears to keep from getting blinded. Xata Followed the Instructions. Sam took the moment needed to protect herself from it’s effects.

The grenade flew forward, tinked around the corner - and as they tensed, there was a loud flash and the hideous spider-like monster, with large, crab like arms, reached out and thrashed its limbs ... and dropped from where it had been hiding, arms flailing - and charged at the door, clearly far from blind, hissing with fury!

Sam dashed forward to meet the crab of unusual size before it got close enough to grasp at her companions. Those steps turned into a lunge as she thrust her blade forward. The blade bounced off the side of the chitinous, crablike monster as its claws reached towards Sam. Sam stepped back - but then both claws grabbed either side of Sam’s body, lifting the amazonian woman up and off her feet, squeezing with a dull groan and creak of metal!

Nora leaned around the corner after a moment, watching Sam while holding something to her shoulder. She had been practicing and getting better with the laser rifle they had managed to acquire and finally felt comfortable bringing. Good thing as the sleek, dark weapon fired a searing bolt that struck the creature. Her drone missed though, much to the chagrin of Nora’s programming.

The searing beam of light scored into the hideous creature’s side, sending it staggering. It screerched, dropping Sam to her feet - the massive woman landing with a grunt! Hana raised her hand, whispering softly as she wiggled her fingers, the ground under the crab-beast becoming glossy and slippery. The crab-beast’s legs skittered wildly and almost comically as it flailed its arms above its head, hissing like a steam kettle, then landing on its belly with a loud THUMP!

Rakain lunged forward, keeping his footing on the slick surface and kicking off, jumping atop the prone creature. His hand glowed venom green with what looked to be sparks flitting off it, and he slapped his palm down on the space crab’s husk. The space crab hissed and screeched, thrasing its limbs as it tried to throw Rakain off it’s back as steam hissed from a nearby vent - clouding the scene momentarily.

Xata balled up a fist, sang a Chant of Chanticleer’s Electrifying Wisdom and swung at the creature! Sadly, the creature managed to jolt away from her at the last moment, there were difficulties after all, trying to slap a monster that was skidding around on greasy ground, with a massive Vesk riding it like a pony. Ami - trying to get her pistol to angle at the creature, didn’t quite manage to get a clear shot.

“Yeeeeeee-haw!” Rakain whooped.

Sam had managed to keep her footing with being dropped from those crushing claws, and turned her attention to them as they flailed about- their owner having trouble keeping steady on the magically slick ground. She took that to her advantage as she noticed the way the hardened armor folded around it’s joints as it moved, and as it tried to bring one of those massive arms in to maintain it’s balance she slipped under it’s reach and slammed the impossibly sharp edge of her blade home into the joint. The spider twitched as the sword slammed home again and again - then hissed softly, then laid still. AS it lay there, Ami peeked over Nora’s shoulder. “Is it dead?” She asked.

Blood seeped through the grating - dripping down, along with the magically summoned grease. It seemed it was.

“Dead,” Nora said after a second, watching as well as Sam stood over the creature. “I hope. Should probably set it on fire as a safe bet.”

Hana nodded, dismissing the grease from the ground. “Wonder if it’s good to eat...” She said curiously.

“Who knows what sort of parasites it carries.” Sam said in a tone of disgust as she took a step away from the blood and grease and went about cleaning her blade again before stowing it.

“That IS one of the points of cooking.” Hana snickered.

Xata shot a shining look at Sam, who of course had prevailed. Ami snickered. “Well, it is a crab...” She said - but then a loud BANG echoed out from ahead of them - and a low hiss - a sound that each of them recognized as the sound of a fuel injector being detached...

The shuttle was getting ready for launch!

Rakain hopped off the creature’s corpse. “I dunno if that’s a good idea, given the nanobots made out of my blood that I pumped into it,” he emphasized. “Shiiiiiit, we gotta move!”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Hana said, heading in the direction of the sound.

Ami nodded. “That we do!” She scrambled over the corpse, rushing forward. Xata flashed into motion behind her. Sam quickly followed the rest of the group. They all arrived to find that the ore processing area ... was empty. The large shuttle they had hoped to hyjack was currently merrily floating away - about ten feet beyond the shimmering, semi-permeable force field that kept the air in and space out.

