Starfinder: the Jade Regent
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Dragon Cobolt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a future beyond imagination where magic and technology are one in the same, a group of friends embark on an epic adventure.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Paranormal   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Author’s Note: Everyone is eighteen!
Starring
Lucithana as Hana Song
Kitty as Nora
Nathan Ravenwood as Rakain
Jason as Sam
Cyrano Johnson as Xata

Previously, on Starfinder: Hana, Nora, Rakain and Sam - childhood friends and currently unemployed 19 and 20 year olds – decided to set out together on an adventure with their shared friend, Amieko Woodwise (a local orphan.) However, while exploring the nearby ship graveyard, they found that one of the crashed ships might have something to do with Ami’s mysterious past ... and so, the friends and adventurers set forth to explore the ship that might hold all the answers they seek...

It was a scene from a nightmare - the only light came from the comunits held by Ami, Sam, Hana, Rakain and Nora. This created a bizarre kaleidoscope of light and shadow, reflecting off rusted steel and ancient ceramics. But enough lines of metal were focused forward to overlap the immense, furred spider that had emerged from the bowls of the ancient crashed ship that had been the source of the skeleton attacks on the goblin village.

The spider was big enough to bowl someone over - and proved it as its furred weight bore Ami over, knocking the young woman onto her back. She grunted as dust that collected on the shipswamp’s uneven ground filled the air, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Which, to be fair, literally anyone would do when tackled by a huge, furred spider, whose red eyes glowed along its black carapace. Its fur brislted outwards, and green venom dripped from its opened maw!

“I’m already real freakin’ tired of getting jumped out here!” Rakain yelled as he drew his pistol.

“You’re telling me!” Ami squeaked, pushing at the spider - but then the creature leaned forward and chomped down on her shoulder with a loud crunch. Ami screamed again, then kicked the monster in the center of its chest. It reared backwards and Ami clapped her hand to her neck, blood seeping between her fingers – her face pale with pain.

Hana put her fingertips to her head, focusing hard, making her eyes glow blue as another blue glow surrounded the creature’s head. The spider screeched - blood pouring from each of its eight eyes as the glow intensified, then cracked away with a faint whomp sound. It remained standing as it bobbed in agony, limbs twitching and writhing. The rest of the party tried to find a way to get at the spider without hitting Ami. But as they moved, a shape in the darkness to the east of the melee moved. A glow surrounded it and a song rang out – high and beautiful, almost angelic.

From the figure in the darkness, a beam of bright white frost flew outwards, illuminating the figure for a single moment – they were female. The beam shot between Hana and Rakain - then slammed into the spider’s chest, sending it rocking backwards on its hind legs. As it staggered backwards, Ami rolled away from the spider and scrambled to his feet. It landed and hissed - starting to advance forward, clearly still alive ... and pissed.

At the sound of the song Sam’s head snapped to the unknown person approaching from the shadows, until that bolt of light slammed into the giant spider. Friend for now, figure that out later. She took a short dash to put herself between the spider and her companions, covering Ami’s retreat and attempted to slam her armored fist into the beast. The spider lurched to the side - and Sam’s fist smashed into the ground, bending the metal with a crunch, but leaving the spider unharmed.

Rakian felt his blood boil at the sight of Ami’s bleeding shoulder. His arm snapped up and pressed to the symbol of Desna on the choker on his neck. His other arm thrust out, palm open. Fire flared at his fingertips. “Eat this, you freak!” he roared. A jet of flame burst from his hand like a geyser, making the temperature around him dip drastically. It smashed into the spider and lit up like a torch. Flames burned along its furred hide and it screed, then toppled to the side. It curled up, legs twitching and tugging together as it shrank under the heat of the flames.

As the flames died down, Ami cheered weakly. “Woo, we got him. Team work...” She wobbled, then fell to one knee, before falling to her side - hair fanning around her head like a black halo.

“Ami!” Rakain yelled, moving to her side. He knelt down – his tail lashing from side to side, hard enough and fast enough to cause the air to crack. “Shit, I knew I should’ve learned some healing spells.”

Emerging from the darkness came the mysterious figure who had assisted in the fight. She was a small, slight android girl with golden brown skin. She was clad in a small black tunic dress, jacket and boots, with little sigils mobile on the skin beneath. Circuit patterns glow and fade beneath her skin. Her skin lightened as she looked with relief at the spider’s smoking corpse, then up at the strangers. She moved toward the bitten one with concern but also some hesitation.

