Needing Miss Driscoll - Cover

Needing Miss Driscoll

Copyright© 2017 by Headmaster

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The sequel to 'Introducing Miss Driscoll'. After the news of Molly's pregnancy, the reputation of St Augustine's school - and its Headmaster, Mr Peddigrew - could soon lie in tatters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Miss Driscoll stormed down the central corridor of St Augustine’s, the elegant, feminine grace for which she was famed hidden by her anger.

She had ignored the welcome of the school receptionist, whose desk manned the front entrance, charging through the main door, past the school cafeteria and down towards her new office which was situated directly adjacent to the boys changing room.

The school was almost silent, the loud claps of her Jimmy Choo heels struck against the concrete floor drowning out the distant chatter of lessons being taught behind thick wooden classroom doors.

She entered her office. Mr Peddigrew has kept to his word, a small single bed covered with a thin cotton sheet stood empty against the window. Her small desk was empty, save for her open laptop and an empty bottle of lubricant that had been thrown away casually during a break time encounter the previous day.

She reached into her purse and retrieved a Marlboro cigarette. She smoked it quickly, allowing each deep inhalation to settle her nerves and alleviate her anger.

Miss Driscoll knew she had never really cared how many people knew about Molly’s pregnancy. Nor did she care about the Headmaster’s reputation with the educational establishment. She wasn’t even particularly angry with Molly, she was angry with herself. It was her fault that the young girl was pregnant, it was her fault she was now flaunting her tight young body around town. Whatever repercussions there may be, she deserved them.

She stubbed out her cigarette and caught herself in the mirror. Her long brown hair, dyed blonde at the tip of each strand, framed the high cheek bones of her round face perfectly. Her classic English beauty, her confident and womanly posture, had not disappeared. Just because men found Molly attractive, didn’t mean they wouldn’t still be attracted to her.

A girlish scream suddenly filled the room, high in pitch and panicked. Miss Driscoll rolled her eyes and made her way into the corridor to see what had caused the commotion. One scream had turned into many, clearly coming from the girls changing room metres away.

She stormed through the door and recognised immediately the 15 year old girls, many of whom she taught. Their slender frames were wrapped in towels, wet from the shower as they returned from a netball class.

“Miss! Miss!”one cried, “get him out he’s disgusting!”

It was Mr Harrison, the physics teacher. His skinny 45 year old body was instantly recognisable in his suit jacket that was at least two sizes too big for him, his greasy black hair shining under the cheap strip lighting, his face reminiscent of a particularly ugly gargoyle.

She rolled her eyes once more as the semi naked girls continued to scream. Hannah, a particularly attractive girl with yellowy blonde hair, slim waist and the kind of breasts many women would willingly pay for, was pinned up against the wall, her towel strewn across the floor. Mr Harrison was bent down, his lips lecherously slobbering over her nipple with such urgency that his saliva was dripping down across her breast and trickling down her flat stomach. She was trying desperately to prevent her Physics teacher’s hand from grabbing her between her legs whilst his other hand masturbated his average sized clock furiously.

“Oh Hannah just let me feel your pussy. I want to be inside you so badly. I’ll make you cum so hard, just let me. Go on.”

Hannah was fighting a losing battle, and she held back the tears as his hand finally won the contest, her smooth young pussy now entirely under the ownership of Mr Harrison.

“Mmm yeah that’s it good girl. Fuck your pussy is beautiful, are you a virgin? I bet you are, let me make you a whore” He was still devouring her breasts as though his life depended on it. “I could make you so happy, just let me finger you.”

“Miss! Stop him!” A girl shouted, hiding her own modesty behind her school satchel.

Miss Driscoll sighed.

“Mr Harrison let her go. Now!” She demanded in her most serious voice.

“Oh, Miss Driscoll. hi! Oh god this is perfect, just how I imagined it.”

He turned back to the girl, his slobbering tongue now making its way across Hannah’s face.

“Do you want Miss Driscoll to lick my cum out of your pussy? Would you like that?” he enquired.

“No! Please just fuck off Sir. Please let me go.”

Miss Driscoll had no choice but to grab him and yank him backwards with a level of force that even surprised her. Mr Harrison fell back onto the hard floor, his fully erect cock on full display. He looked horrified, quickly grabbing one of the girl’s discarded underwear from the floor before running for the exit.

Hannah looked distraught, her friends quickly rushing to comfort her. Miss Driscoll knew she should ask the girl if she was OK but no doubt that would just result in some kind of form for her to fill out and after her experiences earlier that day she couldn’t be bothered.

She left the changing room behind and stepped back into the corridor. Mr Harrison was still there, the clean white knickers now pressed against his nose as he continued to wank, his head tilted back against the wall.

“What the fuck was that about?” she demanded.

“Oh leave me alone. You fuck every boy in the school why can’t I fuck the girls.”

It wasn’t an unreasonable question but the answer came quickly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.