“Balls!” Ami said, then grabbed the hood of her armor, unfolding it and snapping it into place. “This is a bad idea!” She ran forward, then dove through the force field - sailing out into space ... and grabbing onto the airlock of the shuttle, swinging around in microgravity to wave at them as the shuttle continued to drift away.

“What the fuck is she doing?” Rakain yelled, grabbing at his head spikes in panic. Xata fought back the urge to call out. Surely Miss Woodwise had to know what she was doing?

Hana sighed, “How about letting the people who won’t actually die in space do that shit?” She called out, running to join Ami grabbing the shuttle.

“Beating me to the punch.” Sam said before tapping an unseen button, her armor giving a hiss as it sealed and she followed the foolhardy pair. Nora cursed before taking a deep breath. Picking her drone up she went sprinting after Sam, leaping to follow the rest. Seeing Sam make the leap, a grumbling Xata sealed up her armor and followed, as it were, suit.

“Maybe someone stay back so you can get our damned ship!” Hana cursed as she grabbed tight to the shuttle.

“This is dumb, this is dumb, this is so goddamn dumb,” Rakain muttered to himself, engaging his suit environment and following his companions.

Hana sailed out into space, transitioning from the thundering noise of the interior of Kalsguard to the utter silence of space. She grabbed onto the side of the shuttle next to Hana, while Rakain, Xata and Nora arrived as well - all of them grabbing onto the side of the shuttle. As they clung to the side, Ami grinned shakily. “So, uh...” She said, her voice crackling over the radio. “That worked. Anyone know how to open this door?”

As she asked, the shuttle’s engines started to glow - getting ready to turn on ... and accelerate away from the station!

Hana grumbled slightly, crawling along the side of the shuttle, looking for a door. “Got it,” Nora said over their coms. As she hung to the shuttle she keyed at her wrist, using her own computer to hack into the shuttle airlock and cycle it to their side. Xata gave Nora a huge grin. She had never had a doubt.

As Hana crawled around, Nora hacked and Ami chuckled. “T-That may have been ... a bit hasty...” She said, watching the engines glowing brighter and brighter as the airlock door hissed open, light shining from within!

“No shit.” Hana sighed as she moved into the shuttle, “Now we just have to hope the controls on this thing still works...”

Sam followed them inside as she synced her tablet with her comm to boost it’s strength and range, reaching out to the Sunwolf. “Alfie, do you read? Please grant me access to navigation.” She requested kindly.

Ami snickered. “Well, it’s a day long flight to the sun ... and Brash the dragon is on Sunwolf. He won’t let us down...” Ami blushed as they stepped into the airlock - the artificial gravity of the ship preventing them from feeling more than a faint sway as the engines kicked on.

“This is Alife, I read you,” the faint voice of the holographic halfling came through Sam’s tablet.

“We’re kind of pressed for time here,” Rakain added hurriedly on the channel Sam spoke on.

Ami rubbed the back of her neck, muttering. “I ... I’m just ... sick of everyone else doing the dangerous stuff...”

“Everyone else is not an Imperial Space Princess,” Xata reminded her mildly.

Hana sighed softly, “You have to gauge risk versus reward. Two members of our group can be thrust into deep space and survive, and you my dear Ami, are not one of them.”

“Lets save any form of lecture for being on the Sunwolf when we have the sword, ay?” Nora asked as she keyed at her wrist, slipping in to the airlock with the rest. “Lets finish this first.”

“We’re all just partially sex-crazed lunatics who are tagging along for this wild ride,” Rakain said, patting Ami’s shoulder. “Let us do the heavy lifting.

“I tale exception to partially sex-crazed,” put in Xata. “But I agree with Rakain.”

Ami sighed, then muttered. “I’m a sex crazed lunatic...” She said, sounding mullish as the Sunwolf started to move to intercept their ship - but it’d take a few minutes to get there. Looking around, they saw that the first deck of the ship was completely empty, though there was a set of stairs heading down to a lower level.

But Ami did look somewhat chagrined - avoiding meeting Hana’s eyes.

“So ... since we’re here, let’s find that sword.” Hana said, smiling slightly, clearly wanting to put the awkwardness behind them.