Hana, ignoring the stranger for the moment, moved over to check on Ami nervously, trying to see just how bad her wounds were. “Don’t worry, R-man. You’ve got me to take care of that biz.” She said, trying to sound upbeat and chipper. As Rakain and Hana knelt beside Ami, the young girl groaned, her eyes fluttering open. Her face looked pale and her arm lifted weakly as she batted at Hana’s face with the strength of a sleepy kitten.

“Mm’ fine ... just ... tired...” Ami groaned as the strange android stepped into the light cast by their com units and the still flickering spider.

The android bit her lip, then asked: “Is your friend alright? I am sorry I did not act more swiftly.”

Rakain’s head swung towards the newcomer, scaled hand hovering around his laser pistol. “Who are you?” he snapped. Sam, meanwhile, was alarmed to put it mildly. She wanted to rush over to help Ami but was all too aware how little she could help in the moment. So she put herself between the approaching figure and the group and forced herself to take a more relaxed posture.

“Chill,” Nora urged while moving to stand partially in front of Rakain.

The android held her hands up in a placating gesture. “I...” She hesitated for a moment and then said: “I think I am called Xata.”

“Did you do that cool magic beam thing?” Rakain asked.

Ami mumbled. “Thought it was sexy who did that...” She said, her voice faint and dizzy sounding. As she spoke, Hana’s hand gently petted her head, smoothing her hair back.

“It just ... came.” Xata frowned slightly. “These things happen when I sing. I am glad it was helpful this time.”

“What’s up, fellow beep boop?” Hana said, quite cheerful and emotional for an android, but her blue skin, red eyes, and glowing veins of neon red on her body made it hard to believe she was anything else. “Good news is that Ami should be up and moving soon. It’s just a paralytic poison.” She sighed.

Rakain relaxed visibly, nodding at the newcomer. “Cool. You okay yourself?”

Sam let out a sigh of relief at the news. Xata’s eyes flickered as she referenced the phrase ‘beep boop.’ Her programming flagged as ‘socially inappropriate’ but she laughed anyway, a little too loud. The other android filled her with a desire to ... please her. And the others. Xata wasn’t entirely sure why, though.

“So you did fire that shot,” Nora said. She peered through messy, short cut black hair with clothes a repairwoman might wear. She had an artificial left arm with a little bot styled like a long-bodied mammal clinging for support. The ferret drone cocked its head, recording the new android with its camera eyes.

“Oh, I’m Hana by the way.” Hana said to the other android, smiling as she pulled back a bit from Ami, not wanting to crowd her. Resk stood and rolled his shoulders as he nodded, his purple eyes flicking back and forth between the newcomer and Ami.

“Rakain,” he said.

Xata said: “Yes. I suppose I did.” She smiled wanly, approaching the group and holding her arm out at a ninety degree angle in Appropriate Greeting, patting her curly hair self-consciously into place as she did so. “I’m thankful for our encounter. My name is Xata ... Estin.” She thrust her hand out – letting it hold in the air.

“I’m Sam,” Said, bowing her head as she took the offered hand. Xata shook her hand with a quick, jerky motion.

“So, whatcha doing out here?” Hana asked curiously, her eyes flashing to Ami as she took Xata’s hand. Xata shook her hand – then kept holding on. Hana blushed, then slowly took her hand away from Xata after a moment, gently, but firmly. Breaking into the awkward silence was Ami, who sat bolt upright with a gasp. She almost smashed her forehead into the back of Rakin’s butt, her arms flailing around as she shuddered and wriggled.

“Ack! Ugh! Eugh!” Ami squirmed, then scrambled to her feet - only to then fall forward with a yelp again, as if her legs didn’t quite remember how to work. “Wow, okay...” Ami gasped - her braces glinting in the light of the comunits as she looked around. “Note to self: Spiders ... are way worse when they’re as big as a house...” She rubbed her shoulder with a wince and then her eyes fell on Xata.

“ ... did Hana turn red while I wasn’t looking?” Ami asked, looking a bit out of it as she wobbled back and forth.

Xata cocked her head in confusion. “Your companion’s pigmentation is unchanged.”

“ ... RACIST!” Hana said, thrusting her finger at Ami accusingly. Her finger almost bumped Ami’s nose, sending the other girl stepping backwards. She blinked - then looked from Xata to Hana. She turned bright red. “I-I knew you were two different ... I...” She blushed harder. “T-The ... poison did it?” she stammered.

