Starfinder: the Jade Regent
Preface

Copyright© 2017 by Dragon Cobolt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - In a future beyond imagination where magic and technology are one in the same, a group of friends embark on an epic adventure.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Paranormal   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Author’s Note: This is a transcript of a Roll20 session with me and my friends playing the new tabletop RPG by Piazo, Starfinder. I have edited it to correct errors, make things clearer, and generally flow better. But, by and large, most of the words are my friends and mine. Think of this as the literary version of the youtube lets plays of tabletop games.

... with fucking.

But I must have a disclaimer. This is a game that requires players - and life isn’t planned by yours truly. I will do my best to keep the game together, but players may need to leave, schedules may change, jobs may alter. If the game falls apart, I will do my best to provide a satisfying conclusion. With that proviso in place ... lets get to the adventure.

Starring
Lucithana as Hana Song
Kitty as Nora
Nathan Ravenwood as Rakain
Jason as Sam

It has been 317 years since The Gap destroyed history.

It has been 314 years since the Triune granted the people of the galaxy the Drift drive and opened to them the stars.

It has been 276 years since the worlds of the Golarion System signed the Pact and became an alliance.

It has been 26 years since the Pact Worlds fended off the Swarm and made allies with the Vesk Empire.

The Pact Worlds think they are safe...

They are wrong.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.