“Okay then,” Nora said, blowing out her breath. “how about, until one of us is an all knowing god, we stop acting like we KNOW WHAT IN THE STARS HOW THINGS WORK. We all STARTED in that little podunk junk yard with Ami, so STOP selling her skills SHORT. Now LETS get that DAMNED sword.”

Ami nodded to Hana, then blinked slightly as she looked at Nora, grinning. “A-And here I thought I was grumpy...” She said, shyly. “Um, question...” She paused. “Does anyone else hear that?”

“Thank you Alfie.” Sam commented as put the tablet away, satisfied with her quickly drawn up set of instructions for the auto pilot to follow. “Yes, let’s check the ship out.”

Xata held Foundling at the ready and began to move, then halted at Hana’s suggestion. “Hear what?”

Each of them heard a faint rattle of chain and clink - something like chains being tugged around in the lower decks of the ship.

“Aaaaaand that’s not creepy,” Rakain said, grabbing his gun again.

“No,” Xata agreed. “It is Extremely Creepy.”

“I swear, if we are having to deal with the undead again, it isn’t going to need a grave.” Sam complained as she retrieved her sword. “So ... think maybe the guest of honor isn’t as dead as his men thought?” Hana snickered slightly, “Nah, bunch of clever, upstanding fellows like them would never get confused like that.”

“ ... they ... didn’t send out a living person to get buried, did they?” Ami whispered. “Ugh, yeah, exactly...” She nodded at Hana.

“We must Seek Him Out.” Xata’s tone wasn’t as resolute as her words. “That is what Heroes Would Do in this situation.”

“If it looks like a zombie, I’m blasting it,” Rakain said. “No hesitation.”

Ami stepped forward, heading towards the stairs - but staying off to the side. She shone her flashlight down, then whistled. “Well, there’s definitely gold down there...” She said, casually. Sam nodded and started for the stairs, taking lead as she went deeper into the ship.

“Who’s going first? Sam or Rak?” Hana smirked slightly, following the others.

Xata followed the group. Rakain looked at Sam and held up his fist. “Rock, paper, scissors?”

“Hey Nora, you got control of this ship’s gravity?” Hana asked curiously.

Sam smirked and humored the Vesk. She gave him a pair of quick shakes of the fist to signal their start of the game, and snapped her finger out into the shape of a gun before continuing. “Just be glad Brash isn’t here...” Ami said, grinning slightly as they headed down the stairs - finding the lower level of the ship was, indeed, filled with gold. There were gold chairs and some piles of gold and a few paintings and portraits. Funerary goods. There was also a sleek, curved, katanablade ... held in the hands of a rotting, desiccated corpse of a massive Wulfen man - his once blond hair turned to seaweed, his body smelling of salt and rot.

He shambled around - chained to a coffin, and his left eye gleamed ... it was a pale white stone, not a real eye at all.

“ ... ew...” Ami whispered, quietly.

Rakain sighed and raised his gun. “Fucking. Zombies.”

“We must lay him to rest,” Xata said after consulting her Tropes. The undead creature looked up at them ... and then started to shamble forward - and each of them saw that the chain was long enough to more than easily let it reach them!

Hana frowned, then thrust her hand out, a massive cloud of glittering dust, adding to the shine of the gold in the cabin, coating the undead being and making it insanely visible, and hopefully blind. The undead captin lifted his hand at the last moment, gurgling, salt water dribbling from his mouth, then continud to step forward - not seeming very blind at all as he lifted the curved blade ... and brought it whistling down towards Hana!

And smashed it into the ground as Hana stepped back a single half inch, a single lock of her hair hitting the ground, but leaving her otherwise unharmed!

Sam stepped into the gap between the undead captain and her companion, her blade slashing out in a set of hard and fast strikes. He was fasted than she expected though, his blade parrying her blows.

“Boots on,” Nora said over their coms after a moment, keying at her wrist. She glanced around and waited before keying the gravity through her wireless connection. Her drone clung to her the whole time, firing a little laser shot off as the room shifted.

As microgravity kicked in, Xata took advantage of it to engage the jump jets on her armour, leaping straight at the fiend even as a Chant of Voltage built in her throat. The Song burst from her as she connected, striking him with a blinding light flash! The drauger squirmed with the impact, lightning surging along its body!