“I don’t think we could get Hana to blush at all, let alone that much.” Sam teased.

“Zero shame,” Rakain deadpanned, winking at Xata. His tail was no longer lashing the air with agitation – instead, it merely twitched. “You could try.” Hana said, pouting slightly, then sighing, “I will forgive you, Ami. And all you need to do is give me your soul.” She said cheerfully, her hands going to her hips, thrusting out her smallish chest proudly.

“So haw are you feeling Ami?” Sam asked, stepping over and patting her shoulder.

Ami leaned against Sam’s arm, scowling at Hana. “For the last time, no!” She sighed, then?bit her lip. “I ... am feeling ... kinda wobbly...” She sighed. “I guess e-everyone’s going to force me into the back of the group again, aren’t you?”

“Well, that or someone carries you?” Sam said with a shrug.

“ ... Do you want to be at the front if we see another giant spider,” Nora asked, turning about to give Ami a confused look.

Xata blinked at Hana’s reference to souls. She watched the group in silent confusion, frantically referencing “social interactions” in her database Ami bit her lip. “No...” she admitted to Nora, rubbing the back of her neck.

“So ... what you’re saying is, if I ask you again, you’ll be forced to say yes now?” She said to Ami curiously. Then, snapping her finger, she turned to Xata. “Oh! Fellow ro-butt, this is Ami. She’s a secret princess.” She put her finger to her lips, “Seeeecret.”

Xata nodded earnestly. “Your secret is safe with me, Your Grace.” She gave Ami a formal bow.

“Laaast of her line,” Nora added over her shoulder before looking to Ami. “Don’t bards usually support from the back with song magic anyways?”

Ami blushed. “I am NOT a princess!” She exclaimed. “That’s ... you’re just ... making stuff up!” she stammered, looking completely flustered. “No, Xata, I’m just the daughter of an innkeeper!”

“You do not have the curves to be a halfling.” Nora said, using her hands to sculpt the shape of Bentha’s ample curves. For some reason, halfling women had the same amount of titties and asses as human women – compacted down onto frames their size meant they put H in ‘thhhhhick.’ Ami glared at Nora, crossing her arms over her chest with a blush.

Sam snickered at their teasing and decided to not join in. “So Xata, where are you from?” She asked casually.

“I’m with Nora on this one,” Rakain said, eyeing Ami’s figure. Though he didn’t seem to mind the fact that Ami was somewhat on the thin and sleek size.

“Oh, Clankulon!” Hana rubbed her hands together as she looked at Xata. “What kind of mage are you? Ami’s a bard because of her royal lineage, Rakain’s a techno because of his race’s intellectual bent, and I’m a mystic due to my android’s clear connection to nature.” She nodded sagely.

Nora playfully stuck her tongue out at Ami, “You know what I mean, goof. She’s still your mom and raised you.”

“Well I wouldn’t say we as a race have an intellectual bent,” Rakain said, sticking his long lizard tongue out at Hana. “Just me.”

Xata was looking at Ami with fresh interest. Song? But she broke off the question and tried to respond to the others. “I ... am compelled to make music. It sometimes has effects. I think I would qualify as ... some kind of...” She blinked and said: “Technomancer?” And she went on, “I came here from Absalom Station. Forgive my confusion. I have not been awake very long.”

Ami crossed her arms over her chest, looking stubborn. “Just because I was found with a coin from this mysterious ship, and that the ship has ... treasure on it and I’m an orphan doesn’t ... mean I’m a princess. What if I’m just the daughter of a crew person?” She shook her head, then blinked at Xata. “I’ve heard that androids, when their previous soul is tired being in this plane, move on - and a new soul comes into the body.” She glanced at Hana. “I also remember you telling me that you’re basically going to have to be pulled out of your body by main force, because you’re never leaving here.” She grinned. “But ... uh...” She shook her head. “N-Not that it’s bad that you’re in ... that your old soul ... left or anything!” She said, blushing as she looked at Xata, looking worried - as if she thought she might have crossed some android taboo.

“I made it quite clear that after the universe has been dead long enough I’m sure no one’s bringing it back, I will be happy to move on.” Hana nodded, as if that was a perfectly reasonable statement. “And honestly I’m hoping your mom was a courtesan, so you’re forced to follow in the family business. I’ve been saving up money every since we found the coin in hopes!”

Ami stuck her tongue out at Hana.

“Well ... that and a potion of gender reassignment.” Hana grinned wickedly back at Ami. Ami added fingers to her ears to make her face even more intense.

Xata was still looking at Ami with interest - clearly a bit baffled by how ... not a princess she was acting. “I do not know if that is what happened. But thank you, Princess Ami.” After the reference to a mysterious lineage, she had cross-referenced with her cultural database and was now convinced Hana’s initial analysis was accurate. Too many stories referenced the trope. “A bard of royal lineage is of great interest to me. Perhaps we can discuss Castrovelian concertos at some future time.” She restrained herself from chattering on as she was tempted to do.

Sam just shook her head in amusement at the antics of her friends. “So if no one objects I would like to invite you to join us Xata. It’s not exactly the safest out here alone.”

Xata coughed. “Ahem. Agree. Also, subject change. I believe my programming brought me here to find something on this ship. Is it so for all of you as well?”

“Arn’t gender serums cheap now?” Nora asked with a glance to Hana.

“I didn’t say I’d been saving for long,” Hana pointed out. “Also, my programming is mostly something about banana cream pies and long division. I tend to ignore it.” She nodded.

Ami blushed, grumbling. “I’m going to be called Princess like, every freaking day of my freaking life now ... and, personally, Xata, I prefer music like Kalen Perosh and Glimmer Stardust...” She grinned. “You know. Ones with lyrics and cool beats. And rap verses!” She seemed to have also recovered considerably from the encounter with the spider - she was standing straighter and taller now.

“If we thought we could have gotten away with it we would have started sooner Ami,” Sam rumbled.

“Don’t listen to her. Her room’s filled with posters of Justin Beeper-” Ami sprang forward, clapping her hand over Hana’s mouth, trying to silence her. “S-Shut upp!” She squealed. Hana smirked wickedly, grabbing Ami’s hand playfully, holding her in place as she licked her palm. Ami squirmed and then her hand dropped down, away from Hana’s mouth. Hana continued: “And One Dimension! She likes Liam the best!”

“I donnnnnnnn’t!” Ami wailed.

“I’m the weird old school one who likes Ronny Credits...” Nora sighed, rubbing her cheeks. Her little bot let out mechanical little cluck noises in response. Nora rubbed his nose.

After a moment Xata spoke: “My analysis indicates the sophistication of ‘rap verses’ remains critically underrated, Your Grace. As is Justin Beeper. I commend your taste.” Xata looked sidelong at Hana and smiled hesitantly.

“You know,” Ami said, looking at her slick palm. “You all successfully made going into a dangerous, possibly haunted spaceship seem like a less bad option...” She bit her lip, then turned and started for the cargo hold - if she was nervous about spiders, she didn’t show it.

“Mission successful then,” Sam joked and followed after Ami, catching up to her and walking alongside her. Hana giggled.

“It’s not my fault! It is my unnatural hunger for human flesh! ... wait ... shit, that’s zombies...” Hana frowned as she followed after the Tian woman. Xata grinned and followed them, seeming less uncertain now. It felt so right to be walking into a dangerous place with a group of companions that she could even forgive Hana’s unfortunate hunger for human flesh for the moment. Rakain followed after everyone, just feeling relieved that they were all still alive after the fight with the spider.

Nora gave the giant spider a good kick as she passed before trailing after the group. “Welcome to this ragtag band of weirdos Xata. Hope you enjoy the stay.”

Xata gathered up the case with her violin and turned to Nora. “Thank you for the welcome, adventuring companion!” Her circuits glowed with pleasure at saying the words. She decided to Attempt Small Talk: “Have you done violence to many strange creatures yet?”

“A weird shapeshifter...” Ami said, nodding.

“We ding dang dun a whole heap’a violence on that bloke.” Hana said, slowly switching from one accent to the next.

“And a tentacle beast, which may have been a weird shapeshifter since said shifter went for the tentacle approach as well.” Sam noted as they walked up the ramp leading into the crashed starship. The interior of the cargo hold was large - clearly designed to hold a great deal of material. It was also ... empty. A few ancient rusted crates of metal sat in the corner, their sides caved inwards, revealing nothing but tumbled together scrap. The ceiling was decorated with dozens of cobwebs from the spider - and the only exits other than the main door they had walked through was a pair of doors that led to a pair of stairs - one heading upwards, and the other one heading downwards.

Ami frowned, looking back. “W-When we tell the story, can we not talk about the number of times tentacles grabbed me?”

“Sure!” Rakain said. “We’ll just talk about where they went.” He grinned wolfishly.