Rakain made good on his vow to blast the zombie, raising his pistol and firing. The shot connected with the draugr, sending it staggering back a few paces, but not ending it’s unlife just yet! Hana leaped back, trying to take to the air as she wiggled her fingers, once again lubing up the ground under the monster.

The creature managed to keep its feet ... but in doing so, lost its feet - the pressure it exerted to not slip pushed it away from the ground, causing it to float up into the air. It grabbed onto the chain, dragging itself back towards the floor, but was unable to attack at the moment!

Sam saw her chance when the beast lost it’s footing, floated a bit into the microgravity and had to pull itself back down. She acted on it with a quick thrust as it lowered itself, aiming for it’s head. The sword flashed - and the creature’s head went sailing off into the air, black blood globbing as it came from the neck-stump! It was slain!

Hana dismissed the grease again, floating around in the air, kicking off the cieling, “Wheeeeee!”

As she kicked off the ceiling, Ami laughed. “Uh, gravity back on please...” She said, grinning as she called up the stairs.

Nora relaxed after a deep breath, leaning against the interior hull. She keyed at her wrist upon hearing Ami, turning the gravity slooowly back on so people wouldn’t just come crashing down onto their faces.

“Let me get to the floor again!” Hana said nervously, moving towards the ground as quickly as she could.

“Oh, come on, Ami,” Rakain said, swimming through the zero G environment with exaggerated motions. “Have a little fun!” Then the severed head of the draugr floated past him and he blanched.

Instead of putting the blade away Sam was using it as a tool to keep herself righted to the relative down, finding the transition easy. Once the gravity had returned she cleaned the edge and put it away. As they settled down to the ground - the head thumping onto the ground with a squish. Ami laughed, shaking her head. “Nice work everyone ... so ... we ... gonna steal any of this?” She asked, stepping over and grabbed the sword.

Xata sagged in relief, and gave Sam a look of admiration.

“Why not? A sun is all any of this well meet. Who’ll know?” Nora chuckled.

“AMI! We’re not going to steal any of it! ... we’re salvaging it.” Hana said, smirking.

Xata added: “Oh, we should totally steal everything we can carry. It is a Standard Hero Trope.”

Ami bit her lip slightly, then siad. “Hello, sword?” She asked. Then she frowned, then tapped the sword. “Uh, isn’t it supposed to talk?”

“All of it. If we can hotwire the shuttle then it is ours.” Sam said rather casually.

“Maybe it only speaks Tian?” Rakain said to Ami.

“And, don’t ask me. I may be a sword sort of girl but not the talking sword sort,” Sam said, nodding.

Hana frowned, “Well, your kami senses lead you here, right?” She said, frowning slightly.

Xata tried some Tian out on the sword, saying: “Were you not made to be wielded?”

Ami nodded. “It did ... kinda...” She said, then blinked as Xata leaned over. Sam shrugged and went to examine the rest of the ship. She had a few more concerns than the sword itself.

Rakain’s eyes flicked over the sword, and he spotted the problem in moments. “Welp, there’s the problem,” he said, pointing at the sword’s hilt. “We’re missing a gem.” His finger pointed to an empty socket in the sword’s ornate hilt. “Where’d it get to?”

As Rakain spoke, Sam saw that most of the mateirals on the ship ... were fake. The gold was gilt and paint, the portraits were recreations. Everything was designed to look pretty ... but be fairly valueless. But mixed among the materials within were SOME valuables that were easily worth 1,700 credits in total.

As she noted that, Ami blinked, then looked at the others. “Did they take the ... animating intelligence of my freaking sword!?”

Rakain patted Ami’s shoulder. “I think they did,” he said sagely.

“People of False Heart often surround themselves with False Trappings. And steal the true power of those they cannot emulate.” There were thousands of stories to this effect in Xata’s databases.

Hana sighed, “Super ... Think it was them or whoever had them set this up?” She said, frowning slightly. “I remember them saying someone specifically wanted the body set here, didn’t they?”

“Well, I did see a gem in the eye of the drauger.” Sam noted as she went over to where the head had fallen when gravity returned.