“If it makes you feel better, every other story I’ve written about you involves tentacles.” Hana said, smiling as she swept her com’s flashlight around the cargo hold.

Rakain laughed

“You know, if I am a princess, I might be able to have you all thrown in a dungeon...” Ami said, her voice playfully severe. “Uh ... though, up or down?” She asked, shining her phone’s light between the two doorways.

“Shapeshifters and tentacle beasts were both serious problems during the Thyst Rebellion. That seems only correct.” Xata nodded, then frowned as if not sure how she knew that. She added: “I am sorry to hear you were discomfited, Princess Ami.”

“Up!” Rakain said. He flexed his muscles. “And no mere dungeon can contain me.”

Nora snorted, “Sure, if those undead follow your command. Otherwise the only dungeon any of us will see is you and Hana in Hana’s dungeon.” She teased while pacing around the hold.

“Kinky! And I say up.” Hana nodded. “I’d rather be in a place we can blow a wall out and run when stuff comes at us from behind.”

“Yes. Especially if it comes at us from behind in a sexual manner.” Xata tried to get into the spirit of the general humor. “I concur with up.”

“Might as well go up.” Sam said, agreeing with the rest

Hana giggled, “Man, I’m glad I’m an android so it’s not racist when I laugh at how cute other androids can be attempting the more intricate aspects of subtle humor.” Xata frowned at that. She had thought she was being subtle. Her circuits heated with slight embarrassment as she kicked her foot at the ground.

Ami snorted. “That’s not how racism works, Hana!” She said as they walked up the stairs. The door opened into a large common room that had once been the home of the crew on the ship. It was ... spartan, with a low table, stools, and a kitchen that looked designed to mostly provide simple, filling crude gruel rather than anything approximating food. The only sign of humanity anywhere were tiny painted flowers that decorated the space above the hatchway leading into the crew quarters. The air was filled with the musty scent of age - and the faint, sweet rot of death, scented even after all the time since the ship had crashed. A dark splash of blood was soaked into the side of the table.

“L-Looks ... nice,” Ami said, shaking her head slowly as she shone her flashlight around the room - as there were no internal lights. The inside of the ship was as dark as a tomb. Rakain took a few steps forward, some primal instinct directing him to put himself in front of his companions. They’d already been attacked by enough already.

“Ah, I was just joking around, Xata!” Hana said, patting the other android on the back. “I really do think it’s cute!” She frowned as she looked around the room curiously herself, wondering what had done all of this. Sam just shrugged, having decided to keep out of this line of teasing and started looking around the room more closely.

Xata’s circuits heated even more at the pat on the back. Something about Hana just made her feel ... funny. And a bit giddy. But she shelved it for later analysis as she cautioned Ami: “Be careful, Your Grace. This place does not fit analysis ‘nice.’ There was violence here.”

“Lovely...” Nora mumbled. She knelt and held her arm out so her little bot could leap down onto the floor and quickly skittered off after Nora pet the dooking little robot. The display on her arm flickered to life and she began to monitor the camera between peering around the room.

As Sam made a slow circuit around the room, Ami sighed quietly. “Please ... just ... call me Ami...” She said, smiling. “Or, if you want to be formal, Miss Woodwise...” She said, nodding slightly as Rakain stepped ahead of her. She pursed her lips. “Huh. Who built a wall here...” She said, playfully slapping Rakain right above his tail. Rakain felt a tingle spread through his broad back from where Ami slapped him. He returned the favor, giving her a light tap on the rump with his tail.

Hana snickered, “You need to earn calling her Sweettits.” She said, nodding sagely as she looked around, frowning as she checked around for any bodies.

“Of course.” Xata enabled a Crafty Expression and winked. “‘Miss Woodwise.’” But she was feeling guarded still as she looked about.

“Cutiebootie works too.” Nora supplied offhandedly as she continued to watch the holographic display on her false arm.

“It is quite the cute butt,” Rakain said, eyeing the body part in question. Ami turned bright red.

“I suppose I should intervene before some young and impressionable minds get the wrong idea. Hana is a bad influence, and we are all proof of that.” Sam said, mimicking a rather serious tone. “So, crew quarters first?”

“Hana is the exact opposite of a bad influence,” Rakain said, subtly holding out his hand for a low five from Hana. Hana slapped her palm onto the vesk’s hand with a quiet slap. Xata was fighting to keep her circuits from glowing with embarrassment again. She nodded at Sam.

“Crew quarters would seem a good place to begin,” she said. “Away from the, um-” She tried Banter again. “-bad influence?”

Hana snorted, “Hana’s a bad influence. Hana’s a slut. Hana needs to wear panties all the time. Hana needs to learn someone’s name before having sex with them.” She said in a sarcastic tone. “Hana needs to learn that schoolrooms aren’t brothels. Everyone is soooo judgmental in this town.” Sam, meanwhile, had to lift up one foot to keep herself from blocking the drone. Before they headed off in any direction, they all got a good view of what the drone was seeing. The ferret drone crawled forward through the corridor heading towards the prow ofthe ship - that way led to a large engineering room. The ancient power core of the ship had shattered, and several chunks of shimmering green crystal remained. The drone’s radiation detector started to chatter cheerily - alerting them that those power crystals were still active...

Which would mean they were valuable.

But sitting around them, almost invisible to the naked eye, but easily spotted by the drone, was a thick, translucent jell that bobbed and quivered in the pale green light of the crystals.

“What is that?” Ami whispered, ignoring Hana’s diatribe for the moment.

“Bad, probably?” Nora suggested, keying a few buttons. She stared at the display and let out a sigh. “Do not like what I’m seeing in that room though. Lots of radiation.”

“Soooo, options?” Rakain said. He drew his pistol. “Ladies, you want me to shoot it?”

“Well, um, since it’s living in a power core ... maybe not?” Ami said, grinning weakly.

“There’s a chance it’s not a bad guy,” Hana pointed out, leaning in to eye the view from the drone. “I suggest we send one of the androids in, as they’re expendable.” She nodded, then looked at her blue, metallic hand. “ ... I mean not sending one in, as they’re irreplaceable!”

Xata felt like she should know what it was, but her database search functions were a bit slow in switching over from social interaction mode. Still, she was eager to please and said with false confidence: “I believe it is a worthwhile risk to make contact. I volunteer.”

“That’s- a good point, Ami. As much as I am for shooting it in it’s metaphorical face, causing problems there might cause problems far beyond that room.” Sam said with a nod. “And if it doesn’t have a brain, Xata, I doubt it’s friendly.”

Ami snorted. “Well, uh...” She shook her head. “All our armor is designed to withstand radiation.” She said, nodding slightly. “So, we can at least be in the room for a short while.” She shrugged. “Maybe ... we can stand near the doorway and shout at it? Note, I said shout not shoot.” She grinned at Rakain.

“Living goo usually just wants to eat.” Nora mumbled as she keyed her drone’s stealth suite to render it mostly invisible.

Hana paused, looking at Rakain for a moment, then frowned, “Naaaah, not gonna do it...” She snapped her fingers, “Oh! If it just wants to eat, anyone got some noms?”

“I will attempt something.” Xata began to advance toward the room’s edge. As Xata stepped up to the room’s edge, she saw that - looking around the door frame - she could see the engineering bay down a twenty foot corridor. The drone had scampered quite fast before coming to the reactor.

“We are not going adopt a flesh eating slime thing.” Sam noted and followed, not wanting Xata to be in the path of danger.

“But it’d make such a cool pet...” Rakain muttered, possibilities flashing through his mind.

“Oooooor, we could try and lure it out, so the fleshies don’t end up glowing in the dark before the fight’s over.” Hana said, reaching out to gently grab Xata’s shoulder, stopping the other android. “I was thinking we could lure it somewhere for a safer fight.”

“If you’re thinking of training it to eat clothes...” Nora mumbled, giving Rakain a small frown.

“I mean I can lose my shirt and still be decent,” Rakain said.

“Not you I’m worried about,” Nora muttered. Rakain looked pointedly innocent.

Ami snorted, quietly. “You just wanna show off...” she said, sounding amused as she stuck her tongue out at Rakain.

Xata saw Sam and nodded at her in thanks. She said: “Self-analysis indicates I am partially radiation-hardened. I will advance. Cover me?” Her circuits glowed. She had only been awake a short while but somehow knew she had always wanted to say that.

Rakain tugged at his collar. “I mean, that is, if you want me to...” He winked at Ami, who turned bright red and looked aside.

Hana frowned, “Think it would come after spider chunks? I mean, we can go out, cut off some spider and lure it out of engineering so we can fight it someplace less likely to kill some or all of us...”

Sam nodded. “Not going to shoot into an exposed engine core, but I’ll cover your escape.” She replied, confirming the plan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.