Ami nodded. “Yeah! They took that Ulf guy, that Korra wants back?” She said. “They took him to Ravenscraig. Who wants to bet they took my freaking...” She blinked, then gasped, running over to the head. Then she blinked. “No ... I ... don’t think it’s the right size...” She winced, prodding the side of the draugher’s head.

With her toe.

Daintily.

“Man ... I hope that the sword wasn’t animating the zombie...” Hana grumbled slightly, “That would be awkward as hell...” She sighed, “So ... guess we need to go find Ravenscrag?”

“Korra did have the map,” Ami said, kneeling down, then reaching into the drauger’s eyesocket. She winced as she pulled it free. “Anyone know what this is?”

“Eeeeeeew, don’t go groping zombie eyeballs, Ami,” Rakain groaned, cringing.

“Looks like an ioun stone to me.” Hana said, “Try tossing it in the air and it should float around your head and ... keep you from aging.”

“It’s a stone, not an eyeball!” Ami said, then blinked at Hana. She shrugged and tossed it up into the air. The stone whirled around her head, spinning in a slow circle. She grinned. “So ... does this mean I get to live forever?”

“Well, you won’t age. As mister a head shorter will point out there are many more ways to die than that.” Hana snickered.

“Assuming you aren’t already immortal. Just Kami things.” Sam noted before starting to turn her attention to something more pressing. Ami nodded. She started to open her mouth to speak, but then the PA of the shuttle crackled on and a computerized voice spoke.

“Self. Destruct. Initiated.”

Ami blinked. “NORA! DID YOU TOUCH SOMETHING!?”

Hana blinked, “So ... that’s ... not good...” She frowned, “Think you can undo it?” She said, looking around, as if she could somehow suddenly figure out what a self-destruct looked like.

“And quickly, maybe?” Rakain said, panic tinging his voice.

As Hana looked around and Nora tapped at the computer, trying to get it to shut off, Sam - who had moved to find the ship controls - saw the airlock door open and a figure clad in a sleek black space suit enter, sword drawn, pistol in hand - three others following behind him!

“Huh...” She frowned slightly, “So ... not to tell Nora her job, but it looks like the fusion reactor’s going to go boom.” She said, biting her lip, unaware of the ninjas who had just entered the shuttle.

“That sound Sub-Optimal,” said Xata with concern.

“Guys! Bad guys! Worry about self destruct later!” Rakain yelled, stepping back from the stairs, his eyes wide as he looked up the stairs.

“An assassination attempt on an exploding ship? A little overkill don’t you think?” Sam said sarcastically, both over the comm and in realspace to the interlopers.

“No kill like overkill,” Rakain said, drawing his gun.

Rakain, Hana, Xata and Ami were still on the lower level - looking up at the ninjas coming into the main room, while Sam and Nora were on the top level, Nora typing away furiously to try and slow the auto-destruct sequence!

Two of the ninjas rushed towards Sam - their swords drawn, their movements utterly silent. Their faces were concealed behind reflective faceplates on their space suits. One of them swung their humming weapon - a curved blade on a stuck on a chain - at Sam. Sam lifted her arm, catching the chain and jerking the ninja off balance, while the other kicked off the floor and slamming into Sam’s back. Sam casually smashed backwards - crashing the ninja against the side of the wall, preventing the blades from finding any weak points in her armor.

Meanwhile, the other two Ninjas stepped to the stairs, and then pulled their pistols and opened fire - streams of laser light firing down indiscriminately into the group - but Ami dragged Rakain back and Hana sprang away, with Xata in tow, all of them entirely unharmed.

“Self destruct in ... sixty sec ... sec ... sec ... sec ... MINUTES!” The AI said as Nora tapped buttons frantically. “Self destruct in ... T minus ... Sixty Minutes.”

Xata nodded a thanks to her fellow-android for the assist. Rakain drew all the heat from the machine parts around him and thust out his palm. The air in front of him rippled as he heated it in a split-second, bathing the two Ninjas on the stairs in searing dry heat. The ninjas jerked aside, so that they were only lightly scorched, rather than caught full on in the blast. They resumed firing laser blasts down at the group - trying to keep their heads down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.